Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are You A Learner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Learner? (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Learner? by franklytrue(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
"Are you a learner?" the song writer asked.

If a person asks you that, ask him or her also, "Are you an expert? Do you know everything?"

Question time.
-What did you learn today?
-I learnt that we should not be a learner (novice).
-What!

1 Corinthians 14:20
'Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.'

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." -2 Corinthians 2:11

But ask Olamide the rapper if he is the Omniscient. And if he is not the All-knowing therefore he is a learner too.

Moral lessons.
Don't be [or remain] a learner (novice) and be a learner (be teachable) also but not the 'I too know' expert. Head knowledge, '...for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.' -2 Corinthians 3:6. Pride goes before a fall.

"...we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God, the same is known of him." -1 Corinthians 8:1-3

(1) (Reply)

American Couple Held In Qatar Speaks: 'We Are Being Kidnapped' / 57 Cents That Made History – A True Story / Help! My Son Wants To Be Like Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.