Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,519 members, 7,898,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? (825 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Dujardin(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is this realy logical or just a coincidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Taiwo20(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
hmm.... I say make i come check whether pammy remain abi e don finish
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by agitator: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
hmmmmmmm, if you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by olagockay(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Waow! Neva thought of dat o. BUHARIII!!
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by kokozain(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
What is this post insunuating?
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Taiwo20(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
kokozain:

Thats a big grammar. However, i think the topic is a question.

Pls note:
@OP
"Coincidence"

2 Likes

Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Taiwo20(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
kokozain:
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by cupidora(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
None of my bizness angry
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Ediskcab(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
The op's question is a product of crass STUPIDITY.
What will u guys not tie to Buhari?
The logical thing is that if really Buhari was supporter of Bh, now is the time for him to ensure that that the insurgency issue becomes worse and that the chibok girls don't return to further discredit gej with the presidential election around the corner.

Come to think of it, if Buhari was really behind bh like as he's being accused if, I would not vote gej again cos he has failed to curb the insurgency and also arrest and prosecute Buhari with all the state resources at his disposal but my guess is that even gej knows Buhari has nothing to do with bh hence his silence.
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by karidad(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
@op, what r u insinuating? Hav u taken ur time to think y GEJ s just active now wen it's quarter to election?
Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
karidad:
@op, what r u insinuating? Hav u taken ur time to think y GEJ s just active now wen it's quarter to election?

he has been active.
Boko Haram was offered amnesty and they rejected it.
Remember?

1 Like

Re: Is this realy logical or just a coincidence? by freshness2020: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
The money has now been transferred towards campaign for now until he loses!....

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session / PDP Will Not Steal Our Votes – Amaechi / Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.