Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love (654 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
When you love somebody, sometimes you do
something crazy, something foolish,
something stupid or seemingly so in the eyes
of spectators, in a bid to express that love.
So, before we hear what others have to say
on this matter, let's start with you.
What's the craziest thing you ever did for
love? I mean, the thing you did and
sometimes when you sit down and think
about it, you either laugh at yourself or
wonder where your senses were when you
were doing those things.

NB: Have never been in love, so I don't know what it feels like tongue embarassed
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Y don't u go 1st?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zedric:
Y don't u go 1st?
shebi I talk say I've neva bin in love
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by pinkycute(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecidedHow crazy dis luk like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by bakandow11: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
henry9dayz:

shebi I talk say I've neva bin in love
love na craziness, my xperience bad sotey i pray neva to b again....love!!! dat four letter wrds. dat time i wasnt myself, d gurl show me hell. if a woman no love me na she sabi as for me i no go love again. MRKT CLOSE COUNT!!!!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
pinkycute:
undecidedHow crazy dis luk like
have you done this with your boo? smiley
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
bakandow11:

love na craziness, my xperience bad sotey i pray neva to b again....love!!! dat four letter wrds. dat time i wasnt myself, d gurl show me hell. if a woman no love me na she sabi as for me i no go love again. MRKT CLOSE COUNT!!!!
Lolz
it must have really been bad.

But I still wonder how a woman can break a man's heart

even though we claim to be physically stronger
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Ever Did For Love by bakandow11: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
henry9dayz:

Lolz
it must have really been bad.

But I still wonder how a woman can break a man's heart

even though we claim to be physically stronger
Haa!!! my bro even soldiers dey turn mumu wen it cums to love. d major gen. wey go dey shout like thunder go see dem in d hands of dose (mke i no loud am) ...lolxxx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Otukpo Guys And Girls;let Meet Here. / Single Guys In Lagos Should Add / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.