Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,050 members, 7,903,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet (56998 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Flavio: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
Lovely,
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by walan(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2010
Multilinks is truely amazing. super fast. Let's hope they keep it up.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by shemy: 6:12pm On May 31, 2010
Is multilinks in pH now, i have a cybercafe and i am thinking of changing to starcomms.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by phonetic(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
I am in need of the MultiLinks 3G Blue (White Modem), should anyone have it should call me on my number 08037621116.

I need it badly now and it should not cost much oooo.

Thank you.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by callygood: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2010
does the colour of the modem really matter? i am planning to buy one and i have no knowledge about it at all
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Joguns(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2010
Please, can anyone help? I'm in Karu area of Abuja and I want to know which one to go for: Multilinks or Srarcomms. I've heard a lot abt the Multilinks EVDO.But are they still reliable and very fast? According to their adverts in Newspapers(August 16, 2010); calling it the Rocket mobile broadband, they have 3 modems: one is completely WHITE, the middle is BLACK or 1X, and the last is top and bottom BLACK with WHITE middle. I was told the WHITE one is 12K and the others 10K. Can the house pls advice on which to buy due to experience and performance?

I shall be grateful.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by taikuko(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2010
buy the white one, very reliable tested by me
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Joguns(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2010
Thanks Bro. I appreciate! God bless.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Joguns(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2010
Please, does anyone have the Multilink EVDO to sell?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by suxes2005(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
Joguns:

Please, does anyone have the Multilink EVDO to sell?

Yes bro. I want to sell mine. It is very fast esp if
u av a good anti-virus on ur system. I live in Lagos
though.

SHALOM
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Joguns(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sorry Bro, I'm in ABJ. But you can call me 08099200818, or leave your number so I can call you.ciao
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by suxes2005(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^^

Sheyi
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by nineville(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hi,
I have a multilinks evdo modem. want to know if it can work with GSm ( mtn, glo, etisalat or zain ) sims. Can it be unlocked? Those people that have used it should reply please.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by dejavume: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2010
i just bought a multilinks modem called ANYDATA,but i found out that one cant use it for two pcs,plz i need to know if there is a way to do it.coz i need to connect it wit two pcs.
thnx
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by suxes2005(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
Still available

SHALOM
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by dacouse(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
pls house i do i recharge my multilinks internt acct with 100hrs
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Dgunnerz(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2010
dacouse:

pls house i do i recharge my multilinks internt acct with 100hrs

U simply do this
Call 111 on any multilinks phone to activate 100 hours for you and then confirm it if it has been activated.
Then load the sum of 5600 on your multilinks phone.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by webgenius(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
@dejavume : it is very possible with the AnyData modem. I use it on 5 systems.

@dacouse: to change your package from 50 to 100 hours call customer care and inform them. It will take at least 24 hours, but do not load any credit unless you confirm that you have been migrated to the package of your choice. It is said that you cannot migrate more than once a month
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by deezzle(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
If you are interested in selling the Multilinks EVDO modem which offers an attractive upfront discount and a mouth-watering On Going Revenue, kindly mail me on deleneye@gmail.com
From the thread, it is obvious that the service is reliable. We offer great deals to resellers on the various MLT internet modems
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by ifababa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
Could anyone pls tell me how to check your access balance on the multilinks 3G bluebroadband [any data] internet modem ?.

Thanks
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Bigremmex: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
cry Writing as a dissapointed customer. Multilinks have trottled down their speed from 200Kbps>55Kbps>35Kbps. If you are a heavy downloader like me (movies, animes, softwares and torrents) join my bus as I am on the look out for a faster broadband service provider.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Khoded(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
pls does anybody kmows anything about multilinks blue 3g modem
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2011
I'm changing ISPs, consequently my Visafone and Multilinks EC226 USB modems are up for sale at give away prices. Abuja and Jos based people are advised to get at me ASAP via email (Please check my profile page) or via phone (please click on my website link below)!
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Khoded(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2011
@trea_z pls can u hlp me i have this multilinks blue EC226 3g modem which is for my elder brother but the guy has travel now so i want to be using it and i need hlp on how to configure it thanks waiting for ur reply khoded_d@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Khoded:

@trea_z pls can u hlp me i have this multilinks blue EC226 3g modem which is for my elder brother but the guy has travel now so i want to be using it and i need hlp on how to configure it thanks waiting for your reply khoded_d@yahoo.com

set the user name to 7091234567@bluebroadband.com
the password should be 1234

find out the plan you want and activate it, you can call customer care on 07098001111 to guide you.

for monitoring your balance also request for your account number from customer care then head over to www.selfcare.multilinks.com
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Edc2d: 5:17pm On May 16, 2011
Ladies & Gents,

I had a very sad experienced with this Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet. Last April 13, I subscribed for 3 mons. 250hrs. worth N9,900.00 unlimited and purchase Evdo modem for 3G from them worth N8,000.00. The first 2days was a nightmare no internet, everytime it is cut then on after sometime cut again. So, on the April it came up and it runs quite okay but not that fast. I was leaving in Ikoyi but the guy in the technical dep't. who set up the recharge to load my internet said that area is okay when I asked him how is the connection in Ikoyi, he replied no problem.

I am only using my internet browsing when I get home from the office from mon-Fri. from 7pm until 10pm or sometimes it goes to 10:30pm. and on saturday, I used it from 4pm to 11pm, then on sunday from 9am to 9am ave. so a week I would consumed a maximum of 35hrs.

I was surprised on the evening Saturday 7th May around 10:30pm it stop my internet and the multilinks webspage appeared that my credit was already exhausted. I was shock. How can they cut my internet the hours is not yet over. How can consumed 250hrs for a matter of 25days.

I went to their office in V.I. and tried to investigated and the technical man whose is David said that my credit is already over. I said it is impossible. I cannot consume the 250hrs for 25days and he told to go to the lady and that lady pass me to another lady. They are not that customer oriented. Most of their staff are rude and are not friendly to deal with the customers. and she should in her PC the numbers of seconds consumed and I noticed that there are lot of errors in the time consumed. One of this is on April 15, their system shows more 55,000secs. and that is more 15hrs starting from 9pm. then I said to her that's not possible. Who can able to browse from 9pm until 12noon the following day? I told that I used the internet on that for a max. of 3.5hrs. I disconnect the internet by the software of that modem before I shut down my laptop. And then there were another dates that has 13hrs, 12hrs, 14hrs. continuous. I said NO that is not possible, your system might have given wrong information. and then she asked if I disconnected my modem before shutting down, I said I did that regularly disconnect from the modem software then shutdown. I asked copy in .pdf or a hardcopy she refused to provide me copy. I was really disappointed by this poor service. So, I went back to my office and I promised that I will broadcast and tell my friends NOT to subscribes with MULTILINKS. They are thieves, robbers, 419 and scammers.

MY ADVISE FOR YOU GUYS TO PLEASE DON'T SUBSCRIBE INTERNET TO MULTILINKS.
THEY ARE SCAMMERS, 419, THEY WILL CHEAT YOU AS THEY CHEATED ME TO EARN MORE PROFIT. I HOPE THIS COMPANY WILL BANKCRUPT AND ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE NOT CUSTOMER ORIENTED AND DOES NOT WANT TO SERVE THEIR CUSTOMERS WILL LOSS THEIR JOBS.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Presegs(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2011
GET A MULTILINKS EVDO MODEM, and contact me for configuration. i have been using their modem since May without paying Kobo. I know how to do it. Call me on 08039614606

If you are interested.

Multilinks EVDO is so fast but recharging is too expensive. 4000 Naira for 50 hours. limited download bandwith of 300MB. I dey vex for them cos internet access is too expensive in Nigeria.

I am an internet addict 247 internet access and no limt on my download.

It's true and 100% real and I'm using it now and it rocks so welllllllll connecting anything that needs internet connection i.e update your antivirus,dap,yahoo messenger and lots more works with speed with no need of any special settings.[/b]Connect and start browsing 24/7 with 0 kobo. [b]08039614606 is the contact to get to if you to get yours configured.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.