Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,832 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa (913 Views)

19 / Pic:Alake,ooni ileife,obalagos representing Emperor Oduwa ademusiwa / My Real Name Is Oduwa Ademusiwa, Ask Anyone That Knows Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)[/size]

topsyking, he is not. i am the emperor of western nigeria-- Emperor Ademusiwa

there was nothing call oyo empire. samuel ajayi who made up the story was telling lies. he is from Oshugu close to oyo town.

My great grand father install the alafin of Oyo and the ooni of ile ife.

I did not make up my name to be call Oduwa Ademusiwa. That is my real name. You can go and ask Anyone who knows me. That is my real name.

You can ask any Yoruba people , what Ademusiwa means. It means to bring the worship /culture of Yoruba people.
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin angry
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
All hail emperor Oduwa Ade AdeMusiwa the president and only citizen of House of Oduduwa!

1 Like

Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
shocked angry grin
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
You have to know Yoruba people have culture.

My great grand father install install obas ,because my family is the emperor.

This is why they are trying to install Buruji Kashamu a northerners in Ijebu land, because Awolowo disrepect the Yoruba culture.. So that a northerners will rule over Ijebu where he come from.. To show him how they feel for him disrespecting Yoruba culture. this is what Buruji Kashamu is about. You dont know Yoruba culture.
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by davdandam(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
The negative side effects of medical marijuanaa lolz
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by Caracta(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol @ install obas. Are they software apps?

What's the obsession with Obama's picture? Is he the second emperor?
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Normal people should be careful because this thread belongs to the king of all mad people.
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by iconize(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Caracta:

Can't you see the similarity in "altitude"?

2 Likes

Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
All hail the emperor, HRM Musiwa.
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by politricks: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
yemibayo:
Normal people should be careful because this thread belongs to the king of all mad people.
I dont know why nairaland doesnt have yabaleft section.
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by adexsimply(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2014
iconize:

Can't you see the similarity in "altitude"?
lwkmd
Re: Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa by adexsimply(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

your mouth Ehn grin

Actually I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread ...I think I'm becoming too slow sad

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Politics: Peter Obi Still Loyal To Late Ojukwu / Buhari } A Better Fit For Nigeria / OFFICIAL; Ekiti Speaker And Deputy Impeached Today (20/11/2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.