Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" (2461 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Boome2(f): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2008
You have NEVER apologised for anything, instead u give me lame excuses and try to justify ur actions

You are the biggest liar on earth, i remember when u swore on ur mothers life, and it was still a lie

You are unreliable

I always waited for a good time to discuss the issues we had with you and u still cut me off sayin it is not important

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, no response, no reaction!

i was very ill and weak and u refused to drive me to the emergency because of an argument the night before, and u have the audacity to say u that u have a good heart

U dont officially cancel our plans, u just dont show up, become unavailable for hours and then come up with lame excuses over the phone

u cheated, u cried and begged for months, i took u back and u still have the audacity 2 be secretive

u are clueless, too proud and ur stubborness is very inhumane

i have allowed things to pile up inside of me for over a year. what did i do went over his house, beat the shit outta him and now i feel good to move on LOL
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by CyberG: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by lucabrasi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
@poster
guessing its like a load off your chest now that you have vented the anger out on the guy and on here smiley
anyway,think you should count yourself lucky that you discovered the kinda person your partner is now than later,theres always a silver lining in every dark cloud, good luck wink
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
Phewwww. I'm glad you feel better now.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boom-e:

You have NEVER apologised for anything, instead u give me lame excuses and try to justify ur actions

You are the biggest liar on earth, i remember when u swore on ur mothers life, and it was still a lie

You are unreliable

I always waited for a good time to discuss the issues we had with you and u still cut me off sayin it is not important

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, no response, no reaction!

i was very ill and weak and u refused to drive me to the emergency because of an argument the night before, and u have the audacity to say u that u have a good heart

U don't officially cancel our plans, u just don't show up, become unavailable for hours and then come up with lame excuses over the phone

u cheated, u cried and begged for months, i took u back and u still have the audacity 2 be secretive

u are clueless, too proud and ur stubborness is very inhumane

i have allowed things to pile up inside of me for over a year. what did i do went over his house, beat the shit out of him and now i feel good to move on LOL

Wow: Now I Know Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Boome2(f): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
thank you so much lucabrasi and chika98. I really do feel much better now, i really thought i was gonna explode
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mind telling us what happened? I feel like I'm reading a poem
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

More like gbeguron(sp) grin

Isn't it funny how a lot of people tend to think they have a "good" heart??
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
You no try at all

It's gbeborun.

OP, any dude that cant apologize for wrong doing is a lunatic

Glad you are out of that madness you called a relationship.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
lol. I guess i didn't. Gbeborun
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

More like gbeguron(sp) grin

Isn't it funny how a lot of people tend to think they have a "good" heart??
Meaning? A good heart is soo broad, specify. What is good to him, might be sh*t to me tongue
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
Na me be gbeborun? thank you cool cool
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

your gbeborun no get rival

now get back to reading your books Aunty-Gimme-Cake!
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Akinagirl(f): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
Glad you feel better boom-e. kiss
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
MrCrackles:

your gbeborun no get rival

now get back to reading your books Aunty-Gimme-Cake!
Oh no he didn't!! shocked shocked You jealous? wink

J-girl's own rivals mine o grin grin
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

Meaning? A good heart is soo broad, specify. What is good to him, might be sh*t to me tongue

lol. A good heart is a good heart. Oprah has a good heart. Everyone knows that and it radiates through. A man with a good heart wouldn't be wicked and mean hearted no matter what happens. Even if he doesn't want you anymore. . he will do it in a respectful way unless of course if you cheated or something of that sort.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boom-e:

i have allowed things to pile up inside of me for over a year. what did i do went over his house, beat the shit out of him and now i feel good to move on LOL
I'm already liking you tongue So what happened after? Did he slap the nonsense out of you undecided
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

lol. A good heart is a good heart. Oprah has a good heart. Everyone knows that and it radiates through. A man with a good heart wouldn't be wicked and mean hearted no matter what happens. Even if he doesn't want you anymore. . he will do it in a respectful way unless of course if you cheated or something of that sort.
True that kiss

Ok, hear me out. I told this lady that her hair looked a hot mess today, out of the goodness of my heart wink
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MissyB1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
Funny but that guy is going to end up being some1's Mr Right.
Good thang you moved on tho.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy B:

Funny but that guy is going to end up being someone's Mr Right.

Funny enough they actually end up with people just like them. so birds of the same feather. . . .

*Morenike:

True that kiss

Ok, hear me out. I told this lady that her hair looked a hot mess today, out of the goodness of my heart wink

She no beat you?? cheesy
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Boome2(f): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
@Morenike
no he didnt slap me back, he didnt get the chance to,

to be honest with u, i didnt kno i had that much "strength". Its not good to allow things 2 pile up ooo
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boom-e:

@Morenike

to be honest with u, i didnt kno i had that much "strength". Its not good to allow things 2 pile up ooo

You went all gangster on the dude. lol
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

She no beat you?? cheesy
Lol, nah. I was nice about it. wink grin

Boom-e:

@Morenike

lmao!!! you're not serious.

But don't you think piling up his mess meant you still felt sth for him?
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MissyB1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy B:

Funny but that guy is going to end up being someone's Mr Right.
Could either be his like or his opposite!!
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
hehehe, maybe Missy B's mr. right? tongue
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MissyB1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
Me ke??
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

But don't you think piling up his mess meant you still felt sth for him?

Feelings don't just go away like that. I believe that's why she stuck around.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy B:

Me ke??

No, I was talking about Missy B tongue

chika98:

Feelings don't just go away like that. I believe that's why she stuck around.
eya. . . .I don't support women beating men, but some just deserve it
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

No, I was talking about Missy B tongue
eya. . . .I don't support women beating men, but some just deserve it

I don't support any type of beating. At all!
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by nguage(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boom-e:

Are you advocating violence against "useless men?" [sarcasm]Yeah, that would sure solve about all the problems in the world if all women started beating up their man.[/sarcasm]
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MissyB1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy doesn't roll with such guyz naa. tongue
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by LadyT(f): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
Morenike darling you must never hit a man!

If he starts beating you it wont be funny!

Just walk away.

Then call and rain insults on his head LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Mom Had A Street- Fight With Daughter Over A Guy. / Girls Demands In A Relationship / I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.