Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Do I Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About It (806 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About It by phraoh(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
hey guys and gals.There is this lady dat i met after i mistakenly sent a wrong text to her and since den we ve maintained constant contact.Hw do i go about startin a relationship wit her.I ve bin sendin her txt and callin her regularly,is there anythin else dat i shld do?
Re: How Do I Go About It by MrCrackles(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2008
sell your soul to the devil! undecided
Re: How Do I Go About It by Busybody2(f): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2008
Have you seen her picsurr or are you the type who believes love is blind cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About It by phraoh(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
yes i have,she is pretty.
Re: How Do I Go About It by sexyLeamon(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
then just tell her your feelings
Re: How Do I Go About It by phraoh(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2008
thanx so much
Re: How Do I Go About It by Dbaby4: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
phraoh:

Are u sure its her picture she sent Careful oh! she it be half human half fish grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Go About It by Dbaby4: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
phraoh:

Are u sure its her picture she sent Careful oh! she fit be half human half fish grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Go About It by sexyLeamon(f): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
D.baby:

Are u sure its her picture she sent Careful oh! she fit be half human half fish grin grin grin grin
let he just say it everything is fair in love cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About It by izeek(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
@phraoh,
just tell her ur feelings, abi u no be phraoh again?
Re: How Do I Go About It by whiteroses(f): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
ahh you are doomed especially if she dey ugly
Re: How Do I Go About It by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
Tell her you'd like to meet up have hang out, if you guys live in the same area.
Re: How Do I Go About It by Hotstepper(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
lol, Naija Movie, go and watch da movie "Letter to a Stranger", dat was da same thing that happened and after they started dating but didnt get marrieddddddddddddddddd
Re: How Do I Go About It by plappville(f): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2008
If u really dey find a girlfriend u no go even wast time to tell her say u like her, abi u no be real naija bobo shocked

Make sure say she no get boyfriend befor u tell her ur mind ooo. lover boy becareful of outside beauty ooo

(1) (Reply)

You Mean The World To Me Dear / Re: Let Us Appreciate Our Nigerian Men / Why Do Guys Always Quit Ladies Esp. During Xmas Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.