Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? (3648 Views)

Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? / Can Man's Destiny Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
StealthyMe:

So? Bros.....nor be u ask me for the meaning ?
Na im i give u so....
what about the explanation na..?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? by StealthyMe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what about the explanation na..?

There are already explanations on the thread...

But IMO, with relation to my aforementioned definition, following the lead of your Creator all should be alright..sooner or later

God's plan was for Adam & Eve to live in the garden of eden but that was truncated by their eating the fruit God instructed them not to..

But if you seriously want your curiousity satisfied,i'd rather you visit knowledgeable persons in religious aspects - A Muslim Leader, A Christian Leader...and probably a traditionalist

You'd weigh what you're told and come to your personal conclusion.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
To me, i go with the fact that someone's destiny can be truncated or altered.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? by itstpia1: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
StealthyMe:

God's plan was for Adam & Eve to live in the garden of eden

was it?

but that was truncated by their eating the fruit God instructed them not to..

are you sure?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? by StealthyMe(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
itstpia1:

was it?

are you sure?

I don't know...you can check your Bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? / Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie’s Exotic Cars Worth Millions Of Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.