Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,366 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend (8962 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=endie44 post=27266491]

I get it. but i'm a natural introvert by nature..I've been trying really
i have.. it not easy for someone like me to keep conversations going
and interesting.[/quote]but loads of introverts lyk u,are married na.

see hun,love wuldnt come knocking,u hv to somehow make some efforts..mayb its dah next door neighbour,dah babe in d supermarket,in a gathering..and so on,buh u wuldnt knw if u keep moping,and wallowing in wishful thinking

deres somebody for everyone...u just hv to start searching..goodluck!
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by LadyCaty(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ask Andyblaze..
He's the copyright owner of the word...
lipsrsealed
Lolss..bt u dy use am..ok sha
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
skentelelady:
Start by having a conversation with an outspoken girl in your office ur neighbourhood. You need to build your confidence first before you approach a lady

If there is a particular girl you like try to make her your friend first and don't show any sign you want to ask her out. Find out if she has a boyfriend. If she doesn't, show her you care for her not by spending your money. You can always call her to check on her or send SMS.

From her responses you will know she's into you. Then you can build something from there

You should be able to do this within 2-3 months.
All the best smiley

Thanks alot.. I'll keep trying. I'll take your words under advisement. Please can i reach u once a while if i have troubles along the way...
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
but loads of introverts lyk u,are married na.

see hun,love wuldnt come knocking,u hv to somehow make some efforts..mayb its dah next door neighbour,dah babe in d supermarket,in a gathering..and so on,buh u wuldnt knw if u keep moping,and wallowing in wishful thinking

Its true what you've just said. but you say it like its easy for many.. and the reality is that it really is not.

I wont say i mope and wallow in wishful thinking... i dont really. i do make attempts but it doesnt last thats where my problems lie.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
nestaolive:
@op, wooing a lady is not the answer. Dont rush into things u can't control later on. Allow nature make it happen. And also, wooing a lady doesn't necessarily mean that it will End up good. Just take ur time, look carefully and you will get what you desire. I have never wooed any lady on nairaland. Even those that follow me here can attest to that but surely,you can find ur wife even here on nairaland

I'll try.. thanks. but how about just being friends.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

You kids should stop this Nonsense.

It is evil to DATE before Marriage. No where in the Bible was it stated or induced that you have to have a girlfriend that you would be sexing constantly before marriage.

If you want to get married, Just be ready say the word, and you will find a woman who is ready and know whats up. All these yeye dats are the ones that later turn out to divorce, or serial killer marriage.

OP dont listen to kids, when you are ready just shout out the word.

I ve been shouting the word.. I still am shouting the word.. I want to do all meaningfull tinz that i will take. Honestly.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
xtervaganza:
1st - have u been in a relationship b4?
2nd- how old are you (sorry to ask)

Honestly, I wont say i've been into a formal relationship before until i got to my late twenties. I ve tried two relationships since then but didnt make much progress... most times my fault i must confess.

I'm in my earliest thirties.. thanks
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by shayman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmmmm I think we have things in common @OP...
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by OmoEziokwu: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why would any man set a deadline to marry, as if to imply that if it is not met then something would go wrong? Aren't such thing supposed to be organic, or something like that? So if you don't marry in July 2015, what will happen then? What kinds of programmed men are roaming the earth these days?
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
marcnelly:
call me 08131173499.

What for exactly Please??
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Emmysteve(m): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2014
endie44:

What for exactly Please??
Ritualist
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2014
op I can feel ur pain because it happens to me too,but in my own case I never get job,so I think I have hope when I get job I will hit a stable relationship.op just keep trying,people like us find it difficult to make a stable relationship but at d end when we meet that lady she will never allow us to go,just keep trying u will meet her soon,my mind is telling me.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by mecussey(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2014
endie44:

How do you mean.. i think it shud start feom dere isnt it ??

Read that again...some people get good married life without dating anyone. I might do like that if worse comes to worst
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by justmag(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2014
sweettease:
You have the wedding fever singles have just after attending a wedding. You'll probably get over it soon, I know because I've attended 5 weddings within the past 3 months and I still have one, two Saturdays from now grin.. my dear, be sure it's what you are ready for and want and not just the fever and what people are saying. Good luck sha

hmmmm!

Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by justmag(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Annypie:
but loads of introverts lyk u,are married na.

Hey!! sometimes love CAN come knocking and you may not have to go knocking, and you may knock the wrong door!
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by philismary(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
grin I am available cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by lawrenceunaa: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
Do you have a work ?
Do you have a stable salary ?
Are you sure you can bear the weight of wedding because you don't seem to me like someone who should be talking about marriage

Let's say you still want to marry its simple go on dates with ladies at least go on a date with ten get to no them well and the one your hearth clicks with you can initiate a relationship then propose marriage to her
just like that undecided

marriage is not a boyfrn ,galfrn matter ooo
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
shayman:
Hmmmmm I think we have things in common @OP...

Ok! In what ways are you refering to
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
@op, I hv 3 questions to ask. You hv answered 2 which is; u ain't shy and you hv a stable job.

now d third is; are u good looking?
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
lindachi86:
come mk i give u girlfriend grin
if u dey give am, no give am ur girl friend wey dey brief or Hi Malt size, make she no kill the guy with nagging. The guy sounds so delicate n he's a novice in d game.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by skentelelady(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
endie44:

Thanks alot.. I'll keep trying. I'll take your words under advisement. Please can i reach u once a while if i have troubles along the way...

You are always well come smiley
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Wow! You all have spoken so well. Now, as theWisest, let me give my pinch. OP, make friends with the ladies and I mean, just friends. Your neighbours, your colleagues, your customers. Just make friends. Then find the one you're most comfortable with and a relationship is born. That was my formula and my love life is like heaven. Leave seduction. I've been there and it's empty (even the sex too is empty). You're a good guy. Just make friends first. smiley BY THE WAY, if you don't know to make friends, just tell them HI. wink

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2014
justmag:

Hey!! sometimes love CAN come knocking and you may not have to go knocking, and you may knock the wrong door!
hmm,call it luck or fate.

buh,u still hav to make dah effort to answer d door,let it in,and be a good host.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Omimah: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
Do you have a work ?
Do you have a stable salary ?
Are you sure you can bear the weight of wedding because you don't seem to me like someone who should be talking about marriage

Let's say you still want to marry its simple go on dates with ladies at least go on a date with ten get to no them well and the one your hearth clicks with you can initiate a relationship then propose marriage to her
Since OP wants to marry in July 2015, won't 9 months be too short for him to date ten girls, then later pick one of them, then propose to her? Can't he just go ahead, study a girl he has been admiring (if at all he has) for some times, watch her with keen interest, then propose to her?
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Omimah: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2014
akpur1:
You dont need a g.f before settling down.
Please, could you explain further?
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
OmoEziokwu:
Why would any man set a deadline to marry, as if to imply that if it is not met then something would go wrong? Aren't such thing supposed to be organic, or something like that? So if you don't marry in July 2015, what will happen then? What kinds of programmed men are roaming the earth these days?

Its not like you really put it... as in programming per sa..

I may not be correct, but my mind tells me you maybe of younger generation compared to me. I can tell you categorically, when i was younger Yes! the norm would be as you've stated it.. as in all going Organically you meet people and nature takes its course in time. Well i'm still here and that has not happened for me..

To tell you the truth About 2 - 7 years ago if sumone had told me to wait till 2015 before i get married i would have said the person didn't like me that that Date and year is too far.. but them 2015 is just around the corner now.

To answer your question if by then noting happens nko? well Daris God! I'll keep being me and keep getting better... but then i'm really trusting God for this Miracle.. Its the Faith!

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2014
dancok:
op I can feel ur pain because it happens to me too,but in my own case I never get job,so I think I have hope when I get job I will hit a stable relationship.op just keep trying,people like us find it difficult to make a stable relationship but at d end when we meet that lady she will never allow us to go,just keep trying u will meet her soon,my mind is telling me.

I hear you Brother... I really hear you. You already know everything.

Meanwhile i wish you luck in getting a stable and favourable economy.
Thanks.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
mecussey:

Read that again...some people get good married life without dating anyone. I might do like that if worse comes to worst

Well its true... Marriage may come in different ways.. maybe depending on God's plan for you! is that what you are saying.

Well i'm not opposed to the idea anyways. As long as we put God first, i trust such marriage can just be fine..
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Omimah:

Since OP wants to marry in July 2015, won't 9 months be too short for him to date ten girls, then later pick one of them, then propose to her? Can't he just go ahead, study a girl he has been admiring (if at all he has) for some times, watch her with keen interest, then propose to her?
Hmm! Just like that?
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
TheWisest:
Wow! You all have spoken so well. Now, as theWisest, let me give my pinch. OP, make friends with the ladies and I mean, just friends. Your neighbours, your colleagues, your customers. Just make friends. Then find the one you're most comfortable with and a relationship is born. That was my formula and my love life is like heaven. Leave seduction. I've been there and it's empty (even the sex too is empty). You're a good guy. Just make friends first. smiley BY THE WAY, if you don't know to make friends, just tell them HI. wink

Ok!! i truely like your line of point.. But like i said earlier, i'm really not good at conversing with people not to talk of ladies.. dat has been the problem all along. I live a really quite 1-way direction life, mostly boring... i'm telling you the truth.
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by endie44: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Annypie:
hmm,call it luck or fate.

buh,u still hav to make dah effort to answer d door,let it in,and be a good host.

Ok! i can hear you. Thanks Alot!
Re: I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2014
endie44:

I hear you Brother... I really hear you. You already know everything.

Meanwhile i wish you luck in getting a stable and favourable economy.
Thanks.
amen,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids / Lady Spotted In A Train Fanning Her Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.