Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,207 members, 7,923,056 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together (1008 Views)

Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by Destineed: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LUjER9jAHVA/VEN0-YYdqpI/AAAAAAAAO_g/5ywLyT1lpew/s1600/lupita-and-asa.jpg[/img]
Award winning actress Lupita posted a picture of her and Asa on her instagram page with the caption; Not only did I meet one of my favourite artists tonight, but I also learned she has a new album!!! #Asa #BedOfStone #EarsTinglingWithAnticipation
more photos here
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by slap1(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2014
What's wrong with Asa's face? (she looks old) Whatever, I still love her songs any day.
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by Chanchit: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2014
If you do good music, you would be respected everywhere.
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by Airforce1(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
beautiful women with brai kiss
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2014
NICE.LUV BOTH OF THEMsmiley

THE GLASSES ON ASA'S FACE shocked
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by Mprex(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Nice
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by hatux: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Asa ' I love her and her music ...
Re: Powerful African Women: Lupita Nyong'o And Asa Spotted Together by dyweb(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Bombs Explosion Rocks Kano Central Mosque (photos) / Http://picosong.com/4u5m/ Pop Music, Psquare Need To Listen To Dis Version / "God Sees Ur Ungrateful Evil Soul"-nicki Minaj Blasts Ex In Angry Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.