Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,283 members, 7,971,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? (826 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by atwix(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2008
I have noticed one thing in my sojourn to the north especially abuja, hausa/fulani girls would not shake you and would fret if u touch them.
is this thing cultural or religions-wise.
but most of them are educated ladies, so imagine that you ve 2 start a relationship with one, would you keep the distance, "seen together but far apart", or throughout the relationship, would want to make a contact atleast shake hands.

is it peculiar to girls & ladies born & bred in the north.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by plappville(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2008
ask the koran it will explain better lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by Ben13: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2008
@topic

yes!. . . . some ladies are principled!
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by eminemkayc: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2008
I thnk its thr religion's dictates! I once met a newly employd lady in my offce nd wntd 2 shake hr bt she refusd,i ws furios bt ws told dat thy dnt gv handshakes,
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by Dbaby4: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2008
We that are born and have lived all our ives in the north only give legshakes not handshake so plzzzzzzzzzz next time try go for our legs not hands grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2008
yes some people date without touching until marriage
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by inbox(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2008
@TOPIC
undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by snazzy82(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2008
ko

Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by Nautillus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
D.baby:

We that are born and have lived all our ives in the north only give legshakes not handshake so plzzzzzzzzzz next time try go for our legs not hands grin grin grin

lol . . .you are just nuts . . . grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by Dbaby4: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
Nautillus:

lol . . .you are just nuts . . . grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by muhsin(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
I think that has to do with their religion. It forbids unnecessary 'touch' bewteen different sexes.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by galatico(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
Emphatic NO,
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by Kokodeni(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
Though it is difficult, yet it is very possible to date a wonan and not touch her, there are so many other things you can do without your hands; i dont thing you really neeeed your hands when doing it, (except you are trying to say no sex in a relationship) next time make your topic very clear because of those with pavass state of mind.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by MrCrackles(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
Yes it is possible

Only if the lady is invincible!
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by kachaskach(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
it's possible. its a religion thing. all depends on if u can cope with it (i think Love can make u do it).
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by chamotex(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
kachaskach:

it's possible. its a religion thing. all depends on if u can cope with it (i think Love can make u do  it).

That Love must be sick!
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by emmyjojo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
i lived all my life in d north,n can categorically tell u dat most of those girls who wont shake u in public can give u d wildest banging u'v experienced yet, in d closet
Re: Is It Possible To Be Dating A Lady Without Touching Her? by ajayi1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
emmyjojo:

i lived all my life in d north,n can categorically tell u that most of those girls who wont shake u in public can give u d wildest banging u'v experienced yet, in d closet

you talk true no be small.

@ all. Well it depend on the place you stay in north becos not all not do not shake people. As for the sex stuff i dont know about it but i have a friend that dated one of them and sleep with her.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist Here In Nigeria / Do Guys Still Toast? / Is This Post Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.