Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (138437 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
tongue
seunviju:
So this nancy wan use this act lure Nicholas in2 dating her?And I just hope vivian and Nicholas meet soonest.welldone T-dan and thanks for the update
U wil do d same if u ar in ha shoe grin
seunviju:
So this nancy wan use this act lure Nicholas in2 dating her?And I just hope vivian and Nicholas meet soonest.welldone T-dan and thanks for the update
U wil do d same if u ar in ha shoe
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 2:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Nicholas u don 4get say na Nancy dey give u Chief Sam information. Temitope weldone, d Lord is ur strength!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 2:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Nt too soon my bro cos it a 50/50 chance oooo.Beside Tdan is currently writing chapter 9 meaning it coming to an end.
was it billed to end in chapter 9?

Ama111 enjoy this
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
kingphilip:

was it billed to end in chapter 9?

Ama111 enjoy this
Probably chapter 12 bro.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by myndd(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2014
If na chocolate i for tok xay YUMMY. Great piece bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Fatalveli(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Bro abeg come give us morwin food na.... I dey hungry ooo
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Nancy just wan pour sand sand for Nicholas garri.Nicholas should just play along in order to achieve his aim n he should let stella n ha sis kw abt him before it too late.I hope Nancydearie no b d same as dis naughty nancy?
Noooooooo,she is not naughty oooooo. Don't mind that Nancy,very soon her eyes go clear.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
temitopedaniel dear,please voting has started.mobilise your ppl to vote for me too. www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. thank u so much
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Senjo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:
temitopedaniel dear,please voting has started.mobilise your ppl to vote for me too. www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. thank u so much
Do u av wt it takes to win d crown n y ar u begging wen ur team can easily b of help?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by manuel80(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
nick just spoke with his son ohh
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/14

Vote Jennimma for Miss Nairaland 2014.

God bless you!

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Good am @all,T-Dan,how are you? Hope ur nyt was ok? What of studies? Plz when are we expecting an update? Take care and GOD BLESS!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2014
t.dan dear,here is the link for the second stage www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
thank you all for yesterday,we can do it again. please vote jennimma my fellow readers
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by hinohsend: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Well done T Dan.have read almost all ur Stories really love them.am alwaz @ ur back. Dey alwaz follow. wink wink smiley
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2014
hinohsend:
Well done T Dan.have read almost all ur Stories really love them.am alwaz @ ur back. Dey alwaz follow. wink wink smiley
my dear,please vote for me. Read my previous post which is above urs.click on the link and type I vote Jennimma. Please dear
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tee Dan, no update??
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princesschi:
Tee Dan, no update??
my dear,pls vote for me. Simply click on the link in my previous post and write i vote jennimma. Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princesschi:
Tee Dan, no update??

Update loading ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princesschi:
Tee Dan, no update??
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by lanxebony(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tdan why nah ... Serve it hot nah. In my cephalic stage
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Barges in2 d thread wit ma bowl of student power, nd evrybdy turned to the door...chai luk @ d way dis thread is filled up

Oga t.dan sori 4 coming late to ur thread oo jst stated ridin dis story yestanyt

#Lest i 4gt d story is excelent

9c work kip it up
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
T-Dan ,what's happening nah,hope all is well abi u want make person die of hunger here?? Plz come and update ooooooo!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tdan were food nah, u wan kill person with hunger!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Hameenat94(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
wow! Dis stupid gal called Nancy jst wants 2 hook Nick wit sometyn. Vivian nd Nick go c sha.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014

EPISODE ELEVEN

NICHOLAS stared at Nancy at a stretch
. He looked indignant as he pressed his lips together, thinking of what he could do to her. How could she have been following him around? How could she turn out to be a blackmailer? He had conjectured it too, wondering if truly the tree that fell on his car was natural.

He squeezed his fist and hit his thigh angrily. "Get down." He ordered, breathing heavily.

"You still have the guts to tell me that? Aren't you spooked?"

He hissed. "Get down now before I end your destiny here!" He shrilled.

Nancy laughed wickedly and got down from the vehicle. "If you think you can do anything to me, that's a lie. I now have your pictures and my best friends knows about it. If you try to do anything dreck, you're in an unalloyed trouble."

Nicholas chuckled and kicked the engine. "Just wait there and don't shut the door, the car will soon climb on your head." He said and marched on the accelerator.

Nancy moved backward as the car moved.

"I'm not going to hold this any longer! Katherine, if you think you are deaf, I will tell you I won't keep quiet!" Harry shouted.

"Harry, I don't have your time! The main reason why you are here is because of the money, right? Because you know the King isn't around, is that not? Now, I don't care any longer, disclose the truth! At least we will both be in the trouble!"

Harry chuckled. "I now see that you have guts, I see that you have effrontery to oppugn me. Do you think you know Dennis more than me? King Dennis is my own blood brother and we grew up together, you can never know him like I do! So, I am sure at the end of the day, you will be the one in total trouble. You will become a chronicle to everyone. Your name will be on every lips in this Kingdom that you were once a Queen." He laughed viciously.

Katherine piped down too as she breathed slowly. "Harry why are you doing this!" She wiped her tears.

"Because of the love I have for you, because of this love!"

"What love? Do you know I'm your brother's wife? Do you?"

Harry laughed. "I know what you are doing. I know you are just trying to holdback this money so that the time between this one and the next one I will ask would be protracted, isn't it?"

Katherine knelt down. "Please don't expose this secret. Even though when you expose it, we both will be in a scalding trouble."

"But, you should incessantly add it that one trouble will be hotter than the other." Harry laughed.

"I will pay the money into your account tomorrow. But, you should also invest in a business and start making money."

"I can't do that, I can't! When it gets to a stage, I'm going to retire finally and my son will be paying my pension."

"What job have you done to deserve a pension? By the way, the walls have ears, lower your voice."

He laughed. "Why should I keep my voice down? I shouldn't do that because I'm not a sissy!"

"No one called you that. Will you get going now? Will you?"

"I don't think so.. I think I should start by telling the Prince the reality."

Katherine stood up. "What reality again! Harry!"

Harry laughed. "Alright, the money shouldn't exceed tomorrow, or else!"

Katherine smiled. "Thanks."

Harry walked out majestically.

"What is this girl called Nancy?" Nicholas kept brooding as he drove on. No! How did she get to know all that? How? He banged the dashboard angrily.

Wasn't he Argus-eyed enough? She's a lady and ladies don't have secrets! She will soon start saying it around! He sighed hissed aloud. Who knows the other person she has told? Who knows the number of people who knows now? I think I am no longer safe!

He looked outside and faced the track back. This girl is a desperate lady! How could she have followed me up to that place? Why are some ladies so bad to this extent?

He parked his car inside the house and came out again. He felt he should take a nap, but he remembered he had to visit Doris because she had been discharged.

He pulled up his trouser and tautened it more as he walked down to the building. He unlocked the door and walked into the house. "Craig is here." He muttered as he motioned further.

He eventually got into the house and gave smile a try. He waved at Craig and picked his seat beside him. "How are you?" He asked him and placed his phone on the table.

"I'm good. I have just been brewing on how I can get this man called The Unknown."

Nicholas smiled and faced Doris. "Doris, my younger sister. Hoe are you?"

Doris smiled. "Nicholas, my elder brother."

Stella hissed. "I don't know why you two do tease yourselves."

Nicholas laughed. "Is this a form of jealousy? Is this because Ramsey is not here?"

Stella shrugged with a smile. "But, does it mean you are dating my sister? I know you, you won't let Vivian go."

"Dating? Wait, this means something is going between you and Ramsey, right?" He winked and laughed.

"No now.." They all laughed.

"That's it now, you just compared the two."

"I never did." She grinned.

"I know Ramsey's ear will prick if I tell him this." Nicholas grinned.

Stella pulled her tounge. "That's if you know where you can meet him."

Nicholas chuckled. "It's a very easy thing, don't I know your hospital?"

"Nicholas, don't!" She grinned.

Doris kept laughing. "Anyways, we thank God for the life. I have been thinking Stella, who knows what would have done to herself."

Nicholas rested his back. He constricted his eyes, thinking something had gone wrong. He was trying to think but couldn't lay his hands on it. No, he wished to remember that thing. The gauche moment you try to remember something and you forget it totally. He loathed himself that moment, racking his brain but couldn't remember.

"So, are you going to take more rest and return to work on Tuesday?" Craig asked Doris.

Doris smiled. "No. I am resuming..."

Stella interrupted. "No! You are going nowhere!"

Doria laughed. "Why now? We have to get that man called The Unknown."

"I have called my boss and he gave me today and tomorrow as break so that I can take care of you very well."

"Anyways, I know. I was only joking." She beamed.

"That's the kind of sister I am. But Stella, why's Ramsey not here yet?"

Stella contorted her mouth. She knew there was more to his question as she just chuckled suddenly and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you should contact them."

He just smiled, still trying to remember something. It was becoming more of a burden to him as he stood up. "I just came to check on you, I have an appointment with someone."

"Hmmn.. someone." Stella repeated, drawling it. She burst into laughter suddenly.

He grinned. "Craig, be careful when trailing The Unknown. The guy must be a beast, going to the forest all night to save a soul."

Craig laughed. "I know, I'm becoming more vigilant too."

"Now, take care of yourself dear sister and this naughty babe of Ramsey." He winked and laughed out.

"Naughty guy of Vivian." Stella waved at him.

Nicholas just felt that he needed a break. He knew something was bothering him but he couldn't say what it really was.

He hated that moment when he would be racking his brain to remember something or trying to put something in place.

He got home and sprawled on the bed, if sleeping would let him remember what he needed to, he was ready to sleep.

"Mum, why did we have to trail that man? Because he wore the same deodorant?" Anthony asked Vivian as they stepped into the compound.

She smiled. "No. I was only wondering... wondering if he would be able to teach you guitar since you have the same scent."

Anthony's lips arched to a smile. "I thought as much."

"Now that we lost our way searching for him, I think it will be nice to get another teacher within this long vacation."

"Mum, when are you starting another work?" He enquired.

She stared at him for a moment. "Very soon." She replied and locked the door to the living room.

As she looked around, Victoria stepped out of the room and smiled. "Welcome sweeties."

"Mum, how was service?" Anthony rushed to hug her.

She ruffled his hair. "Nice. It was fun filled and moreover my friend also made it more fun filled."

"Hmmn... your friend.." Anthony repeated and nodded.

She stared at him. She was talking about her boyfriend, did he know already? "What do you mean by.. My friend?"

Anthony grinned. "Nothing." He motioned to his room.

Vivian who had been standing by the door advanced to the couch as sat down. "Vicky, how was your outing with him?"

"We went to church now, that isn't an outing but a service."

Vivian chuckled. "I smell lies in the air."

"You will soon smell the truth." She sniggered and rested her back. "Yeah, Viv, I told him about you." She started and drifted forward.

Vivian gazed at her. "What about me?"

"He said a friend of his told him about the vacant post at Bibie Computers."

"Really?"

"Sure. He told me to tell you, you may like the place."

"That means I'm going to check the company out tomorrow. Thanks so much and to him, God bless you both." She smiled faintly.

"You're welcome." Victoria waved at her.

Thanks to the profile he remembered to put his handheld, Nancy's calls would have woken him again.

Nicholas rose up from the bed and picked up his mobile phone. He hissed as he met Nancy's fifteen missed calls. That was good, even if he was awake, he wouldn't have picked up her calls.

He sat down and stared at the mobile phone. He began to blame himself. How on earth was he not chary enough that Nancy followed him to the forest?

He hissed and stood up again. Engineer Ashley's name blew back to his memory and his eyes widened. No, that wasn't what he really wanted to remember! He hissed and walked to the table to pick up his parents' photograph.

He looked at it for a while before he dragged out the chair tucked under the table and plopped down. "The officers are after me already." He muttered and hissed slightly.

He snorted and stood again, biting his lower lip. "I should begin my findings on this man soon. If this Nancy is wise, we should be abe to cooperate well. I'm just going to use her and at the end, dump her." He said to himself.

"This will be dangerous again!" He bashed his hand against the table. "If I leave her at the end, she will reveal my secret! If I don't play along, she will reveal. I can't leave Vivian."

He walked to the mattress and picked up his mobile phone. He dialed her mobile number and told her where he wanted them to meet.

Soon, he got dressed and walked out.

"I think Anthony saw Nicholas today." Vivian told Victoria as she walked to the television set to slot in a compact disc.

"What!" Victoria's eyes popped more open.

She smiled. "I have the feeling that the man he saw was Nicolas."

"How come? What makes you think this way?"

"He said the person has the same scent like himself."

Victoria laughed. "Wait, the fact that the perfume is so scarce and people rarely use it, does it mean another person couldn't have worn it?"

"I thought that way too, but he said the man had a guitar on his back seat. You know his best instrument is Guitar."

Victoria nodded. "That's really true.. but, where were you when he saw him?"

"I was ordering for the meal. We went to an eatery but couldn't eat at last." She replied.

"Why? Is their food that bad?"

"No... I had to trail him. But... at the end, I couldn't find him."

"Ooh... But, Anthony doesn't know anything yet, right?"

She nodded to reply her. "I think I won't be able to see this movie again, I have to get prepared for the visit to Bibie Computers tomorrow."

"That's true, don't worry, I'm going to narrate everything possible."

Vivian smiled and walked inside.

Nancy made her way to the seat at Nicholas' front. She looked different from who he had seen earlier. Was she dressed just to impress him? He just hissed silently and put on a welcoming look as Nancy sat down comfortably. "I hope this meeting is not for you to set me up." Nancy said as she looked at him.

He smiled and shook his head. "I never knew you'd act faster, if I had known, wouldn't I have been faster too?"

Nancy narrowed her eyes. "What is the meaning of that?"

He shook his head again. "I know you have been trailing me and you should know I have no lady in my life."

"Hmmn... but you have one you're looking forward too, right?"

He blinked and chuckled. "No, who?"

"Officer Doris. I know you feel something for her, is that a lie?"

"No! She's been a friend for ages and I couldn't close my eyes when I got her into trouble."

"Alright." She cleared her throat and continued. "What's this meeting all about?"

"To officially start the love tale between both of us." He beamed.

Nancy blushed. "You're just pulling my legs, trying to make a fool out of me."

He grinned. "No. That, I said earlier. I have been looking forward to seeing this moment too, the moment when you'll be before me. If you notice, you secretaries were up to four that day, you were the one I called."

She smiled. "Are you just making use of your eyes or what?"

"I have been making use of the two eyes very well, I never knew you'd just be faster."

"I hope this is not a form of calming me down, don't forget I have evidences."

He smiled. "Forget that issue... I just hope you've not told a lot of people."

"I never told anyone, I was just threatening you. You should have known too that we two are for each other." She winked.

Foolish girl!"I understand that I have been making mistakes. Now, have you accepted me?"

"Sure... even before King Dennis became the King."

They laughed.

"So, for you to know I am really serious, order anything and I'll pay. And, we have to visit the movies this weekend."

She grinned. "I trust you Nick."

You will suffer!"You don't need all that."

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hameenat94:
wow! Dis stupid gal called Nancy jst wants 2 hook Nick wit sometyn. Vivian nd Nick go c sha.

lol! Abrg no abuse Nancy oh... cheesy

Howdy na?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
onosj:
Tdan were food nah, u wan kill person with hunger!!
lol... I Don update sha.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nancydearie:
T-Dan ,what's happening nah,hope all is well abi u want make person die of hunger here?? Plz come and update ooooooo!!!
I don update ooh....
Allzwell.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Onemansquad:
Barges in2 d thread wit ma bowl of student power, nd evrybdy turned to the door...chai luk @ d way dis thread is filled up

Oga t.dan sori 4 coming late to ur thread oo jst stated ridin dis story yestanyt

#Lest i 4gt d story is excelent

9c work kip it up
Bros! Welcome jare. How have u been?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
lanxebony:
Tdan why nah ... Serve it hot nah. In my cephalic stage
abeg no vex...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abiolabalogun..
wao! I don miss u bro!! Good evening sire. do not leave without dropping a comment oh.

and Martin98

Abeg... comment cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
WOW! Am loving this,what an awesome update,keep it coming T-Dan,just that i dey feel for Nancy coz she never know she don enter one chance with Nicholas,she didnt know that Nick be sharp guy,anyway lets keep our fingers crossed and watch the drama as it unflods. Well done TEMITOPE-DANIEL!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Unrequited / In Memory Only (Romance) / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.