Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,983 members, 7,949,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (138110 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nancydearie:
Yes T-Dan,my nyt was ok and urs? May GOD see u through in ur studies and may HE perfect all that concerns you IJNA.Happy New Month!!
Thanks a bunch ma'am, God bless u. HNM.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks so much guys. I should be able to update tomorrow and if not possible because I'm traveling to Ogun State tomorrow, Wednesday wouldn't fail, I promise. kiss wink
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks so much guys. I should be able to update tomorrow and if not possible because I'm traveling to Ogun State tomorrow, Wednesday wouldn't fail, I promise. kiss wink
Seriously, where in ogun state.. Kk oo waitin till tomorrow
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

wishing u a safe and splendid trip Bro.
buy kuli-kuli come, yhu yhear?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Safe journey sweet make sure u return in one piece bye
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
go in peace and cum bk in peace safe joney bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by ijobaooorun(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
undecided
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by adekolawole: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
#ur opinions r nice...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by mzlizabelle(f): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Yaaaaaay!!!
We're on frontpage... smiley

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by bellaairey: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Perfect Money is an Electronic Funds. Mostly people can’t upload $ with their credit card and debit card. There is good option to get perfect money. We offer to buy / Sell Perfect Money and other all E-currencies. Easy method. You can send fund with Western Union and Money gram

­w­w­w.M­o­n­e­y­k­i­n.c­o­m­
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by AreaFada2: 3:13am On Dec 04, 2014
hmmmm
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by omode001: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2014
What a good story cheesy it will surely be a hit ..... Am checking it from ur blog now

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Senjo(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Finally we are there@front page.Kudos to Temitope Daniel for job well done n to d esteemed fans for showing dat support needed for dis perfect work.Hopefully today we shall av a long update to celebrate our front page victory.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Omotty(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2014
?? kiss?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2014
at last
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Father thank you..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2014

EPISODE TWENTY-TWO

Nicholas came down from the vehicle with Henry's bags. He walked inside the house swiftly with smiles on his face. "I'm back." He said, making himself known as he opened the door to the room and grinned.

"Nick, how was it?"

Nicholas thudded down the chair. "We just have to get it done. It was perfect." He grinned.

Henry gave a breath of relief. "I have been wondering and praying for your safety as well."

He chuckled. "Engineer Ashley came back home as I was set to leave the house. Anyways, I jumped into Frank's house." He laughed.

"Frank? Who's he?" Henry narrowed his eyes.

"The one that wanted to kill the boy."

"That's nice, Nick."

"So, have you eaten? We have to get foodstuffs into this house tomorrow. By the way, I have to prepare another stew."

Henry laughed. "I got a call, Nicholas."

Nicholas looked at him quickly. "The Prince is celebrating, so we have been called to perform."

"Prince? He celebrated his birthday weeks back, Henry."

"It's not birthday, it's just a get together party."

"Get together? That's why he needs us to still perform? Anyways, it's our money that matters."

Henry laughed.

"I've got to start listening from my iPad, the planted bug." He got his iPad and headphones quickly.

"So, what is the problem of the lady, Osmond?" Edward asked Osmond.

Osmond chuckled. "The problem of the lady is that she might not give in because of Beatrice."

Prince Edward looked down and thought on what his friend had said for a while. "Osmond, it doesn't matter. The fact is that I want to take her home and will get married to her as soon as possible. That's the exact reason I'm throwing party this weekend."

"Wait, Edward. So, this party is not because you just want to get we your friends entertained but because of Vivian?"

Edward laughed. "I have to start showing her what true love is. I need to let her know how much I care for her."

"The lady you met today, not sure if she has a child already, never dialogued with her, Prince!"

Edward laughed.

"What's all the romance you two were playing when the two of you ought to be working severely?" The head Doctor questioned Stella and Ramsey.

"She was only congratulating me, Doctor. Today is my birthday, Sir." He grinned.

"And what's my own business? That's why you brought out a ring, right?"

"Ring?" Edward looked away, acting as if he was surprise at what the Doctor was talking about.

"Anyways, Stella, I have always known you for your laziness and promiscuity, you will never change, never!"

"I beg of your pardon, Sir. It was Ramsey that came to my office, by the way, whatever thing we were doing is none of your business, Sir. You have been treating a guy with migraine for weeks now, we haven't heard that you've succeeded concerning him. If I lay my hands on an operation, I do make it, Sir. I don't know what exactly I have done for you to deserve this hatred. Anyways, I have nothing more to say. Ramsey, let's go." She said and pulled his hand as they stormed out.

"She just called me a failure." The head Doctor muttered.

"Dad, what on earth are you searching for?" Beatrice asked Ashley.

"Daughter, you can't just understand. By the way, the fool you told to prepare you a dish ran away." He informed.

"There's nobody, Engineer." One of the guys came back to inform.

"And you're so sure?" He asked again.

The guys nodded. "No one, Sir."

"Dad, why did Mike run away?" Beatrice asked.

"How would I know? I just thought someone was in the compound, that's why we have been running an ultimate search."

Beatrice looked at Lizzy. "Alright, Dad."

Vivian locked up the door and walked inside with Anthony. She plopped down the sofa and dropped her handbag. "These officers won't kill one."

"Mum, why did you lie there?" Anthony questioned.

Vivian looked at him briefly. "What have I lied about, Anthony?" She enquired.

"The issue of Priscilla, Mum. Do you bear that name?"

"You ask too much questions, Anthony. I had to say most of all I said just to get us out their bondage. They were smart but we were smarter.

"Anyways, it's nice we helped The Unknown. I'm happy he wouldn't be caught through us." He said.

Vivian casted a gaze on him again and just shook her head. She couldn't tell exactly how he began to speak like an adult suddenly. The memory of how she laid on the bed flashed back to her memory. She was on the mattress on the 26th of December that day, wondering If she would die or would live to take care of her soon-to-be born child.

She had beckoned on her friend, Vickie. Who could tell if she wouldn't just go through a Cesarean Section or normal delivery. She had gone through a lot during Anthony's labour, perhaps because of her father- The Pastor was a no nonsense man who had thrown her out. It was a great mistake made by herself and Nicholas, but she never regretted it because it was on the platform of love.

By the way, she still had a strong believe that she would see Nicholas again and her happiness would return fully. A great surprise it was to her, she never knew she wouldn't go through the Cesarean Section that midnight until she gave birth to the glabrous-skinned handsome boy.

She let out a long breath after remembering all that had happened and her lips curved into a smile. She still had that strong believe that she would see Nick again, not as a married man, but as a man still waiting for her after ten years.

Ashley stormed into his room and sat down by the edge of his mattress. Why's everything turning out this way? Who's this idiot called The Unknown? Who! He kept muttering as he sprawled on the mattress gently. He suddenly sat up again and looked around. Was he here? He questioned himself thoughtfully. No he wouldn't! He shook his head at once as his eyes darted round the room again and he laid down.

He picked up his mobile phone and dialed Benny's number. Benny was his closest friend whom they run the company together with the other men. "I have the feeling that The Unknown is trailing me, Benny." He said.

"Why would he? By the way, what's wrong with the fool that thinks he's got a power to send people to jail? He calls himself The Unknown whereas he doesn't know he's a soon-to-be-known guy."

"I just don't know why he's been following me around, Benny. Though I'm not sure, but I have that feeling." He replied.

"You left the company earlier than thought, why?"

"It's because of this evil guy, Benny. I have been trying to figure him out of his hideout, Benny."

"Don't worry, Ashley. Come back to office because we've got to discuss about this."

"Okay." Ashley hung up as he stood up and his mobile phone buzzed almost immediately. He picked up the call from the company he had sent the designs too. "Not complete? Tell Frank to come and meet me by 4pm, I'll deliver every design left." He said and stormed out of the room.

Nicholas chuckled as he dropped his iPad on the table before him. "Henry, this man's not serious at all." He began to laugh.

"Why, Nick?" He asked as he took his hand off his cuts gently.

"He wants to collaborate with one of thier clique; Benny against me." He chuckled again.

"What are you going to do to them now, Nick?"

Nicholas looked at Henry. "I've got plans for them. Now, not only Ashley would be jailed this time but I'll use a stone to kill two birds." He said and sprung up to his feet. "I've got to meet their schedule." He said.

"What schedule? Should I go with you?" Henry asked.

Nicholas shook his head. "Rather than following me, I have a plan for you." He said with a grin. "Get dressed in a nice outfit and let's go."

"Where again!" Henry looked at him.

"You'll know all of my plans when they start to unfold."

Nicholas' car halted some distance from the company. He fickled his wrist to check what time it was and raised his head again as he saw Ashley's car driven into the company.

He swallowed as he waited for some minutes. He made sure that he saw Nancy step out of the company before he got set to make his way into the company. He had planned with Henry so that he could get Nancy out of the company that minute that he wanted to pull some stunts.

He had called her on his way to the company that he would leave the hospital he had lied about because he wanted to see her. He had asked her to join him at the eatery she had gone earlier while he asked Henry to go on to the eatery to keep her company till he would return.

He prayed his stunts wouldn't unlucky this time. He walked on to the company immediately Nancy took a taxi and he smiled in. He walked into the Secretaries' office and smiled. "I have an appointment with Engineer Ashley." He said.

"Go in." One of them said to him. At least he had came earlier and they knew him. "Thanks." He waved as he rushed upstairs and knocked on Ashley's door severally but there was no response.

He just looked left and right before he pressed on the handle and entered into the office. He looked around and dashed out again. Ashley wasn't there.

He walked back to the Secretaries' office, knowing well that Ashley was with Benny but didn't know Benny's office. "He's not on seat, ma'am." He addressed one of the Secretaries.

She picked up the intercom and called Ashley's office but there was no response. "Maybe you should sit down and wait for him here."

He shook his head in disagreement. "I'll call him, at least he told me to come and he's around." He said as he walked back and raced upstairs again. He kept on parading, trying to know where two people were having conversations so he could knock and storm in.

Luckily, he found Benny's office on the third floor and he knocked softly. "Come in." He heard another voice from inside and he walked in.

"Good afternoon, Sirs." He bowed.

"But I told the director to tell you to come here by 4pm."

He smiled. "Maybe he didn't hear that or he needed the designs badly."

He moved away from the door and moved near the shelf to stand there. As he stood there, he sticked a bug inside the shelf as he did as if he was holding on to the shelf. "First mission, accomplished." He nodded as he muttered.

"Just go and get the designs on the table in my office. By the way, who told you I'm here?" He questioned.

Nicholas just smiled and shook his head. "I was looking for you when I heard your voice here."

"Just leave." Ashley sent him out.

He walked out too and got the designs from his table before he rushed to his vehicle. He had heard the conversations of Ashley that Frank should come for the remaining part of the documents, so, he needed to get there before Frank himself so he wouldn't be gotten easily and he could plant the bug he wanted to.

He punched some buttons on his iPad and fixed the earphones inside his ears and began to listen to the conversations.

"I think this meeting should not be limited to us alone, Ashley." Benny said.

Ashley cleared his throat. "Why should we call the remaining three? I think we should get something finalized between us first. The question is- how do we bring The Unknown down?"

Benny swooshed out a long breath as he dropped his head down. "We have to get Jerry and his guys to start following us around, Ashley."

"Following us around? Don't they have any other thing to do?"

"It doesn't matter. They'll be following us around to know if another person has been following too. Then, they'd get the person."

"That's a nice idea, but to me, the idea is weak. I feel this guy has started working on me, do you want me to go to jail?"

Benny chuckled. "But who's this guy? When Gary and his wife was killed, it was a neat operation Jerry and his guys told us they did, every operation done by the guys were done without leaving a print, Ashley! I have just been wondering where he got know everything." Benny said.

"Or.. I don't even know, Benny! But, if we get the guy that ran away from my place, we will get The Unknown."

"Which guy?" Benny asked.

3 Likes

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by uchebest2006(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2014
T.Dan....kip on blazing!!!!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Ore mi gud morining hope ur journey was ok? Tnks for d update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
nice update t.dan u e really doing a gud job here

I'm suspecting Henry might b caught again but since Nicholas is eavesdropping on the conversation I think Henry is gonna lay low for sometimes

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Cindydearie(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice! keep it up
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmm so good
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ziziola: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
So loving this. Welldone T. Dan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Calmdove(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wow!! dis story is hot just like city hunter... Keep it up temi;-) we dey follow u
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Weldone Boss?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Aliyuozioma(f): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2014
nice update T.dan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by d4real890(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
T.dan kuDos to u and pls where can I can get dat forever mine av been searching for it
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tobilastik(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2014
nice one ...but pls, when will d next episode come out
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Cashio(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
nice work bro temi..i'm fully back and following bumper to headlight.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Omoakin5(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.