Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

If U Don't Make Money With This,forget Making Money Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If U Don't Make Money With This,forget Making Money Online (494 Views)

Report Me To EFCC If You Don't make Money With This System! / How To Make Money With Alertpay / 28 Ways To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Don't Make Money With This,forget Making Money Online by ZAYD(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hello friends,
I have been focusing on Affiliate Marketing for some months now and the result is encouraging BUT last week I came across this package on online survey;I never believe that online survey can bring consistent money not until I lay my hand on the info I got from this package.Its simple to implement and with 1-3hour work per day,you are done. I am proud to introduce to you

How I earn $150 daily Working 1-3hours Daily, Doing ONLINE SURVEY

Qualification: Any one that can browse the internet, read mail and fill forms online can do it (Of course that is what online survey is all about, it’s so simple.)

Money Back Guarantee: If after 15days of ordering and Practicing the information in the package and you did not make up to US$350:00, you can request and get your money back without any problem; GUARANTEED!

Bonus:
• Software that changes your IP address to US IP this enable you to get more job
• Free e-book on how to open US Bank Account and Operate it here without any problem
• Free report on how to open paypal account from Nigeria without Changing your IP.
• How to cash your money here in Nigeria without a domiciliary account.
Order Now: I will give it to the first 20 people that will pay at N4000:00only, instead of N6500, After 20 orders the price go up.
Make payment at Branch of Intercontinental Bank Nationwide
Account Name: Lawal Zayd O.
Account Number: 0124110285242
After payment send sms or e-mail; your name, e-mail address, phone number, teller no, amount paid to 08051244763 or lawalzaydd@yahoo.com; as soon as your payment is confirmed; your package will send to your e-mail address.

PS: This is a great opportunity for you to make money over the internet without any hassles. You have nothing to lose; this amazing information will spur you to the next level, if after 15 days of reading and applying this info you do not make at least $350 ask for your refund and you will get back on the 16th day. GUARANTEED!

(1) (Reply)

Different Configration Plan Code To Browse The Net, Click Here / Make Money Supporting Your Football Clubs And Get $200 Free / Open Your Paypal Account, Us Bank Account And Click Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.