Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,928 members, 7,973,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (20280 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2006
Hi Guys morning, Alexos will answer your riddles, and here is the one which u can't find the other day:

Two persons were chatting say john and harry, john asks harry about his family, harry told that he got 3 daughters.
and the product of their age is equal to 72 and sum of their age is equal to the number of the building overthere.
john says he is still unable to get the answer
harry replied the oldest one has started swimmming.
john replied his son is also of same age.

so what is the age of the john's son
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by sweetnini(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2006
Alexos:

what riddle r u talking about Dolarpo

Anyway here r some more:

Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?

There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. He has a wife and 2 kids. What does he weigh?

You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?

the second answer is he weighs meat? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2006
Mornin Alexos, yeah had a good weekend, You?
LOL damn! got it wrong huh lol,hmmm am gonna keep trying lol
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2006
this time these are really cool riddles, Alexos

First One: All(12)
Second Ond: Meat

Third One: yet to solve wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2006
third one: Egg
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2006
@rhytham: He had no child
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2006
am i correct
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2006
Sorry dear u r not smiley
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2006
was I correct in my solutions to ur puzzle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2006
sad sad sad
What can the answer be

what was the number of the building?

Anyway u got the riddle right, u know u r a G wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2006
Let me give u small clue:

There is no trick invelved in this, its pure mathematical and logic based riddle.

I hope i have narrowed down your approach a bit.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2006
ok, am about hitting on the answer,
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2006
I know the ages are the numbers of the building in front of them,

Whats confusing me is the sequence at which the numbers r been arrange
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2006
Here r some riddles, while i keep thinking of rytham's riddle

What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white," or "The yolk of the egg is white?"

What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?

Mind u rhytham, you r not allowed to answer this riddle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2006
Lunch & Dinner

None. The yolk of the egg is yellow.

Blackboard.

Morning guys.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2006
Morning Dojo, how was ur weekend? Hope you had a nice one?

@rhytham and @ Dojo, this one is not meant for you guys.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith were walking home from the shopping mall with their purchases when Mr. Smith began to complain that his load was too heavy.

Mrs. Smith turned to her husband and said, "I don't know what you're complaining about because if you gave me one of your parcels, I would have twice as many as you and if I gave you just one of mine, we would have equal loads."

How many parcels was each carrying?

What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?

I give you a group of three.
One is sitting down, and will never get up.
The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry.
The third goes away and never returns.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2006
sorry i was away due to some work

second is wholesome, third i am not clear with first i will look now.

so, could you plz post the third riddle again
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2006
Mr. smith is carrying 5 parcels, and mrs. smith 7
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2006
GM, anyone at home grin

from tom. afternoon no post on this topic, Alexos cammon man tell your third riddle again,
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2006
Ok Rhytham,

I give you a group of three.
One is sitting down, and will never get up.
The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry.
The third goes away and never returns.

This three goes together.

The answer to ur riddle is = The boy is 9 yrs old.
Am i correct?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2006
sorry Alexos but solution is not correct :-(
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2006
Alexo I am not sure about the first in the group but second and three can be one of these pairs:
mind/sight
fire/smoke
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2006
The answer is stove, fire and smoke.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2006
correct dojo
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by UsherGurl(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2006
Another one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Angeljay(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
Alexos na only you go dey post. make others post, make you answer now!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Angeljay
thats not fair, many other guys also post the riddles aiming to Alexos wink
but the thing is Alexos is having a good collection of the riddles, so we just solve what he comes out with and sometimes post some of ours for him to solve, by the way he is solving one of mine presently. grin

but at last pleaseeeee anyone post a riddle now cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2006
You are right Angeljay, maybe I should just leave the posting for you. wink. So lets see what u got

But for the main time, lets lay our hands on this:

My life can be measured in hours,
I serve by being devoured.
Thin, I am quick
Fat, I am slow
Wind is my foe.

Two words, my answer is only two words.
To keep me, you must give me.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
first : Candle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2006
second: your words
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2006
Good rhytham, let wait for Angeljay's riddle grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2006
how long to wait?? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies Puzzle / Put Your Nose on The Dot !!! ( Photo ) / Genius: Calculate The Number Of Triangles In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.