Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,581 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (20140 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2006
Y is it that today no one else is replying undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2006
@ rhytham grin cheesy grin

Crack it, lol
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2006
@rhytham,

Am surprised myself, It seems af if we r the only one in the forum today. I guess they are tired of riddles, cos they can't seems to solve them.

What do u think rhytham??
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2006
hmm i think he is lieing
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2006
though its very confusing but he might have lied when he said 'EVERYTHING' thats it he lied there,   cool
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2006
Yeah, he lied,

25. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible?

26. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

27. What is the longest word in the world?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2006
One of them is a transexual.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2006
26. yesterday, today, tomorrow
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2006
27. Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysyglutamylgycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycyllisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanlylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylsrylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglysylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.
It's the term for the formula C1289H2051N343O375S8
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2006
25 - all are boys wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2006
next riddles Alexos
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2006
Dojo:

27. Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysyglutamylgycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycyllisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanlylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylsrylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglysylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.
It's the term for the formula C1289H2051N343O375S8

can u pronounce that dojo

@rhytham, riddle 27. is not yet solved
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
HI Alexos sorry my network went down
answer of riddle 27: longest
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2006
rhytham:

HI Alexos sorry my network went down
I can understand that rhytham, it happens here too. But your answer is not correct grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2006
Alexos, try and be specific as per 27.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2006
27: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
what happened Alexos, i hope i am correct this time, wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2006
Not this time rhytham.

But the correct answer is: "SmileS", because there is a mile between the first and last "S".

grin grin grin Funny isn't it.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2006
yes i forgot that joke,  agreed
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2006
Na wa o grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
28. What question can someone ask all day long, always get completely different answers, and yet all the answers could be correct?

29. What do you serve that you can't eat?

30. What has no beginning, end, or middle?

grin grin ;DVery cheap  cool
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2006
going for lunch will solve these later :-)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
hahahahahah

Hope its not my riddles thats making you feel hungry? grin

I'll catch you when u get backaren't u inviting I and Dojo to lunch, since we r the only posters in the house
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2006
Don't mind the guy, he's selfish.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2006
29. A tennis ball
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2006
30. a ring or a doughnut.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2006
Lol,

What happened to 28?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
28. what time is it tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2006
31. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

32. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white," or "The yolk of the egg is white?"

33. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
33. TeapoT
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
31. Lunch and dinner

32. None. Because yolk is yellow and not white. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Let Me See How Technical You Can Think. / Who Dies Puzzle / Put Your Nose on The Dot !!! ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.