Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? (546 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by blackfase(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
As I type this, we've not experienced power supply in my area (Badagry) since the start of Oct..., just a cumulative 18hrs on two seperate days (yes I painstakingly noted hours of supply just to have a justifiable stand-off with the children of a pig that constantly ferry ladders around to harass consumers to disconnect them for services not rendered)....and gues what, Oct bill has already been served like a week ago! I wont even waste mb on the pathetic service in months past.
This certainly aint the Nigeria of my forefathers dreams..... sad
Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by bigass(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Our transformer is bad and ikedc says we should bring 3.5 million and this is after privatisation. Imagine MTN saying we should bring money for mast

1 Like

Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Basic problem....we are not generating enough electricity.

If we were....things would have been much different.
Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by Surplus90(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
am at onitsha...our power supply is 21 to 22 hrs a day...power supply here is very very good
Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by dridowu: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks to natural fresh air.
Presently, thanks to FG that provide us 2hrs power supply per day, atleast they give us light.
Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by blackfase(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol....(not funny tho)
I honestly dont see any way out of this power mess Nigeria has found herself. So so unfortunate. Smh

bigass:
Our transformer is bad and ikedc says we should bring 3.5 million and this is after privatisation. Imagine MTN saying we should bring money for mast
Re: Whats The Situation Of Power Supply In Your Area? by blackfase(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
My buroda, generation aint the biggest problem here, or why would some places enjoy a fairly good amount of supply than some. Lets put the buck on transmission & distribution hiccups goin by the obselette equipments which they have refused to upgrade & by extention a dearth of proffessionals to turn around the fortunes of the power industry. We would also be committin a morbid sin if we fail to finger that hydra headed monster, MR CORRUPTION!

bushdoc9919:

bushdoc9919:

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Indicates Interest To Contest / Oduah Plots Strategy To Win Anambra North Senatorial Seat / Jonathan’s Campaign Director, Haliru Mohammed, A Confirmed Bribe Taker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.