Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor (1498 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Nvc3NlcmVyaC5wbmd8NjAw[/img]

One of the telecoms operators in Nigeria, Airtel, seems to be having a serious issue with controversial Nigerian entertainer, Cossy Orjiakor, who is well known in the country to flaunt her massive ’milk factory’.

The actress turned singer and dancer has disclosed that her bio-data on the network of the GSM provider in Nigeria is wrong and that efforts to make the operators of the network to rectify the issue have failed.

She has even offered to purchase computers for Airtel if they are having difficulties in making the necessary corrections to her data on their network.

“Airtel, please stop frustrating me. Is it that your data base is corrupt or you need new computers? I can personally donate a laptop,” an angry Cossy wrote on Twitter on Monday.

She further wrote, “(I) bought my line while it was Econet, 08023053120, from a dealer 8-10 years ago in Surulere (Lagos). Why is the dealers name still in your data base?

“Each time I come to retrieve at Airtel office, (I am being told) same old story. Right now, (I) am sitting down in a kiosk. No AC, He (has) been calling 743 same story.”

Some Nigerians have severally expressed bad experiences in the hands of telecoms operators in the country who have continually provided bad services.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29630/8/airtel-frustrates-cossy-orjiakor.html
http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13048355-airtel-frustrates-cossy-orjiakor#.VEUj9yLF-rQ
Re: Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
and she posted the number grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Who cares..huh?
Re: Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by icebebe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Crazy
Re: Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by hatux: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked @ her pic... And she claims she didn't had any sex with a dog..
Re: Airtel Frustrates Cossy Orjiakor by philantoxx(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
creative way to advertise your number.

(1) (Reply)

See Revealing Tweet Of Yemi Alade About Ice Prince / MTN Surprise: Dr SID Turns BRT Bus Conductor, Wows Commuters With Freebies / The Fight We’ve All Been Waiting For, Amber Rose & The Kardashians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.