Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member (634 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by christopher123(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
We all are laughing and poking fun at this...It is very disgraceful to Nigeria's educational system!! Why won't we have such half baked graduates? One only needs to listen to the humiliation a so called teacher in Edo state suffered when she couldn't read her own prepared speech! Thanks to diligent folks like Gov Oshiomole who exposed her...and that is the way to treat all the fake professionals in our nation!!

Re: The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by RotrEmmanuel: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by widowhusband: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nawa o. However Op come one side here make i whisper for your ear-- u notice say pple no view this post plenty? because why? dem think say na real best student so some out of bad belle (for the best student) , or lack of general appreciation for academic excellence refuse to even view. Op no tell anybody o,for ya ears only. For say dm know the koko inside the post or na celebrity show bossom, backside,win beauty contest, do concert eh hn pple go book space. YOUTH PLS EMBRACE ALL NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE IN RIGHT PROPORTION- thats my real message

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by ERCROSS(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
This girl go sabi rig election exam ooo..
I wonder how she take graduate...
English yaff suffer..
Anoda patience J in d making..
grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by nairawallcom: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
CHECK IT OUT .. WE ARE ON BBM , TWITTER AND WHATSAPP SHARE TO GET AFFORDABLE DATA PLAN
STRICTLY MTN

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Nigeria And Best NYSC Corp Member by chijoy7(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Letter By A School Drop Out / UNN 2014/2015 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List Out - Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.