Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Pastor And The Divine Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Pastor And The Divine Message (374 Views)

Photo: 14 AG Members Died Today In A Fatal Motor Accident, Pastor And Others / Photo- I Was Forced To Have Sex With My Pastor, Church Member Speak Out. / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor And The Divine Message by salmankahn(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
When I was a kid, my dad bought a new car and drove us to
church one Sunday. It was a prophetic service and our pastor was being
used by God that day to deliver people from poverty.
Suddenly, our pastor looked at my dad and said; "Mr Okonkwo, God is set
to bless you" my mum jumped up and shouted excitedly; "Amen!!!"
My dad was excited too.
The pastor then came closer, placed his hand on my dad's head and prayed for him. As our pastor turned to climb the alter, the
spirit of God told him something. He stopped, looked at my
dad and said;
"Mr Okonkwo did you buy a new car last week?" "yes sir"
my dad responded with much surprise on his face.
Then our pastor said;
"God said I should tell you to sow your CAR KEY into my life"
I was shocked that my dad did not argue with the pastor, he just put his hand in his pocket, brought out the car key and gave to our pastor.
Chai,,,, Chineeekeeee...
After about 5 minutes, my dad stood up, went outside the church, he didn't even wait till the end of the service. I could see him entering Okada going home.
"He must be very worried" I reasoned in utter fear and confusion.
After a while he returned to church with the SPARE KEY of his car and drove the car back to the house.
I was so stunned at what I was seeing,
So When I asked him why he acted that way he said;
" Udeme, use your brain, the pastor asked for the KEY and NOT the CAR"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mali Confirms 2-year Old Baby As Country’s First Case Of Ebola / Dad Mistakenly Sends Friend To Heaven Before His Time / Burkina Faso General Takes Over As compaore Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.