Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2450664 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
tolutweety:

shocked shocked
Just seeing this...

Meeeehn...This gurl has definitely got no chill. *that was a hit below the belt. undecided
do you want the guy to 'kee' himself or commit suicide .. undecided undecided

Good morning.
#hides behind a rock and patiently waits for the reply shot to be fired.#

Nahh...I don't do shots darling....

I take them in bottles. wink

Good morning
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
So I just got really cracked up by amicable09 and Jaz' update, ami dearie please don't let any dumbass put you in that corner ever again.
some guys really need to learn manners, anyway let's keep proving to them that not all young ladies live to please every guy they meet just because he might be 'the awaited one'.....it's funny how some of the guys I've been rudest to at first meeting turn out to be very good friends over time. Also ppl should learn to start with building friendship and not just go all out expecting all the mushy from someone you just met yesterday

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
cc150615:
So I just got really cracked up by amicable09 and Jaz' update, ami dearie please don't let any dumbass put you in that corner ever again.
some guys really need to learn manners, anyway let's keep proving to them that not all young ladies live to please every guy they meet just because he might be 'the awaited one'.....it's funny how some of the guys I've been rudest to at first meeting turn out to be very good friends over time. Also ppl should learn to start with building friendship and not just go all out expecting all the mushy from someone you just met yesterday

Hmnn... undecided undecided

Your majesty, thou art great ma.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
cc150615:
some guys really need to learn manners, anyway let's keep proving to them that not all young ladies leave to please every guy they meet just because he might be 'the awaited one'.....it's funny how some of the guys I've been rudest to at first meeting turn out to be very good friends over time. Also ppl should learn to start with building friendship and not just go all out expecting all the mushy from someone you just met yesterday
cc you are so so on point!
The guy, literate o yet his manners was zero. Anger was his middle name. Every little thing made him upset. I started thinking sth was wrong with me, like why couldn't I understand his love language... lol. But then, after a careful review of the whole thing, I realized I'm not strong enough for harsh words.

Stick and stones may bend and break me but words (harsh words) will kill me faster. So, I fled before I started making excuses for him and embark on a journey of no return.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
tolutweety:

Hmnn... undecided undecided

Your majesty, thou art great ma.

Lools I'm blushing pink and purple now....
Anyway maybe u can help me change the leave up there to live....we hope to be able to bring more ladies to this level #DivaPrinciples

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Khunland(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
JOB Vacancy in a Real Estate Company.
Khunland Properties is a real estate company based in Ikorodu.
We seek CV/Resume from qualified HND & BSC holders as "Client Service Officers" in our organization.
Send your CV to info@khunlandproperties.com or text your email address to 08123465663 (Text ONLY).
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by doxarised(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
cc150615:

Lools I'm blushing pink and purple now....
Anyway maybe u can help me change the leave up there to live....we hope to be able to bring more ladies to this level #DivaPrinciples

Smh... Ladies undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lwkmd! mehn amicable09 got me rotfl grin grin
That guy was error! Definitely! Lolz

Some days ago I met one of his kind literally barking at his babe on phone for "daring" (his exact words) to call him when he was at work. Oh mehn me I de inside bus de pity the girl o. After calling all sorts of hell on her, I was shocked to my bones when the lady called him back 2secs later to apologise to him. Chai! That was when I knew that d 'hustle is real!' grin

Some ladies would willingly accept all sorts just to be termed 'girlfriend' and with great hopes of "wifehood"... Lolz the funniest part was that as the girl de apologise for the guy's degrading attitude, the guy was spewing more trash!

cc150615... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Some days ago I met one of his kind literally barking at his babe on phone for "daring" (his exact words) to call him when he was at work. Oh mehn me I de inside bus de pity the girl o. After calling all sorts of hell on her, I was shocked to my bones when the lady called him back 2secs later to apologise to him. Chai! That was when I knew that d 'hustle is real!' grin

Some ladies would willingly accept all sorts just to be termed 'girlfriend' and with great hopes of "wifehood"... Lolz the funniest part was that as the girl de apologise for the guy's degrading attitude, the guy was spewing more trash!

cc150615... kiss
Lol. Jaz, just imagine that guy now! barking at his dog abi? Lol
That's what happens when a lady mellows down for a "dog". Dogs bark. Simple!

There's one I witnessed on a bus myself. I hate to pick calls in public buses especially the type that brings nothing but vexation. This babe in the bus was breaking up with her bf of so many years. The guy had already broken up with her but she refused to come to terms with it, it was obvious from the way the battle with words flowed. Worse part was that she lent the dude money. Come see quarrel inside bus cheesy. She was raking, cursing the guy, swearing and transferring curses to his generation unborn... Lol. I pitied her. She will swear, swear, swear, the dude will be hanging up and she will call again, he'll pick, threaten her and boast of never going to pay the money. I knew she dated trouble in person because the guy gan no send her, he had moved on.

That babe just cheapened herself in the bus. I vex ehn! She should have waited until she got home before fighting over the phone but the ish obviously had gotten to her throat, she needed to spew it out.

We just have to watch it so we don't fall into the hands of these kinda heartless guys.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jayrager(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
beau49:
Happy belated birthday ElDeeVee and Jayrager.

Wishing you both all the best in this new age and I pray all your heart desires comes to pass in accordance with God's will.

kiss kiss kiss

LOL Thanks beau49 dear.. I deeply appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jayrager(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:
Happy Birthday ElDeeVee and Jayrager baby, God bless you guys

Thanks baby gal.. You're a star

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jayrager(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
eipreel:

Wow! Jibola go kill me cry I totally forgot embarassed

cheesy E dey happen!! Thanks anyway..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

cc150615... kiss

Loools.

Oya let's chat.

How old are you grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Ferdy, all relationships aren't romantic!

I'm sure that's what you refer to as relationship but that word has a much bigger meaning than boy/girl mushy mushy things
I wonder what this means?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Estharfabian dear. Accept my condolence.

God exists, sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Jaz, just imagine that guy now! barking at his dog abi? Lol
That's what happens when a lady mellows down for a "dog". Dogs bark. Simple!

There's one I witnessed on a bus myself. I hate to pick calls in public buses especially the type that brings nothing but vexation. This babe in the bus was breaking up with her bf of so many years. The guy had already broken up with her but she refused to come to terms with it, it was obvious from the way the battle with words flowed. Worse part was that she lent the dude money. Come see quarrel inside bus cheesy. She was raking, cursing the guy, swearing and transferring curses to his generation unborn... Lol. I pitied her. She will swear, swear, swear, the dude will be hanging up and she will call again, he'll pick, threaten her and boast of never going to pay the money. I knew she dated trouble in person because the guy gan no send her, he had moved on.

That babe just cheapened herself in the bus. I vex ehn! She should have waited until she got home before fighting over the phone but the ish obviously had gotten to her throat, she needed to spew it out.

We just have to watch it so we don't fall into the hands of these kinda heartless guys.

Amicable ooo. You always have a story or two to back up topics grin tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
davide470:
I wonder what this mean?
Lol. It means what it means.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lero15:

Amicable ooo. You always have a story or two to back up topics grin tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lero ooo... I dey see things na.
You must have noticed I'm a quiet observer, no be my fault.... na people wey dey always give me story to tell grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lero ooo... I dey see things na.
You must have noticed I'm a quiet observer, no be my fault.... na people wey dey always give me story to tell grin

Lol. Too much of Lagos is not good. You should go on vacation cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lero15:

Lol. Too much of Lagos is not good. You should go on vacation cheesy
Lol. Sincerely, you know what I need now. A vacation... in a serene environment.
Let us start going cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lean on me, when you're not strong..
I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on...
For it won't be long that I'm gonna need..
Somebody to lean on

#LifePrinciples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
amicable09:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lero15:

Loools.

Oya let's chat.

How old are you grin tongue

Lolz cheesy cheesy 'Ayaf hear you' grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
doxarised:

Smh... Ladies undecided
Shake it well biko, and please don't just say ladies, say Divas
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
jayrager:

LOL Thanks beau49 dear.. I deeply appreciate.

You are welcome wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Sincerely, you know what I need now.
A vacation... in a serene environment.

Let us start going cheesy.

Hehe. Where do you wanna go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz cheesy cheesy 'Ayaf hear you' grin

Hehe.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
cc150615:

Shake it well biko, and please don't just say ladies, say Divas

Diva Principles? I would love to read those principles.

Amicable09 and Jazmyinne your updates are hilarious but real. Those who find themselves in abusive relationships may have had a slight cue from actions and reactions of partners but decided to wave it off due to "self esteem" issues or to "bowing down" to societal dictates. Your true value isn't hinged on no man. God gave us all uniquely innate abilities and defining values that match/ complements your true partner when "found".

You shouldn't settle for less than what God fashioned out for just because you are "unsettled" at the moment. In the End, Every man runs a different race on the same track.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by doxarised(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Diva Principles? I would love to read those principles.

Amicable09 and Jazmyinne your updates are hilarious but real. Those who find themselves in abusive relationships may have had a slight cue from actions and reactions of partners but decided to wave it off due to "self esteem" issues or to "bowing down" to societal dictates. Your true value isn't hinged on no man. God gave us all uniquely innate abilities and defining values that match/ complements your true partner when "found".

You shouldn't settle for less than what God fashioned out for just because you are "unsettled" at the moment. In the End, Every man runs a different race on the same track.

Word bro, word!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Chigern: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm....okay! I never knew that the witches and wizards in my village are really this strong!...lols...on a more serious book sorry note angry am really tired of staying at home. I need a job urgently. As I no get connection, I say make I humble myself here, beg. I need an angel now! Please, I need someone who can help me out of my joblessness state angry...on the risk of appearing immodest, but hoping it helps, I graduated with an excellent class of degree...Help a brother, famz...ike agwugo m, ô ti ré mi, ayaf tired cry ...I hope I get my angel (s) sending an in-mail to me #FeelingFrustrated...email: goziernest@gmail.com....I reside in Lagos but also willing to relocate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.