Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,158 members, 7,925,629 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2476517 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lanria: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls I don't kW if anyone else got this you are been invited for a test/interview on October 20 at no 103 Allen Roundabout 4th floor suit e 1 Ikeja. pls who has any info abt them
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amirez(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please have anyone received an invite from ovh energy interview slated for 22nd October i.e this weekend?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chrisshallom: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
kemas04:
Good day all! Please who attended the galaxy lottery interview in port has court have they got any info?

I did and i have since spoken with them,call me on 08033996060 for further infor.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
amirez:
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please have anyone received an invite from ovh energy interview slated for 22nd October i.e this weekend?
All the best to all those who get invited

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olalekan27: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Good morning...which the same problem is that?
WAECE certificate
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Will miss this thread for awhile and most especially drama queen amicable09 who keeps this thread lit.
Jobsites are good they capture various job positions in different locations but also social media platforms are a tool to get job scoops and they can give you an advantage over the so many millions of people visiting jobsites daily if you can make good use of it. Pray God crown our efforts with the desires of our heart quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ahms12(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
adeaks:

Welcome Bro.

Funny that quite a number of my colleagues in the office have expressed a yearning to relocate to Kaduna at the earliest opportunity. According to them life in Kaduna is calm and easy going unlike the madness of lagos.

Why not tell us the course you read and the kind of job you are looking for.
...bro.I no come here from you again. hope all is well
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2016
danieloy4:
Will miss this thread for awhile and most especially drama queen amicable09 who keeps this thread lit.
Jobsites are good they capture various job positions in different locations but also social media platforms are a tool to get job scoops and they can give you an advantage over the so many millions of people visiting jobsites daily if you can make good use of it. Pray God crown our efforts with the desires of our heart quickly.
You just threw a subtle shade at me Daniel grin grin grin. Why oh why?

On social media being a tool for getting job scoops like you rightly mentioned, I want to say I concur. As a job seeker connecting with other job seekers is very very important. In fact, it's importance can neither be underestimated nor overestimated.

I can give some instances of times when I didn't feel motivated to apply for certain jobs, it took some well meaning friends to push me to apply. There have been times I felt lazy about completing an application, all I needed was a friend (online and offline) to ask what's causing the delay and I'll get my acts back together.

What should you do?
Build a strong team of guys who will encourage and support you in this search. Alone you will get weary but with the right companions, you will sure get that dream job in due time if you don't faint.

So guys, bring your girlfriends and join the army, one more river to cross...one more river, one more river, one more river to cross grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Olalekan27:
WAECE certificate

Eh..You most likely posted on the wrong thread because I can't relate to this post smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

You just threw a subtle shade at me Daniel grin grin grin. Why oh why?

On social media being a tool for getting job scoops like you rightly mentioned, I want to say I concur. As a job seeker connecting with other job seekers is very very important. In fact, it's importance can neither be underestimated nor overestimated.

I can give some instances of times when I didn't feel motivated to apply for certain jobs, it took some well meaning friends to push me to apply. There have been times I felt lazy about completing an application, all I needed was a friend (online and offline) to ask what's causing the delay and I'll get my acts back together.

What should you do?
Build a strong team of guys who will encourage and support you in this search. Alone you will get weary but with the right companions, you will sure get that dream job in due time if you don't faint.

So guys, bring your girlfriends and join the army, one more river to cross...one more river, one more river, one more river to cross grin

Hmmm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmm
Mmmh. Kaboninc bawoni?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Mmmh.
Kaboninc bawoni?

Lol.

I dey oh...

I dey look you in 5,000D cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.

I dey oh...

I dey look you in 5,000D cheesy cheesy
Lol.
Do you mean 'D' as in US Dollars or Zimbabwean Dollars? tongue

As for me now, I'm looking for an employer that will pay with bitcoin grin, that's the reigning thing now. Therefore without dulling, I want to operate on that level from now on cheesy

Are you feeling me? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Do you mean 'D' as in US Dollars or Zimbabwean Dollars? tongue

As for me now, I'm looking for an employer that will pay with bitcoin grin, that's the reigning thing now. Therefore without dulling, I want to operate on that level from now on cheesy

Are you feeling me? grin

Ayam feeeelliinnggg you!

Please wait for me lets go look for that employer together. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2016
kaboninc:

Ayam feeeelliinnggg you!

Please wait for me lets go look for that employer together. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha.
Hurry!!!!!!!
No time to check time! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
A lot of lucrative job opportunities is available this month but lack of info is the only hinderance to many here. Divinejobs is here to help.
undecided
Cajetanspeaks:
A lot of lucrative job opportunities is available this month but lack of info is the only hinderance to many here. Divinejobs is here to help.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by solansolan: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Female I.T student needed for frontdesk. Qualification :Atleast 6month attachment, must be residing within Ikeja and environs. Should be intelligent and also possess good computer skills. Send your u c.v to talk2mrdelivery@gmail.com before 26th Oct, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obidykeh20: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pls, any breakthru on fed civil service? Filling the date boxes it's a problem. After receiving reiteration notifications. Pls can any one here helpp?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
O_O
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hi Osmoseas,
It's me again cheesy from your thread.

There's something I wanted to bring to your notice but didn't want to say it on the thread so here I am in the chatroom calling you out cheesy

It's about the title of the thread. That thread has potential but it's not being maximized because of the title, it's not catchy enough and somehow it's intimidating. I'll explain what I mean.

I saw your thread a day before I opened it. On the first day I saw it, I felt like, 'what again? They have come o! Its the first class thingy, another joblander feeling entitled'. But on opening it the second day, Alas! I was wrong! Oh poor me! I would have been the first to comment and share my excitement but I missed it to assumption cheesy. Thank God I opened it on the second day and from that singular click, we are now friends grin

You see, like me, there are many others who feel that way. If you tweak your thread subject a little, you will get a wider audience which will translate to job opportunity for you. Think about it. I can help you brainstorm for another subject for the thread if you don't mind.

Once again, great skill you've got! I admire it. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
amirez:

Someone I know got the invite.
All the best.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osmoseas(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:
Hi Osmoseas,
It's me again cheesy from your thread.

There's something I wanted to bring to your notice but didn't want to say it on the thread so here I am in the chatroom calling you out cheesy

It's about the title of the thread. That thread has potential but it's not being maximized because of the title, it's not catchy enough and somehow it's intimidating. I'll explain what I mean.

I saw your thread a day before I opened it. On the first day I saw it, I felt like, 'what again? They have come o! Its the first class thingy, another joblander feeling entitled'. But on opening it the second day, Alas! I was wrong! Oh poor me! I would have been the first to comment and share my excitement but I missed it to assumption cheesy. Thank God I opened it on the second day and from that singular click, we are now friends grin

You see, like me, there are many others who feel that way. If you tweak your thread subject a little, you will get a wider audience which will translate to job opportunity for you. Think about it. I can help you brainstorm for another subject for the thread if you don't mind.

Once again, great skill you've got! I admire it. cheesy
... Wow! You are awesome intuitive! I must confess since 2010 that I joined nairaland, just yesterday was my first time of trying to make a post. I knew I needed some skills on how to navigate and project myself but since I didn't know much on how to go about it, I just had to stir the waters and hope I ll get enough ripples! And now you are here, i ll say to you like the Ethiopian said to Philip; here is water, what stops me from being baptised! Please take me by the hands, for I am like a baby that washes only his tummy while bathing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
osmoseas:
... Wow! You are awesome intuitive! I must confess since 2010 that I joined nairaland, just yesterday was my first time of trying to make a post. I knew I needed some skills on how to navigate and project myself but since I didn't know much on how to go about it, I just had to stir the waters and hope I ll get enough ripples! And now you are here, i ll say to you like the Ethiopian said to Philip; here is water, what stops me from being baptised! Please take me by the hands, for I am like a baby that washes only his tummy while bathing
Oh jibijibijibijibi!!!! grin grin grin
Why me tonight? Lol. Oh! where is my bald head? Papa Ajasco please lend me some grin.

Ok. I'm done laughing.
Now down to business. You really did exceptionally well with that first attempt. It's brilliant. Like I said before, all the thread needs is a minor tweak in the subject only and it is good to go.

All you need do is to go to the thread, open it, click on the first post which was by you and you'll be able to edit. Using the 'Modify' button, before the emoticons, you'll see the subject. Edit to suit you and market your thread with a catchy topic.

Don't forget to put in brackets 'Pic'. Nairalanders love pictures! They can do anything to watch pictures on a thread. Just do something like this -

SCULPTURES AND PAINTINGS, HOW WILL YOU LIKE TO BE DRAWN? (Pics)

Or...

PICTURES OF A NAIRALANDER'S SCULPTURES

Or...

SEE THIS GRADUATE WHO RECEIVED AN AWARD FOR DRAWING SNAKES (Pics) grin grin grin

This last one is magical cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osmoseas(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Oh jibijibijibijibi!!!! grin grin grin
Why me tonight? Lol. Oh! where is my bald head? Papa Ajasco please lend me some grin.

Ok. I'm done laughing.
Now down to business. You really did exceptionally well with that first attempt. It's brilliant. Like I said before, all the thread needs is a minor tweak in the subject only and it is good to go.

All you need do is to go to the thread, open it, click on the first post which was by you and you'll be able to edit. Using the 'Modify' button, before the emoticons, you'll see the subject. Edit to suit you and market your thread with a catchy topic.

Don't forget to put in brackets 'Pic'. Nairalanders love pictures! They can do anything to watch pictures on a thread. Just do something like this -

SCULPTURES AND PAINTINGS, HOW WILL YOU LIKE TO BE DRAWN? (Pics)

Or...

PICTURES OF A NAIRALANDER'S SCULPTURES

Or...

SEE THIS GRADUATE WHO RECEIVED AN AWARD FOR DRAWING SNAKES (Pics) grin grin grin

This last one is magical cheesy
... Thanks ama do just exactly that

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Rosalieene my love cheesy
I have not checked my mail this evening. I will check it tomorrow sha, before I start sleep typing tongue

I'll make sure you hear from me as soon as I check it.

Let's meet at dreamland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadyJasper: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Any law firms recruiting at the moment? Anybody should please quote me if there is. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by galantjoe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please NL, i need a good paying job. i currently work as accountant. 2 weeks ago i got letter for salary review down by 33% making my monthly pay almost 100k. am the only person being affected by downward salary review. Since then i know my service is not needed.

Please NL am looking for accountant job. i have over 8 years experience. am a chartered accountant with good IT knowledge. Secondly am in the east and want to work in lagos. so i need a job before moving to lagos.

I will be happy to hear from good people of NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.