Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,219 members, 7,925,796 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2476640 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mygoodnessstore: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Are you interested in E- commerce business, Sales or Digital marketing? You could join a small but fast growing store in Egbeda, Lagos state.
Volunteers: Awaiting NYSC or IT students, this is an opportunity to learn and join a fast growing company.
Kindly send your CV with subject "volunteer" to mygoodnessstores1@gmail.com
Note: Only for people staying at Egbeda environs and aged 18-25 should apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Evalahot(f): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Evalahot(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
I need a job somebody help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Evalahot(f): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello guys wats d chatroom all
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by meettosin87(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
VACANCY– IITA has Internal and External vacancies in the following: Mobile Technology Officer, Junior Technical Analyst, Project Data Officer, and CKAN Repository Officer and Programmer. Interested applicants should complete the online application, attaching detailed curriculum vitae with their names in Microsoft word formal to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.

VACANCY– Federal University Oye Ekiti has Vacancy for the position of External Auditor. All applications with full pagination should be in ten (10) spiral bound copies. All applications for the post of External Auditor should be addressed to The Registrar, Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State. Application closes six weeks from the date of this publication.

HOSPITAL VACANCIES- Mercy Group Clinics, Abeokuta has vacancies for the position of Renal Nurses with experience in Renal Dialysis, Medical Officer with proven surgical experience.

Applicants should forward their application s to The Medical Director, Mercy roup Clinics, Mercy Hospital Road, Panseke, Abeokuta, Ogun State. Or mercygroupclinics@yahoo.com, or call 08033255825, 08065656975, 08104370630.

VACANCY- An international company requires the service of an accountant graduate or ATS holder with minimum 2 years of working experience for immediate employment. Please call 09086201612.

Start bulk sms business today with 10,999 , call 08124884650,08186044314,08169414001,

www.bansmsg.com

Find more jobs http://jodspace.com/blog/2016/11/03/vacancies/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rexeffiom(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gud evening guys....pls I need a job ASAP, my location is Abuja. Any good Samaritan can pls contact me tru my WhatsApp: 08064438407 or my email: Effiom.effiom2011@gmail.com.......pls help a brother... Thanks a lot.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
ifyalways:

Reminder of what?

Good morning.

December get together
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emynike2001(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your job application, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 4TH NOVEMBER BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from COLAR JOB, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

Lateness will not be condoned.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address jobsplanetnigeria@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

Please who has got a message like this i need una help ooooo, are they REAL or FAKE??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obest360(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Marketing Executive
http://easysales.com.ng/listings/jobs/marketing-executive-2/
apply to this job
galantjoe:
Please NL, i need a good paying job. i currently work as accountant. 2 weeks ago i got letter for salary review down by 33% making my monthly pay almost 100k. am the only person being affected by downward salary review. Since then i know my service is not needed.

Please NL am looking for accountant job. i have over 8 years experience. am a chartered accountant with good IT knowledge. Secondly am in the east and want to work in lagos. so i need a job before moving to lagos.

I will be happy to hear from good people of NL
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Davide470, I know what I'm about to say now is totally against the Guy Code but I will still make the confession nonetheless. angry

Truth is, I like your sister. embarassed
I like her beautiful eyes and how her smile glamorizes her puff puff cheeks.
I have been a lonely man all these years because my heart failed to heal from the last devastating blow that tore my soul into shreds.
But after seeing your sister, my heart found a reason to beat again. I found love. embarassed

I know you will hide this post and thunder will fire you if you do so, but I will appreciate if you can set your sister and I onto the path of marital bliss.

Davide470 please tell him she is booked already! She's our wife. My cousins are already on their way from the east down to Ota to do the needful. LastMumu please respect your eyes and stop seeing things that are not ya own tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Lero15:

December get together

Oh, I have forgotten. You guys still "getting together" in this change weather? cheesy

OK na. Let's see how it'll go.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
ifyalways:

Oh, I have forgotten. You guys still "getting together" in this change weather? cheesy

It will surely go well... grin
God helping you... There shall be provision from above.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by flamxy682(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Spytech Security and Guards ltd; a private category A licensed security company is currently recruiting for suitable qualified candidates to fill the various positions.
Administrative Officer/Chief Security Officer
Qualifications
Minimum OND, HND/BSC.
Administrative, Security and Marketing experience would be an added advantage
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
Ability to ride a motor cycle and drive would be an added advantageMinimum of three years working experience
Height: Minimum of 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
Police, military or paramilitary experience is an added advantage

JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Guards monitoring and Supervisory Role
Conduct site/beat inspections of assigned areas of responsibility
Conduct specific site related trainings for guards at their assigned job locations to cover all facets of the guard’s duties and responsibilities
Prepare and maintain proper records of company’s assets and equipments.
Prepare monthly security reports regarding activities on your beat/site and present to Spytech and the Client.
CRM: Conduct quarterly security business review to ensure that quality service is been delivered. Ensure optimal satisfaction of client requirements and resolve client issues promptly

SECURITY OPERATIVE
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Protection of lives, properties and information against unidentified risks
Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
Respond to emergencies
Finding and reporting safety hazards
Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications
Minimum: SSCE
Height Minimum: 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
Security working experience would be an added advantage
Good communication skills; both oral and written
Police, military or paramilitary experience would be an added advantage

NB
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview at our head office in Abuja. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training in Abuja and posted to either of these states; Benue, Kaduna, Niger, Lagos, Fct and Ogun.
Interested candidates are to upload their cv’s, cover letters ( which should contain the reason for your application and preferable state to be posted) not more than 200 words and a passport photograph
The title of the mail MUST be the title of the job you are applying for ie “Administrative Officer/Chief Security Officer”. All mails should be sent to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com on or before the 16th of November, 2016.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
ifyalways:

Lol. OK, fingers crossed smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AktiViti(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Evalahot:
I need a job somebody help

Where are you at? Our company, IMPERIAL GALAXY INTERNATIONAL Ltd will offer you job in any part of the country. If you want a Marketing job in Anambra, WE DO THAT ALSO.

For more information call or WhatsApp: Mr. Paul on 08032165193.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by toses247: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Pls nairalanders, I need a job, am a graduate of Industrial Mathematics with 2:1 (cgpa 4.42), I based in Lagos and I am ready to relocate.

Edakun epp me

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by maigemuu: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2016
toses247:
Pls nairalanders, I need a job, am a graduate of Industrial Mathematics with 2:1 (cgpa 4.42), I based in Lagos and I am ready to relocate.

Edakun epp me

chat me up on whatsapp on 08096002981
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sopespeaks(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Please has anyone heard of simplex business solutions. I got a job invite from them. I want to know if its a scam or not. Are they a reputable company?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ahms12(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2016
AktiViti:

Where are you at? Our company, IMPERIAL GALAXY INTERNATIONAL Ltd will offer you job in any part of the country. If you want a Marketing job in Anambra, WE DO THAT ALSO.

For more information call or WhatsApp: Mr. Paul on 08032165193.
Thank you.
...what service are they rendering. and do they have vacancies in abj and/ kad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
good morning sir/ma, I need a job, I have 2.2 in political science and nysc exemption certificate.. I don't have work experience because have been in business all my life but things are not the same now, am 33yrs, I Base in Abeokuta but can relocate to any part of the country. my whatsapp number : 0806 6220 0 33. please help as I don't want to be useless..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giftedart: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Watch who you eep by olamide @ cartoon version created by giftedart.....more funy cartoon video coming soon...this the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27RnVop7Gk&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCPTl1K21kNACFQHHFgodyiwKw1Ibb2xhbWlkZSBmdCB3aG8geW91IGVlcCwyMDE2&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maziebuka01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good and happy people, please i am a graduate of business adm and mgt, hnd, upper credit
i am in need of job. please help oo
because i have become a liability....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.