Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2453510 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oga boss!

Amen! And Thank you
DMeanMan:
Happy birthday to the Boss of all Bosses

My wishes are that continue to learn and grow as an Old man grin grin, breaking new boundaries and attaining new heights everytime. I have no doubt that you will continue to make all of us here on NL proud. HBD Davide470 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Padi-Mi,

Thank you.
cc150615:
Lemme stand on existing protocols to wish Davide470 419 a happy birthday, FLOURISH man!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Loool. Unserious Guy!

Thank you brother! You old pass me though
Lero15:
Davide470 u don dey old o. grin

Hbd smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay. Somebody stood on all existing protocols already. I hereby use this opportunity to exist on all standing protocols to wish the jagaban of nairaland JV section, he who dark & fair ladies meet on their way and start pleading with to at least be a "side man" if not the main man tongue a man of timber and firewood calibre grin ...okay, make I stop for here...Age with grace Davide470. cheesy

*modified*
Sorry about your loss Beau49, may God console you. It is well with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lero15:
Davide470 u don dey old o. grin

Hbd smiley
lol. Mk e go marry. Hbd sir

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy birthday Davide470 .. wish you greater heights. .. smiley

I expect some form of 'parry' here , as per mod levels na... show us some luv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
One day, I'll create a thread to specially thank Oga Seun for this platform cos through NL, I've met hot brains and amazing friends who have got my back. One of such guys is oga MOD.

Oga MOD who volunteered to be my guarantor even before job come tongue (Enthusiast!)
A friend who is quick to help out. Always willing to go the distance for a craze girl like me.

Dave you are good. Happy birthday to you. This time last year I was beefing you. Today again, I'm beefing you still. But e no reach me to ignore this special day cos you're a special guy.

Happy birthday dear. More investment tips for your radio program tongue More money to your account from the downloads. More drinks to your table. And more blessings from God.

Have a blast!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Amy, you are special.

My neighbor and friend! You may be beefing me tongue but do note that i am passionate to see you succeed.

Thank you and if you do need me, i am just 10 mins away grin
amicable09:
One day, I'll create a thread to specially thank Oga Seun for this platform cos through NL, I've met hot brains and amazing friends who have got my back. One of such guys is oga MOD.

Oga MOD who volunteered to be my guarantor even before job come tongue (Enthusiast!)
A friend who is quick to help out. Always willing to go the distance for a craze girl like me.

Dave you are good. Happy birthday to you. This time last year i was beefing you. Today again, I'm beefing you still. But e no reach me to ignore this special day cos you're a special guy.

Happy birthday dear. More investment tips for your radio program tongue More money to your account from the downloads. More drinks to your table. And more blessings from God.

Have a blast!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Makis,

Thank you.

Lol. There is Parry na..
PresVA:
Happy birthday Davide470 .. wish you greater heights. .. smiley

I expect some form of 'parry' here , as per mod levels na... show us some luv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
davide470:
Amy, you are special.

My neighbor and friend! You may be beefing me tongue but do note that i am passionate to see you succeed.

Thank you and if you do need me, i am just 10 mins away grin
This is plagiarism!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
cc150615:

This is plagiarism!
Haha! I wanted to Cc you when i made that comment but then, i also wanted to see your comment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy birthday Dave...

Lil wonder I've been dreaming about cakes for some days now embarassed

Live long in good health bae boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
@ davide470,

Happy Birthday to you.
May the best things in life come to you as you age gracefully from year to year...
Have a blast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Davide470! You'll live to celebrate more on higher grounds and be of greater impact on your generation, generations to come. Continue to flourish boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boss,

Thank you. I appreciate.
uboma:
@ davide470,

Happy Birthday to you.
May the best things in life come to you as you age gracefully from year to year...
Have a blast.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank you Kinyor
Kinyor:
Happy Birthday Davide470! You'll live to celebrate more on higher grounds and be of greater impact on your generation, generations to come. Continue to flourish boss!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hey B,

Thank you. My mind is rational now after your call. Lol.
eipreel:
Happy birthday Dave...

Lil wonder I've been dreaming about cakes for some days now embarassed

Live long in good health bae boss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Came out of hiding to post this!

Happy birthday Davide470. More blessings dear. Have a fruitful year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boss,

Thank you. Lol. You no serious sha
wroskian:
Okay. Somebody stood on all existing protocols already. I hereby use this opportunity to exist on all standing protocols to wish the jagaban of nairaland JV section, he who dark & fair ladies meet on their way and start pleading with to at least be a "side man" if not the main man tongue a man of timber and firewood calibre grin ...okay, make I stop for here...Age with grace Davide470. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy Birthday boss davide470

Wishing you the best now and always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
davide470
happy birthday dave. we February children rock any time any day. cheers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Davide470. More grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Udochee:
we February children rock any time any day. cheers bro
When did you celebrate yours?? Happy birthday in advance/arrears
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Sweetheart @Davide470!! You are truly an amazing person + very annoying I must say, but deep down you are just a sweet person. I am wishing you the very best (all your heart desires and even more) and I pray this year will be the best you have experienced so far.

I am sure you had a fabulous day, kindly keep my cake grin

I love love love you b.

P.s: Don't annoy me this new year and leave all those girls alone tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

xxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks Emasel, Udochee & Karleone.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2017
B,

Awww.. Thank you for the prayers.

I am annoying to the people i deeply care about. embarassed and i pray that all those boys will leave you alone too tongue

Love you too. wink
nwakaegoabisola:
Happy Birthday Sweetheart @Davide470!! You are truly an amazing person + very annoying I must say, but deep down you are just a sweet person. I am wishing you the very best(all your heart desires and even more) and I pray this year will be the best you have experienced so far.

I am sure you had a fabulous day, kindly keep my cake grin

I love love love you b.

P.s: Don't annoy me this new year and leave all those girls alone tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

xxxx

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by femijon: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Get your research materials from

http://www.streaminet.com/research/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Davide470, happy belated birthday.
So it was you I saw at Dominos in Gbagada with a couple of other people very close to the entrance. Chai! See as I missed out on that lovely cake. I sha saw the person fiddling with Nairaland on his phone.

Happy birthday, have a great year ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2017
karleone:

When did you celebrate yours?? Happy birthday in advance/arrears
thanks. it has passed sha (25th). i know you're also feb (right/wrong)?
morning guys, great week ahead.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
All men are born equal but the best and the greatest are born in February.

Realest guy with a warm heart and a forever helping hand. Happy buyday Davide470.
Sorry mine is coming late. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2017
davide470:
Loool. Unserious Guy!

Thank you brother! You old pass me though

Lol. Proof?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.