Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,946 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2486417 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmw00014(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmw00014(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
Guys I was invited by buylesser.com Market Place for an interview on Wednesday. Waiting for response from them. Anyone received invites?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Neyosky2000: 9:22pm On May 06, 2017
Are you a youth, unemployed or looking for multiple streams of income? (20-60yrs)

Get FG loan, land for farming and get your farm produce sold to big companies @international price rate. Your farm will be well managed by agric experts and you'll visit your farm @ your convenient time. Profit is between 50-75%. WhatsApp :08099145200 for details.

(Suitable for Lagos and Ogun State Residents)

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by seasy: 4:12pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walexsho(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2017
Has anyone recently been to isontechnologies, I need an information that can be of help before setting out to submit the hardcopy of my cv.
pleeeeeease
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DaraMike(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
Nairalanders ... Pls help a sister with informations about Grandlead Heritage interview... Its urgent... Thanks a million
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
Do you stay in Ketu, Gbagada, Ikeja, Anthony, Ojodu, Oshodi, Apapa, Ikorodu, Ogudu, Iyana Ipaja, Lekki, Festac, Lekki, Badagry or Ajah?
We have a job opening for auxiliary agents at spacediscus.com. Mail us your CV at careers@spacediscus.com.
Minimum Requirement: SSCE.
Monthly payout(salary):25k-250k
Flexible Work Hours: You don't even need to come to the office all the time.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by easyfem(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2017
*Employment Opportunity!!!*

This is another opportunity for unemployed Youth,

A graduate are urgently needed ..... in (GILDED INT RESOURCES company) ....... ASAP!

_*Pls email your CV,

standardcreation2017@gmail.com

Kindly forward to other groups you might be helping a brother/sister
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 10:28am On May 08, 2017
Pls if there is any opening in u workn place,lik any casual entry level office job in ph,pls dnt fail to let me know.thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walexsho(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2017
walexsho:
Has anyone recently been to isontechnologies, I need an information that can be of help before setting out to submit the hardcopy of my cv.
pleeeeeease
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kristen12(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kristen12(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
paulovirih:
Do you stay in Ketu, Gbagada, Ikeja, Anthony, Ojodu, Oshodi, Apapa, Ikorodu, Ogudu, Iyana Ipaja, Lekki, Festac, Lekki, Badagry or Ajah?
We have a job opening for auxiliary agents at spacediscus.com. Mail us your CV at careers@spacediscus.com.
Minimum Requirement: SSCE.
Monthly payout(salary):25k-250k
Flexible Work Hours: You don't even need to come to the office all the time.
Please what is it about.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 12:30am On May 09, 2017
easyfem:

A graduate are urgently needed ..... in (GILDED INT RESOURCES company) ....... ASAP!

_*Pls email your CV,

Please, will like to know about the company
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Simeon4real(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2017
Please I'm looking for a driver job in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Please If you know of any vacancy or employment agency that can help, Please do
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Papik2(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2017
Need an Estate surveyor or valuer? Don't look too far. Just call this number 08139321795
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited, provides a suite of solutions for managing sales, service and back office business processes.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Software Developer (Trainee/ Experienced)

Job Description
We're hiring highly talented entry-level and senior Java Software Engineers who are either straight out of college or have a few years of experience.
The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market.
This position is an excellent starting point for almost any career in the high tech industry.
Not only will you get to work in cutting edge technology, but as a member of a small team, you will be exposed to different facets of the business, and get to wear different hats.
Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications.
As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products and several other well known cloud based services.
At Zanibal, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
Be results driven-always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications
Strong experience in Java.
Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
Experience with XML a plus.
Experience with Web Services a plus.
Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHPis a plus.
Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV's to: sarah.dambo@zanibal.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 09, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Mobile App Developer

Job Summary
If you are looking for a new challenge to work on Apps customers will actually use and love, then this role is for you.
Requirements
Cousant Technologies urgently needs to fill the position of a Mobile App developer with key experience in Native Apps (Android and IOS) or hybrid Apps.
The successful candidate must be able to show examples of secure and functioning Mobile Apps they have worked on.
Cousant Technologies will be assessing candidates on their User Interface creativity and also their User Experience Designs.
Application Closing Date
31st May ,2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: developer@cousant.com

Note: This role starts immediately so please only apply if you are available now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Web Developer

Job Description:
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of clients' websites as well as our website.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:01am On May 10, 2017
If anyone here knows of anyone who studied accounting, male, has an OND, He should send me his CV at lastmumu@gmail.com.

Thanks

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Talkingboy: 3:54am On May 10, 2017
LastMumu:
If anyone here knows of anyone who studied accounting, male, has an OND, He should send me his CV at lastmumu@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hello Sir . What of B.sc and where is the location of the Job ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2017
Anyone also invited?

You are hereby invited for an interview at De-skyline hotel,ikeja,lagos 12-05-17 by 10:00am. Come along with the original and photocopies of your credentials. And passport photograph.THANKs

I don't even remember when I applied or the role. Smh4me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opylas(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
kristen12:
Help!!!!! I need a job pleeaassseeee. Before they force me to go and marry.
LOL
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sharliz(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
easyfem:

_*Pls email your CV,

I smell GNLD from a far distance.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by anzee(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
Our Client is in need of a SPEECH THERAPIST.

*He/She must be a graduate with experience
*must have experience working with children with Authism

Qualified and interested candidates should send their cv to
careers@linkwayconsults.com stating title as (speech therapist).
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oyepera91: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin
penitential:

I smell GNLD from a far distance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.