Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,006 members, 7,949,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2486162 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by suzzyrims: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
golddealer:

Take a cab to new garage, drop at the last bus stop, ask the driver or anyone where idi- ayunre park is...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolexzino(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.

JOB SUMMARY
Our Client in the FMCG industry is looking for ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place to join their Sales team.

Job Title: Tricycle Sales Reps (TSR)
Responsibilities and Functions
• Draw up Route plans
• Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in neighborhood stores.
• Collect Data and reconciliation
• Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
• Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
• Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
• Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
• Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her
assigned territory
• Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license

Requirements:
• 1 - 3-years sales experience
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• FMCG sales experience is as added advantage
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to drive a tricycle
• Minimum Qualification: OND or O ’level with 1 years Sales Rep experience, should an drive with a valid driver’s license

This position reports to: Van Sales Supervisor

Deadline: 10th April, 2018
Salary: Attractive (plus other benefits)

How to Apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdye11zySeWo-Fh5SN3deHs_3haKHqPSAbj41i4sDA1GvQ_kQ/viewform?usp=sf_link (preferred)

OR
tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com Subject: TSA

Visit and Follow Page for more current Job update
https://www.facebook.com/Job-Finders-378875982629615/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Skills are important, once you have skills, you won't be searching for jobs. Truth is a lot of reasonable jobs exist, but there is a dearth of people with the right skills.

While searching for jobs, try improving on your skill set. There are a ton of things you can learn that don't need you to be in a work place.

A new language,
Programming skills,
Selling skills,
Research skills,
Software skills,
Thinking skills,
Presentation skills,
Human psychology (you'd be shocked at how a skill in reading body language or psychological evaluation can impress an employer)
Data Analysis skills,
Writing skills,

I'm pleading with you folks, please learn, relearn, become adept at something

Even those who are already working, never stop learning!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stytfbac123: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is a pleasure sharing this post cos I know it may be of benefit to other graduates out there. Many people have been doubting on all this kind of job invite most especially OMOH APEX SOLUTIONS LTD that some people wrote nonsense about their operation. Well, truly I read about the organization on this blog in the first place and I was discouraged. Reading this post means u are a lucky man of fellow being my name is IFEJOWO JOSEPH 08067438812 a graduat of banking and finance from Rufus Giwa polytechnic Owo in ondo state. I once a frustrated graduate wondering around to fine ends meet by teaching in one private school with a token of 15thousand naira per month in which many times the salary will not be paid on time. To buy a bottle of kerosene to cook is a big problem for me, I hardly pay my house rent to the extent that me and my landlord happens to be a cat and dog base on the house rent dues.i hardly eat 3square mill a day, hmm.. . But one day I got the opportunity as a job invite to this organization mentioned above, I was later invited to c d CEO later we saw the CEO and some of us was selected for the final face and we were all inducted but before the induction we passed through a 2weeks training in which many were chosen but few and competent ppl were selected in which I was among. I joined this organization in December 28/2017 last yr. My brother they told us then during training that we will make money, we will travel out to diff many countries, and we will be a boss of our own company.. I taught it was a lie.. But now a formal frustrated graduate now a money maker.. I can boldly tell you that am making my formal salary in a day now.. They guy that sent a frustrated message concerning this organization was a sick and I know that his family witch has finally overcame his glory because as am telling you this testimony now the guy is in ilorin selling a Fone accessories.. For more confirmations and testimonies of others like me call these numbers 08068924479.08030672300.09026040060.08133327184.and even give it a trial ..then you repost here whether na lie or na true. Mine you, if u don't pay the price u cant get the prize.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Biko Wu need any juice company in oshodi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Biko Wu knw any juice company in oshodi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 4:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Our client, a leading commercial bank is seeking to fill the following roles:
1. *Payroll Officer*
2. *Performance Mgt. Officer*

*Payroll Officer; Summary of Job Description*
Preparation of employees’ monthly compensation using a payroll software and reporting on all payroll activities and expenses periodically.
Role holder must also ensure compliance with all wages and tax regulations.

*Person Specification; Payroll Officer*
A smart accounting/HR professional with a minimum of 2 years work experience as a Payroll Officer (or a related role) preferably in the Finanical Services sector. Advanced excel skills will be a huge advantage.

*Performance Mgt Officer; Summary of Job Description*
Review, implementation, coordination and monitoring of the Bank's Performance Management system with a focus on:
- Ensuring a link between strategic business objectives and employee's day-to-day actions.
- Execution of Performance improvement initiatives and staff recognition programmes

*Person Specification; Performance Mgt Officer*:
A smart HR professional with a minimum of 2 years work experience as a Performance Management Executive (or a related role) preferably in the Finanical Services sector.
Advanced excel skills will be a huge advantage.

*Remuneration is attractive and negotiable*

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to:

*Careers@firstexcelsia.com* stating the *Job title as the subject of the mail*.

*Submission Deadline*: 11th April 2018.

Only suitable candidates would be contacted.

Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2018
SITE SAFETY OFFICER AT BSS CONSULTING LIMITED – ENUGU

BSS Consulting Limited, a leading HSE practitioner company with clients in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Power, Telecom, Banking and Hospitality across the country.
We are urgently in need of experienced candidates for our client in Ama for immediate employment in the capacity below:

Job Title: Site Safety Officer

Job Description
Must ensure that PTW are implemented and be brought to work site every morning
Organize tool box meeting with the hazard associated with the job and initiate control measures
Observe and correct unsafe work practices at work site
Supervise work site to ensure HSE standard are met
Ensure that complete and appropriate PPE’s are worn at work site
Liaise with clients safety officer to make sure all client safety policy are met

Qualifications
Candidates must possess a B.Sc or HND in any Science related courses or equivalent and must be a professional graduate of ISPON (GHSE or Level 3) or NEBOSH

Experience:
2 – 5 Years in similar job
The candidate must be residing in Enugu.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to:
The Human Resource Manager,
BSS Consulting Limited,
7, Ogulana Drive,
Surulere,
Lagos State.
Email: bss_outsourcing@yahoo.com

For more jobs update visit: www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2018
SALES MANAGER AT ELEVANTIX CONSULTING LIMITED

Elevantix Consulting Limited – We work in the areas of People, Culture and Strategy. Any business area that is affected by these elements is our business. We have been in the organisation and talent development field since 2001. We develop and deliver bespoke organisation effectiveness solutions to our clients.
We have worked in the space of Retail, FMCG, IT and ITES, Telecom, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing. We have been privileged to touch the lives of over 50,000 people with a high level of repeat business from clients. Clients have trusted our brand and have helped us grow to what we are today.

We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Manager

Job Description
Sales Manager with experience in warehousing solutions is required for immediate employment in a reputable company in Lagos.

Responsibilities
He/she should be able to and have experience doing the following:
Responsible for Lead Generation for warehouse solutions which mainly consists of warehouse racking, HVLS fans ( Industrial fans), warehouse lighting and Mezzanine flooring solutions to corporate houses.
Provide a hands-on consultancy / solutions service to clients before and during projects to ensure a competitive edge in all tenders
Download the requirements along with measurements to the designing team to get the auto cad and 3d drawings.
Propose the solution to the client along with the drawings and commercials and convince for signoff by providing realistic timelines.
Manage all sales activities, working closely with the designing and installation teams to deliver solutions to the market.
New product development within the same segment.
Take lead in strategizing the warehouse solutions business with future growth potential.

Required Skills & Experience
Should have 3- 5 years experience, with good market knowledge preferably in racking solutions
Must know and understand the products – to include racking systems, automation and WMS – either from the supplier or user side.
Must be familiar with warehouse operations and in particular have experience of projects to implement systems & equipment for managing storage and product flows
Should understand the Supply Chain & Logistics industry and be abreast of current issues particularly regarding trends in warehousing & storage
Strong networking capabilities
Presentable and with good communication skills.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruiter2@elevantix.com with Job Tittle “Sales Manager” as Subject of the mail.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2018
INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE AT BANKSOME GLOBAL INSURANCE BROKER LIMITED

Banksome Global Insurance Broker Limited is a market leading brokerage organisation providing General, Health and Life Insurance Business in Nigeria.
With over 25 years of expertise Banksome Global Insurance Broker Ltd is a privately incorporated company under the corporate law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the organisation is licensed to transact Life, Health and General Insurance by both the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NCIRB) and Nigerian Insurance Commission (NAICOM). We are dedicated to providing Insurance product/services that deliver quality protection with value pricing.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Insurance Sales Representative

Job Description/Requirement
We are looking to hire a vibrant insurance sales representative with a minimum of 2 years experience in insurance marketing.

Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr@banksomegroup.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2018
ICT/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER AT RYTEGATE TECHNOLOGIES

RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: ICT/Administrative Officer

Job Description
IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
You could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to work at all times
Assist with computer recycling and arrange for the safe disposal of used toner cartridges.
Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all Licensing regulations.
To maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of Equipment.
Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
To provide support for the school information management system (SIMS) and associated Software.
Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Systems Manager
To monitor and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring Best Value at all times.
To monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the network

Minimum Qualifications
OND in Computer Engineering or any related courses
Minimum of 2 yrs of corporate work experience in
Computer networking and hardware.
Computer science
Computer software development
Information technology
Internet engineering
Software engineering.

Application Closing Date
14th May, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: careers@rytegate.com & Copy HR@rytegate.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BeSafeOnline: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Marketers needed !!!

Qualified Marketers who are either OND, HND or B.SC holders are needed to be Empowered in Our Firm.

Job descriptions :

- Provide the reach of Our services to people offline.

- Sales conversion

- Must be skilled or ready to learn how to expand the reach of our services using Digital.

Submit the following documents to promotersparlour@gmail.com

- Your CV

- A passport photograph (of yourself) attachment

- A brief about Yourself ( containing nothing less than 300 words and not more than 500 words.)

Closing date: April 10, 2018.

Candidates selected will be contacted directly through their email.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Amigos Check out the hot jobs in Nigeria today (4 Jobs). Mention your Friends
1) Commercial Finance Analyst Jobs at British America Tobacco Nigeria http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Commercial-Finance-Analyst-15089

2) Quality Analyst at Nivea Consumer products http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Quality-Analyst-14214

3) Graduate Mobilization Fresh recruitment at AFENET, Abuja http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Graduate-Mobilization-Assistant-16341

4) Content Writers urgently needed at Richbrands Group http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Content-Writer-Intern-22735
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ejay77: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Good day,

An IT firm based in Lekki, is in need of an administrative officer

Qualification

Minimum of OND.
Maximum of 23 years
Minimum 1 year experience

Send CV to careers@maktay.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Please help.
Don't let a brother die.
I'm now in bankruptcy level two.
I really need a job to hold my soul and body together.
I have national diploma in engineering and I'm available to work in any field in Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Seunfunmi18:
Please help.
Don't let a brother die.
I have national diploma in engineering and I'm available to work in any field in Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gabby221: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
MYGAS.NG is a division of SHIP2SHIP SOLUTION LIMITED. It is a company that specializes in the supply and distribution of consumer gas to all category of customers.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions:

JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
JOB SUMMARY:
-To develop on target expectation of LPG Station
- To build clientele base and customer care services
-Experience in sales and marketing of LPG gas is required
- To demonstrate competence in team work and leadership
-Good written and oral skills, computer literacy
- Purpose driven with minimum budget resulting
-Ability to take instructions, orders and execute discreetly
-Reporting skills and good team lead

Note: Applicants must reside in Lekki Ajah, Lagos.
Minimum of 2 years traceable experience in the gas industry sector.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to ogundipe.gabriel@yahoo.com . Ensure Cv’s are in MS Word format or PDF.

JOB TITLE: LPG Truck Driver
JOB SUMMARY:
- Inspects vehicle engine and other mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Must be ready to drive the truck and deliver the gas product to anywhere in the states
- Provide accurate estimates (Cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition

Requirements:
- 3+ years of truck driver experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of LPG Truck
- Ability to adapt to the job conditions
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc
- Excellent physical condition
- Time management, attendance, independence, problem solving skills, analyzing information

Interested applicants should send their CV’s to ogundipe.gabriel@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Marketing Manager, Nigeria

Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Marketing Manager, Nigeria to be based in Lagos.

The Marketing Manager, Nigeria is responsible for ensuring that the right marketing programs and materials are in the right place at the right time to stimulate consumer purchase of our products, with a specific focus on retail.

Key Responsibilities among others would include:

- To develop and manage local 52 week plans consistent with corporate marketing strategies using the relevant mix to satisfy consumer preference
- Build demand which in turn will support the achievement of revenue growth and profitability.
- Translating corporate marketing projects into direct and indirect local tactics engaging relevant stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Directs and apportions marketing budgets to yield ROI
- Bring New Age and New Ideas to the brand's operations.
- Responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, WhatsApp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
- Working in affinity with the Digital Marketing Coordinator

FULL DETAILS AND APPLICATION: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/04/job-vacancy-alert-marketing-manager.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Medfam(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Medfam Healthcare is a Medical Consulting and Outsourcing company. And we are recruiting for the post of a Medical Officer and a CHEW Nurse to work at a clinic in Apapa. Interested people should send their CV to info@medfamltd.com.
Or visit our website at www.medfamltd.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AT A LEADING ELECTRONICS AND HOME APPLIANCES COMPANY

A leader in assembling, distributing and marketing of Electronics and Home Appliances in Nigeria, seeks to engage suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative

Responsibilities
Explain product usage in the most professional and efficient way to customers
Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
Implement the sales strategy within the showroom
Responsible for the proper display of the products in the showroom
Ensure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom at all time.

Requirements
HND/B.Sc qualification
2 – 4 years relevant experience in sales of Electronics and Home Appliances

Salary
N50,000/month.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: careers@pushresume.com using the Job Position as the subject of the e-mail. (e.g Sales Representative – Uyo).

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Seunfunmi18:
Please help.
Don't let a brother die.
Thanks in anticipation.
Trainee Technician in Edo State Fresh Recruitment at Benin Electricity Distribution Company Plc (BEDC)

Required Qualifications
To be eligible for this position, the
applicants must posses the following qualifications:
Holders of Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) with (Credit) passes in Mathematics and English Language.
Minimum ND in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines-Electrical-Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Applicants must not be more than 30 years old.

http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Trainee-Technician-in-Edo-State-20332

Thank me later
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Colemanz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
MMM OFFICIALLY SHUT DOWN GLOBALLY
RRAD THE FULL NEWS BELOW
https://jobandschool.com.ng/mmm-shutdown-globally/
Is real ooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by colmeay: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please, don't any one know this company' tradeconneect'?Is it real?
I have been invited for interview on Monday in their Lagos office
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Duruike1234(f): 4:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Please who saw UBA interview text because my own came late. And who went pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lekkan(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Hi everyone... Please I'm in need of a place of attachment.. Been going round and I've not gotten anywhere also I heard Gtbank don't accept university student for IT because they are gonna use 6months... How true
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by haylolly(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Hi everyone, am seriously in need of a Quantity Surveyor job around Lagos.I had 7yrs post Nysc experience with companies I had worked with in d past and can oversee project as well.Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gratefulheart(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Copied: Fresh Graduate Job Opportunity Job role: Marketing (Several Locations)
Client: A Leading Banking Institution Locations:  ABA-Arochukwu, Ohafia, Umudike AWKA- Abagana, Ajalli, Enugu Ukwu, Igbo-Ukwu, Nnewi Main, Oko CALABAR- Abak, Akamkpa, Calabar Main, Ogoja, Tinapa  DELTA- Asaba Main/Asaba Nnebisi Road, Ibusa, Oghara, Ogwashi-Uku, Sapele, Airport Road Warri, Effurun Main, Oleh, Ovwian/Aladja Warri, Ughelli, Warri (Main) Sapele Road  EDO- Agbor Road Benin, Airport Road Benin, Auchi Igarra Road, Ekpoma, Igueben, Iguobazuwa, New Benin Lagos Road ENUGU-  Garden Avenue, Nsukka, Ogbede, 9th Mile Enugu IMO- 2nd Owerri, Orlu  ONITSHA- Bright Street Onitsha, New Market Road, Ogidi, Nkpor Main-junction, Atani Road, Niger Bridge Hd. Onitsha, Nkpor Market  PORTHARCOURT- Bori, Eleme Pet. Chemical, Onne Nafcon, 171D Aba Road Port Harcourt, Mbiama Yenegoa Ovom, Umuocham UYO- Eket, Ete, Ikot-Abasi, Ikot-Edibon Requirement: BSc or HND degree, Must have completed NYSC, Prior experience required only for individuals above 28 years of age. Interested candidates should send their CVs to careers@phillipsoutsourcing.net using MARKETING as Subject of the mail and stating precisely their preferred location e.g: Marketing Delta, Oghara
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by totalbody(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
• Are you driven?
• Are you your best self when under pressure?
• Can you work with targets?
• Are you a people’s person?
• Are you open to opportunities?
• Are you ready to be part of a fast paced industry?

WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!!!!

INDUSTRY: Real Estate

POSITION SUMMARY:
The candidate shall be responsible for business development and marketing of company products. Provide first-class service in order to push the sales of the company products. Acts as an intermediary between the company and her clients and maintain customer relations as well as recruit marketers/consultants. Makes necessary phone calls and arrange meetings to boost sales. Persist in sales even in failure.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Ensure that company products are well known by potential clients
• Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Ensure that set targets on sales are met
• Analyze and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Make product appeal to the target market
• Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the product
• Demonstrates superior time management skills
• Ensure that set targets on recruitment are met
• Trains other sales people in the art of selling
• Prepare clients database up to date
• Prepare weekly reports

JOB REQUIREMENT:
• Fluent in English
• Have good relationship and communication skills
• Should be able to work independently or with a team
• Open to learning

REMUNERATION:
• Allowance and Incentives
• Commissions

Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: info@nigeriapropertyonline.com

NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ernesthugo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
LBlessing:

Hi,

You went for the interview. Please what was it like? I just got the same mail, and the interview is on Wednesday.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hope u passed I did but yet to be called
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Are you out of Job or currently searching?
Check out Fresh Jobs updates in Nigeria today..

1) Bridge International Academies is recruiting teachers
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Teacher-40248

2) Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Business-Intelligence-Lead-10957

3) Country Security Officer wanted at Siemens PLC
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Country-Security-Officer---Nigeria-79682

4) Human Resource Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
http://nigeriajobscout.com/view/HR-Operations-Specialist-Full-Time--17946

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.