Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2453235 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
KissQ:

Hmmm I will give it a tot
Let the outcome of your 'thought' be favourable please cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilori1930:

Let the outcome of your 'thought' be favourable please cheesy

Ok dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
KissQ:

Ok dear
kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Guys ...Its happening already. One of us added a year to her age today .

Drop your bdae wishes here ..
https://www.nairaland.com/2078517/happy-birthday-cocolav#29544920

TENK !
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin... how was the meeting? hope all the witches and wizards of job section were in attendance? cheesy
Yeah mehn, everybody was there...I remember you nau, you are that dude by the left side of the tree with 3 heads and a camel's leg eating raw meat and drinking crude oil. Lol, Mehn you were a sight, hope you will come tonight again?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Yeah mehn, everybody was there...I remember you nau, you are that dude by the left side of the tree with 3 heads and a camel's leg eating raw meat and drinking crude oil. Lol, Mehn you were a sight, hope you will come tonight again?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No be me oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe na Lero15 tongue

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Maybe na Lero15 tongue
Hahahahaha.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
singlefade25:
Hahahahaha.
hehehe! look at the report about your bro grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Hahahaha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcpat(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prinzofparis:

oh! So thats what have been keeping u off NL.. Hanging out with your fellow mages.. How can I apply? Whats the recruitment process like? I heard there is no Assessment centre.. Happy new year bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Drmaverick: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
How to a Excel at an Uninspiring Job

I have been a graduate for roughly about three years,in that time i have worked in two different places (presently in my second appointment) , I spent a little over a year “learning the ropes” in an entry-level position at a quiet TV station in my state capital.

It was a struggle to feel like the engineer i had dreamt about becoming when i graduate from the university.The job, though technical to a certain degree was monotonous and uninspiring and the environment was a little slow for a fresh graduate,and an able bodied young man.

1. Treat Yourself Like a Professional
2. Find Opportunity in the Little Things
3. Volunteer Your Talents
4. Keep Your Eyes on the Prize

complete writeup: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/how-to-excel-at-uninspiring-job.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Marvi..its true jare, stop hmmmming
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Waka pass lipsrsealed making a cup of hot coffee, while I watch revenge cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Evening all....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:
Evening all....
Evening how was your day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
mtor:

Evening how was your day

Splendid and harmattan filled.

Yours?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
beau49:

Splendid and harmattan filled.

Yours?
Good smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obyno10ten: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
ferdybaba
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
mcpat:

oh! So thats what have been keeping u off NL.. Hanging out with your fellow mages.. How can I apply? Whats the recruitment process like? I heard there is no Assessment centre.. Happy new year bro

Heeeeeey, my bro, no recruitment at our branch now, all recruitment proceedings are executed by our head office in Benin. Just go to oba palace (that 3000 year old tree that has bats as leaves) around 1:15am on a friday night, shout "iyoba ne esigie" 3 times, then end it with "mawu-lisa"....

That's straight up employment for you bro. No gmat, no shl, no kenexa, no dragnet, no GRE, no interview, no assessment center. You will even be given your own jet to fly with at night.

But I beg u no call my name oh at all oh....I don't want HR peeps at HQ to know I'm favoring joblanders with information that is not in the public domain (d_placement).

Best wishes in your endeavor down town Benin kingdom.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Maybe na Ler.o15 tongue

Chai

Another award for u, dear....the first jlander to yab me this 2015

undecided cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
#justobserving
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcpat(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Heeeeeey, my bro, no recruitment at our branch now, all recruitment proceedings are executed by our head office in Benin. Just go to oba palace (that 3000 year old tree that has bats as leaves) around 1:15am on a friday night, shout "iyoba ne esigie" 3 times, then end it with "mawu-lisa"....

That's straight up employment for you bro. No gmat, no shl, no kenexa, no dragnet, no GRE, no interview, no assessment center. You will even be given your own jet to fly with at night.

But I beg u no call my name oh at all oh....I don't want HR peeps at HQ to know I'm favoring joblanders with information that is not in the public domain (d_placement).

This is good news, no need to polish my CV nor bring out my SHL materials.. No need to start polishing my lies for the competency based questions, thanks you are far too kind.. I can see that my transportation will be sorted, what about renumeration, appraisals and training.. How many months do i spend as a Graduate Trainee before moving up the ladder? Kindly share chants and magic materials to broaden my knowledge..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
mcpat:

This is good news, no need to polish my CV nor bring out my SHL materials.. No need to start polishing my lies for the competency based questions, thanks you are far too kind.. I can see that my transportation will be sorted, what about renumeration, appraisals and training.. How many months do i spend as a Graduate Trainee before moving up the ladder? Kindly share chants and magic materials to broaden my knowledge..

Its all in the tree men...go do as told, you will be convinced....
Others can gatecrash tonight too.

Lol..night people
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Note that tree hmm....
No further comment
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kayce911(f): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Goodmorning peepz...............
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2015
obyno10ten:
ferdybaba

Present Sir..How do u do?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Cdamsel resurfaces....

I tried to stop missing you sha
its ok,happy new year my dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
singlefade25:
Where have you been? I missed you.
I just dey,just dey sit down mood grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obyno10ten: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Ferdybaba:

How do u do too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obyno10ten: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Ferdybaba:

How do u do too

U owe me an answer elsewhere. will quote u there

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)