Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2453220 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

Lol.

Aso- wears
ebi- family/relatives

Heheheheheheh, you are serious with this your loff ooo, she has a lot to learn then
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09 - just went through your diary.

I have that "References are available on request on my CV"

I had references on my CV, then an HR person told me to remove it and put references are available upon request. That the organisation you're applying for will demand for your references and that one's CV has to carry only one's details, nothing else.

See ehn, I am tired.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Okay this is getting too much few days ago the supposed FG recruitment turned out not to be real. (okay wasn't surprised by that one cheesy). Now it turns out that GT bank seems to have sent a disclaimer concerning current recruitment
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15, this one you're asking for course of study.

Just want you to know I have course of study too o grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
mtor:
Okay this is getting too much few days ago the supposed FG recruitment turned out not to be real. (okay wasn't surprised by that one cheesy). Now it turns out that GT bank seems to have sent a disclaimer concerning current recruitment

For GT, heard they were overwhelmed by the number of applications and had to put out a disclaimer. Resorted to inhouse recruitment.

Can't say how accurate the info is.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

I had references on my CV, then an HR person told me to remove it and put references are available upon request. That the organisation you're applying for will demand for your references and that one's CV has to carry only one's details, nothing else.

See ehn, I am tired.
It can be tiring different formats, though it's better not including your reference on your Cv and I suspect this might be the issue don't include reference available on request angry grin no need for such.
Or would you refuse if requested for cheesy, I have a separate reference form in case am asked to drop one at the spur of the moment it contains the heading on my Cv and just a simple list of referees.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

For GT, heard they were overwhelmed by the number of applications and had to put out a disclaimer. Resorted to inhouse recruitment.

Can't say how accurate the info is.
Hahaha oh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
mtor:

It can be tiring different formats, though it's better not including your reference on your Cv and I suspect this might be the issue don't include reference available on request angry grin no need for such.
Or would you refuse if requested for cheesy, I have a separate reference form in case am asked to drop one at the spur of the moment it contains the heading on my Cv and just a simple list of referees.

This looks good.

The only thing is one doesn't know what the other HR person may want.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

See ehn, I am tired.
Hahahaha... Dave the thing is complicated honestly. Personally I have just one. Why I don't like that line is because it sounds a bit rude, since you know it will be made available upon request why put the heading IMO... It's better you just stop at hobbies or whatever it is you have last.

But you can keep using it that way o since it is working for you, no need changing it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

This looks good.

The only thing is one doesn't know what the other HR person may want.
True
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:

Really!? I thought it was one of those random words you spell as you like, so it has meaning sef! wow! I'm just getting to know. Thanks.

But why do friends wear it too?

A Yoruba man will always refer his friends as family wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
mtor:

lol... I love your style. What's contained in the form?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

A Yoruba man will always refer his friends as family wink
Is that so? mmmh... they are not na! They can't be made to wear the same thing sef
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha... Dave the thing is complicated honestly. Personally I have just one. Why I don't like that line is because it sounds a bit rude, since you know it will be made available upon request why put the heading IMO... It's better you just stop at hobbies or whatever it is you have last.

But you can keep using it that way o since it is working for you, no need changing it.

Hmmm, I'll try and tweak mine.

I can only say it has worked for me when I get a job with it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

Hmmm, I'll try and tweak mine.
I can only say it has worked for me when I get a job with it.
Lol. Surely you will!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
abimbawealth:

Heheheheheheh, you are serious with this your loff ooo, she has a lot to learn then

cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:
Lero15, this one you're asking for course of study.

Just want you to know I have course of study too o grin

Hehe. What course?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Surely you will!

We both will.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

grin grin
Thanks.
How was your day?

It was great dear,thanks smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:

Is that so? mmmh... they are not na! They can't be made to wear the same thing sef
Aso-ebi is general. Though the parents normally wear something different. Some "group" too can form their own unique "aso-ebi"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

We both will.
cheesy Exactly! We both will.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

Hehe. What course?

Political Science smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:
cheesy
Exactly! We both will.

More like it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

Aso-ebi is general. Though the parents normally wear something different. Some "group" too can form their own unique "aso-ebi"
Ok. They should have given it a different name sha but it's all good.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
beau49:

It was great dear,thanks smiley

smiley smiley undecided cool tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

More like it. smiley
grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

Political Science smiley smiley

OK bro. Noted smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

OK bro. Noted smiley

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
amicable09:

Ok. They should have given it a different name sha but it's all good.

You know we like owanbe parry grin
So we always invite our friends and foes too grin cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lero15:

You know we like owanbe parry grin
So we always invite our friends and foes too grin cheesy
Seriously you people can parry for Africa and Asia combined! I don't like parties much... doesn't take long before I get bored, I wonder how you people do it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
busybeei5 nee 15, say something to me honey! I miss you... welcome back! Seems like you recently got married, your surname changed *winks

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.