Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2450754 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

One thing I know is "generalization is the bane of forward thinking"

grin
Dude? I didn't remember telling you I'm one.
Don't get it twisted. It just my own opinion, it subjective. By the way, you've been defended by Amicable. So we could be friends
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by butanep(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Gee love, take it easy on him. He's different. In fact, most joblanders are. In Romanceland maybe that research may prove true but here, I've dealt with many and I can tell you honestly that they are just here for three things! Check butanep's signature (a joblander too).

Hmmmm...

* smiles*

I love my nairaland & I explore the section that caught my fantasy. Most ladies have the mindset that guyz register on nairaland to look for friendship or relationship. That is a very wrong perception.

If I need a woman, there are so many I see everyday which I can woo. I get sweet- mouth now & come be fresh tall guy too... I am n't among those that chase women online. It's not in my gene.

Nairaland is like my second home. I am just here to do what's on my signature.

I have never visited this job chat room before... you brought me here. You seems to be a very active member. Maybe I will play in once in a while when am looking for you...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

One thing I know is "generalization is the bane of forward thinking"

grin
Dude? I didn't remember telling you I'm one.

True!!

Hello TollyB,
How do you do? Hope you had a wonderful day?
Read your last diary update with a warm and smiling face. It's so lovely remembering the strives of our parents in our growing up; the hussles just to enroll us into the best of schools, the beautiful things bought for our sake, the jokes and scolds. All those worth not-forgetting. Remembering them most times makes one wish them to always be there.. Believe me, they played a great role and deserves everything good from us.

Your last sentence, "My Dad Was and is Still a Great Man..." got me thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

True!!

Hello TollyB,
How do you do? Hope you had a wonderful day?
Read your last diary update with a warm and smiling face. It's so lovely remembering the strives of our parents in our growing up; the hustles just to enroll us into the best of schools, the beautiful things bought for our sake, the jokes and scolds. All those worth not-forgetting. Remembering them most times makes one wish them to always be there.. Believe me, they played a great role and deserves everything good from us.

Your last sentence, "My Dad Was and is Still a Great Man..." got me thinking.
my day was good dear...and yours?
am happy i gave you a smiling face... grin so tell me,what were you thinking?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na wa o. I was some billions of dollars yesterday after Kss upped me.
The way GEExclusive and amicable09 haf sold me now ehn...I don't know how much I now cost again...maybe somewhere in the trillions grin

GEE you haf tried and amicable must be proud. But that "relationship" between me and Jaz is not the way you understood it. Jazmiynne belongs to earth and taken by an Earthian. I'm from another planet, we met on earth somewhere on Jobland Avenue and we're paddy...well, until she felt I betrayed her embarassed

But I think she doesn't feel betrayed again, at least she didn't leave anymore smiley Jazmiynne, yes? I know she'll come on later to open all those pages in advance wink

GEE, I'll put in a word with amicable for that distinction wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Now this is Funny cheesy
I knew you'll be interested wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
ProudOlodo:

So says Dr. Lero the Mingle Lord wink Noted sire

cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abimbex007:

Abi oo grin
Pls don't tell Jazmyinne I said that. How about an 18th birthday present to seal that deal? wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
TheSlyone:

See them for front roll

Nairaland is their second home. Oga you are welcome jor. Amicable09, isn't here to show you your seat.
where art thou
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
phintohlar:
*smile* I have faith den,will get back 2 u tomorrow to let u knw how they twist my brain
you never got back to me,namee
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monlawal(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why is this room in such a hurry? Only 5hours I have like 4 pages to read?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
ProudOlodo:
Na wa o. I was some billions of dollars yesterday after Kss upped me.
The way GEExclusive and amicable09 haf sold me now ehn...I don't know how much I now cost again...maybe somewhere in the trillions grin

GEE you haf tried and amicable must be proud. But that "relationship" between me and Jaz is not the way you understood it. Jazmiynne belongs to earth and taken by an Earthian. I'm from another planet, we met on earth somewhere on Jobland Avenue and we're paddy...well, until she felt I betrayed her embarassed

But I think she doesn't feel betrayed again, at least she didn't leave anymore smiley Jazmiynne, yes? I know she'll come on later to open all those pages in advance wink

GEE, I'll put in a word with amicable for that distinction wink

I just knew I was right about something being very intelligent in this particular Olodo that wld thus make him refer to self as a ProudOlodo!

Bravo!

Oya take 5... cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DatechMan(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
The way the pages here dey run e be like say na Usain Bolt dey pursue am.

Wetin be that one I dey here about Romanceland? Where is it please? I only know Jobland, shikena.

I hope we all had a great day at work today.
Can't help but touch down at the usual joint. 17:59 is the time.

ProudOlodo
Ksstroud
Amicable09
Lero15

Come and join me. Bar man!!!

Good Night Joblanders

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
monlawal:
Why is this room in such a hurry? Only 5hours I have like 4 pages to read?

Even in the last 12hrs I never noticed your moniker.. Are you one of the ghosts guests?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
GEExclusive:

Are you the guy who lives next door? Good to know you finally found me here. Feel free to check on me anytime your soul desires solace. If there's anything I'm good at; is providing solace for the emotionally deprived dudes.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
GEExclusive:

Are you the guy who lives next door? Good to know you finally found me here. Feel free to check on me anytime your soul desires solace. If there's anything I'm good at; is providing solace for the emotionally deprived dudes.

grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
ProudOlodo:

And I was just thinking to send you some diamonds o...but since you have nothing to do with anything RATs again, including caRAT undecided ...

No no no no...That is not correct.... I have a favourite breed of rat and that's what you just mentioned..... I love playing with caRAT..... please can I still have one.... lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Pls don't tell Jazmyinne I said that. How about an 18th birthday present to seal that deal? wink
Jaz' my sista n u re my brudah, dt settles it.
D present is highly welcum dear cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monlawal(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lolzzz.... Yes I am a ghostguest and I am not keeping up anymore cos of the supersonic speed deployed in the group now
karleone:

Even in the last 12hrs I never noticed your moniker.. Are you one of the ghosts guests?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Datechman thanks for the mention
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
tollyB:
my day was good dear...and yours?
am happy i gave you a smiling face... grin so tell me,what were you thinking?

Mine was wonderful.. A bit of sorrowful moments attached.

Thinking of how beautifully made you are *lol.. I think you already know what I had in mind before making ref to that.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

Mine was wonderful.. A bit of sorrowful moments attached.

Thinking of how beautifully made you are *lol.. I think you already know what I had in mind before making ref to that.

*passing by*

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Oya take 5... cheesy
5ive received wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dahveydson:

*passing by*

Come in, my dear. Door is widely open to passersby, room is very large and accommodating... *winks** come join in our merry cos today was/is a fulfilled day.
Ahmed! Ahmed!! Get our visitor a tumbler and inform Misspetit to be quick with the Semo n Egusi soup...
TollyB, your special person is here to see you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

I waz here!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

I waz here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yingkotj: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
davide470:
Bros, its not that easy o. How you dey jare?
Looking for a job? Are you computer literate? Are you Nigerian? Between 22-32 years? Resume is called for interested and qualified individuals to apply for job in various categories in sure food ltd. www.surefoodng.com /send CV/passport picture, info@surefoodng.com or jobs@surefoodng.com Application most include (1) current location address (2) Name and address of ten registered PHARMACY Shops in your Local government area. (3) Ten Hotels in your state/ local government area, for those resident in cities. (4) Location address of five food retail outlets including eateries. (5) Food shops 10, within a local (6) Government area, with trading volumes of over 5 million naira please note that only those that can meet this advert criteria will be called for interviews your location does not matter since it is an online marketing co. Application must reach advertiser on or be for 29th January 2016.MGT
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abimbex007:
I waz here!
Oh Sweet! Not what you think...
Are you home now? I know the Lagos traffic is so so tiring..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

Come in, my dear. Door is widely open to passersby, room is very large and accommodating... *winks** come join in our merry cos today was/is a fulfilled day.
Ahmed! Ahmed!! Get our visitor a tumbler and inform Misspetit to be quick with the Semo n Egusi soup...
TollyB, your special person is here to see you.

Don't corner me, was only passing by. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
yingkotj:

Looking for a job? Are you computer literate? Are you Nigerian? Between 22-32 years? Resume is called for interested and qualified individuals to apply for job in various categories in sure food ltd. www.surefoodng.com /send CV/passport picture, info@surefoodng.com or jobs@surefoodng.com Application most include (1) current location address (2) Name and address of ten registered PHARMACY Shops in your Local government area. (3) Ten Hotels in your state/ local government area, for those resident in cities. (4) Location address of five food retail outlets including eateries. (5) Food shops 10, within a local (6) Government area, with trading volumes of over 5 million naira please note that only those that can meet this advert criteria will be called for interviews your location does not matter since it is an online marketing co. Application must reach advertiser on or be for 29th January 2016.MGT

Na departmental registration we dey do?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phintohlar(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
tollyB:
you never got back to me,namee
oh my bad,sori i 4got.. The stupid organisation doesn't even knw d different btwn text & interview,it was actually tex dat we did dat day & they promised they were gonna call us 4 interview but they haven't anyways
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:
Frozensnowman
shocked

hello!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.