Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2450713 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2016
abimbawealth:

I dey o bros

Welcome...as per latest, you'll need the services of Amicable09, Ksstroud and so many others...don't be tired...enjoy the ride
Thanks mam....

Oya amicable09 and the rest.... Abeg were una dey?? Come and do the wonders u know how to do best.

Happy Sunday you all...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:
Thanks mam....

Oya amicable09 and the rest.... Abeg were una dey?? Come and do the wonders u know how to do best.

Happy Sunday you all...

Happy Sunday Patrick.
Wonder workers of JV Chatroom come and do wonders o!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Happy Sunday Patrick.
Wonder workers of JV Chatroom come and do wonders o!

Happy Sunday dear....

But please don't run away from your specialty.... I Don follow your diary tire... I know you reach your papa house.. Lols...

Oya... Tell me... What's the secret of getting job nah... I haff tire for house ooo.... Even if self say I dey do small bizz with mum
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KennyAyodeji(f): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
MacMaster01:
Hi guys please if you are very good at excel or you know someone that's good with it and is interested in a 4 months Job in a top multinational firm (supply chain management) with a salary of about 75000 monthly, kindly pm me it's urgent, the interview invite will start rolling out on Monday
PS: must be good with excel, since the individual will be handling large amount of data

Pls, can you send me your email? Dis is mine dejisvic2010@yahoo.com. Am interested. Tired of sitting down, please help me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:

Happy Sunday dear....

But please don't run away from your specialty.... I Don follow your diary tire... I know you reach your papa house.. Lols...

Oya... Tell me... What's the secret of getting job nah... I haff tire for house ooo.... Even if self say I dey do small bizz with mum
Hahahaha. Now this is funny, you follow me reach my papa house kwa!? Lol. Oya, come back to Lagos I've left papa and mama to a new city.

Secret of 'getting' a job is "finding" the job... Lol, you can't get what isn't available, that's the problem. Applicants outnumber available jobs in Nigeria but that's not to say you can't land one, you certainly will. Keep putting the right ingredients in your search and someday you will get one suited for you.

We are still striving to get there while engaging our mental faculties with the needed information.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. Now this is funny, you follow me reach my papa house kwa!? Lol. Oya, come back to Lagos I've left papa and mama to a new city.

Secret of 'getting' a job is "finding" the job... Lol, you can't get what isn't available, that's the problem. Available jobs outnumber applicants in Nigeria but that's not to say you can't land one, you certainly will. Keep putting the right ingredients in your search and someday you will get one suited for you.

We are still striving to get there while engaging our mental faculties with the needed information.
what?? Where u @ right now?? Out of Nigeria??

Cos u just said " the available work outnumbered the applicant" are u for real??

Picks up my slippers and start tracking down to were amicabke09 is.. .. For her to show me the way.. .. lols

I guess it's typo error abi? Lwkmd
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
sifo:
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Pls, can you send me your email? Dis is mine *** Am interested. Tired of sitting down, please help me
PM him. (send a mail to MacMaster01)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
beau49:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

False hope you mean.

True hope grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kookny(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lero15:

PM him. (send a mail to MacMa.ster01)

Good day boss.

How the sunday dey go?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lero15:

True hope grin

Lol....I hear you

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. That place. That place you went with her when my friend caught you, you threatened to break up but she refused to settle for "It's Over".

I have pictures too. Just in case you don't believe me.

Pictures shocked shocked

I'm busted sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kookny:

Good day bro.

How the sunday dey go?

E dey go steady sir.
How you dey?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:

Cos u just said " the available work outnumbered the applicant" are u for real??

Picks up my slippers and start tracking down to were amicabke09 is.. .. For her to show me the way.. .. lols

Lolz. It is, please correct it from your end. Should be the other way round, that's what happens when ones head is full.

Leave your slippers behind jare

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tradeafriq: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Job Hunting Can be frustrating!!! [url]Betahjobs.com[/url] helps you apply for jobs Matching your skills, expertise and experience, while you relax and prepare for the interview.

BENEFITS

1. Increases your chances of getting employed
2. Stress free and automatic Job Hunting while you sleep
3. Enables you Dedicate more time to preparing for your interview

Hurry now and Visit [url]Betahjobs.com[/url] today!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lero15:

Pictures shocked shocked

I'm busted sad
Busted ke!? Didn't know my mingled boo is now a balloon... Lol, let nothing happen to you for me abeg. Remain in shape. That's how Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and had a great fall, that became his end. *sad.

So my Lero, I'll destroy the pictures abeg, let it not come in between us.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hi pyths102, HIlord

I'm unable to reply to PMs nowadays for some reason.
Please mail me on ethylethanoate433@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. It is, please correct it from your end. Should be the other way round, that's what happens when ones head is full.

Leave your slippers behind jare
.... please discard some information from your disc(brain). .. So that fresh air can enter ooo... Lols

U ve been reading too much lately abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:
.... please discard some information from your disc(brain). .. So that fresh air can enter ooo... Lols

U ve been reading too much lately abi?

Lol. Too much? I don't think. Just a little!
I'm also trying to sort out some things, I tire already jare but by Friday I'll be done and my head will go back to normal.

How are you enjoying?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Too much? I don't think. Just a little!
I'm also trying to sort out some things, I tire already jare but by Friday I'll be done and my head will go back to normal.

How are you enjoying?
...go back to normal ASAP.... And update your diary shaperly.

Sorry about your last update.... I couldn't stop laughing.... . About your ambition "question" asked by your recruiter..... some recruiters are just plain stupid....

Wetin concern you with amicable09 ambition in the next 5YRS....??lwkmd

And you think am enjoying?? Enjoying what?? the heat won kill me jor... . This Sunday is the worse Sunday of my life
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kookny(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lero15:

E dey go steady sir.
How you dey?

Cool bro.

We thank God.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:
...go back to normal ASAP.... And update your diary shaperly.

Sorry about your last update.... I couldn't stop laughing.... . About your ambition "question" asked by your recruiter..... some recruiters are just plain stupid....

Wetin concern you with amicable09 ambition in the next 5YRS....??lwkmd

And you think am enjoying?? Enjoying what?? the heat won kill me jor... . This Sunday is the worse Sunday of my life
Hahahaha. You are one very funny guy! You are brightening up my mood sha.

Viv wan follow me enter my five years na... lol. Very funny lady. Seems like this heat is everywhere o! Are you sure hell hasn't been let loose on the earth? The heat is the type that can only be found in hell fire abeg.

I don sweat tire.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Hi pyths102, HIlord

I'm unable to reply to PMs nowadays for some reason.
Please mail me on ethylethanoate433@yahoo.com

This ya email address hard pass shl grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Busted ke!? Didn't know my mingled boo is now a balloon... Lol, let nothing happen to you for me abeg. Remain in shape. That's how Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and had a great fall, that became his end. *sad.

So my Lero, I'll destroy the pictures abeg, let it not come in between us.

Aww... This is true love cheesy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You are one very funny guy! You are brightening up my mood sha.

Viv wan follow me enter my five years na... lol. Very funny lady. Seems like this heat is everywhere o! Are you sure hell hasn't been let loose on the earth? The heat is the type that can only be found in hell fire abeg.

I don sweat tire.
... lols.. .. I read that conversation between you and viv....like five times.... nor be small tin... I laff nor be small

I made a statement on my watsapp status.... "hell fire is close by.. Repent for the kingdom of hellfire is situated near earth already"....

U need to see the responds I was getting.... I con see say nor be only me the heat dey worry. ..

I actually slept naked in my room... Before my nieces came to invade my privacy... Thank goodness my door was locked.... So they knocked before I went opening..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:

The word is thong or flips i think slippers are what u wear in the shower
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Esepayan:

The word is thong or flips i think slippers are what u wear in the shower
@Esepayan....okay oo....

Na slippers I go still call am abeg.... I be one local boy wen come from one village.. Abeg pardon me...

Thong or flips or whatever it's been called... I tire for their names jor.... Na slippers suit my tongue pass....

Your name.... Are u an urhobo?? A d from where please...

Thanks for the gentle reminder.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
patrickdarlins:
... lols.. .. I read that conversation between you and viv....like five times.... nor be small tin... I laff nor be small

I made a statement on my watsapp status.... "hell fire is close by.. Repent for the kingdom of hellfire is situated near earth already"....

U need to see the responds I was getting.... I con see say nor be only me the heat dey worry. ..

I actually slept naked in my room... Before my nieces came to invade my privacy... Thank goodness my door was locked.... So they knocked before I went opening..

Lol. The heat is all over! But you get mind o, unclad doesn't mean birth suit abi? Lol. I just want to be sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)