Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures (5575 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2014
I av noticed dat girls who put on heavy make up nd over edit there pics have d most likes on nairaland.Are nairaland guys trying t tell us that girls who dnt put on make up nd dnt over edit their pictures are not pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Okay.....trouble is coming *waiting* cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls are u refering to guys or girls
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Pls are u refering to guys or girls
Guys..
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
Guys..
den why is the thread discussion abt the ladies
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2014
LOL
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by dechandel(f): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2014
I don't understand..
Are you refering to the guys? Or the girls

Whichever one it is..
Its none of your biz

3coins smiley i see you cool
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by izaray(f): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Good question!
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
den why is the thread discussion abt the ladies
how many ladies av u seen liking anoda lady's pix??
Guys are d ones who like der pix
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by chimerase2: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2014
have u bodad to ask y de man of God has nt pm-ed any kpekus nairalander before? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Afrok(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Op... The girls that didn't wear make up tried by getting few likes sef, but the same guys that "over-liked" the ladies that wore make up hardly get one or two likes, that's if dem get display pix sef.

So bruh, it's a personal thing... U click like on any pics U like whether the make up made the person looks like devil, dummy or damsel tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by 3coins(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
dechandel:
I don't understand..
Are you refering to the guys? Or the girls

Whichever one it is..
Its none of your biz

3coins smiley i see you cool
lol. . .cant wait for more comments here. .
Thas been a while sha. . Whatsup?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by sammieguze(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Na so e be.

Not necessarily heavy. Lets say pretty girls. Who wants to like an ugly girls pix?

Or don't you know ugliness is contagious?

Fyi... I don't like ladies pix coz most of them are fake though. Btw, some already has so much likes i don't consider liking their pix aseju.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by izaray(f): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
how many ladies av u seen liking anoda lady's pix??
Guys are d ones who like der pix
Note dat, ladies must be admired by men, fellow ladies can do dat as well, but majority are always

men, and they is nothing you can do to change dat, no body is forcing you to like any pics either, so stop complaining op!
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
Note dat, ladies must be admired by men, fellow ladies can do dat as well, but majority are always

men, and they is nothing you can do to change dat, no body is forcing you to like any pics either, so stop complaining op!
m nt complaining.i only said wat i noticed
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by valmunich(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Mehn.... I've not had a good weed in days

I think I'ma chilax here
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by izaray(f): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
m nt complaining.i only said wat i noticed
Is ok, but just in case lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by ElFenomeno1: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:
I av noticed dat girls who put on heavy make up nd over edit there pics have d most likes on nairaland.Are nairaland guys trying t tell us that girls who dnt put on make up nd dnt over edit their pictures are not pretty.

Take the first four alpahets of your moniker and add a Y to it...... There you go, the state of your head!

Jobless dolt!
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Take the first four alpahets of your moniker and add a Y to it...... There you go, the state of your head!

i am a Jobless dolt!
correctedsmiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
Is ok, but just in case lol
yhh
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by MrCork: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2014
EmptinexTune:

....see yor head like g@y Homebase Nigerian....u come lookin for guys wearin heavy makeup & then u upset cuz they didn't take picture wit u.

. ..do we look g@y to u or r we expected to cry or somtin?
angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by EmptinexTune(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor head like g@y Homebase Nigerian....u come lookin for guys wearin heavy makeup & then u upset cuz they didn't take picture wit u.

angry
lol..you are expected t hang urself

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by ERCROSS(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP your observation is right... you should know that this kind of thread will trigger bashing and anger.. You dont need a pastor or an Alfa to tell you that some dudes here act beneath ladies as if the lives revolve around them...Truth be told, even if your picture looks much better than a lady's pix,she will definitely get more likes than you

Imagine a lady uploaded only her nose and was able to get up to 30 likes in 2days and a guy on the other hand uploaded a nice mouth opening pix and was a able to get just 2 likes in 2months

I thought I was the only one who noticed this same tin..

Though, Naturally.. Ladies r meant to be favoured over men but there are boundaries..
At least , not on a forum such as this.. angry

Imagine.. My pics as been there since 1759 B.C and I could get was jst 1 Like..
Naso I ugliey reach... embarassed

** In mummy P voice** ::
Guys, there is Goduooo
In everytin u do, there is God..
All this LIKES u r sharing To ladies..
There is God
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by iceberylin(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
⒮⒪ ⒲⒣⒜⒯⒮ ⒭⒪⒨⒜⒩⒯⒤⒞ ⒜⒝⒪⒰⒯ ⒯⒣⒤⒮ undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by iceberylin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrCork:

angry
⒢⒰⒴ ⒴⒪⒰ ⒮⒨⒪⒦⒠ undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by BarryX(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seriously OP -- you have a point with your observation.

Getting "likes" now is basically a big deal
No thanks to social media and dickkky-brained men who go on a "liking rampage"of heavily edited images of ladies.

And the so-called ladies feel fly for that

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by vosquare: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
BarryX:
Seriously OP -- you have a point with your observation.

Getting "likes" now is basically a big deal
No thanks to social media and dickkky-brained men who go on a "liking rampage"of heavily edited images of ladies.

And the so-called ladies feel fly for that
wtf? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by BarryX(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
vosquare:

wtf? grin grin
Yeah, bro.. Instagram is a good case study of these fake "likes".

It makes one wonder whether we don't have ugly people again, these pictures App tool has helped the ministry of some ladies.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by bhaliz44(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
waste of mbcry op I'll like a refund undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun, we need a function for finding the most liked girls. Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP your observation is right... you should know that this kind of thread will trigger bashing and anger.. You dont need a pastor or an Alfa to tell you that some dudes here act beneath ladies as if the lives revolve around them...Truth be told, even if your picture looks much better than a lady's pix,she will definitely get more likes than you

Imagine a lady uploaded only her nose and was able to get up to 30 likes in 2days and a guy on the other hand uploaded a nice mouth opening pix and was a able to get just 2 likes in 2months

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures by gloryl(f): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S He Using Me??? / Did You Know...... / My Story: "How I Was Raped By A Woman" - A Man Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.