Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? (4532 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
joywendy:

neither am i.

you should have just left my post in the first place.

mhm yeah guess so, if only your post made sense not tha gabbage you threw in .
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by joywendy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:

mhm yeah guess so, if only your post made sense not tha gabbage you threw in .

really am surprised you couldn't read and understand the sarcasm in my post.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
firestar:

Choose your weapons wisely dear. cheesy
This "female" and her short and concise words
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by hensben(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
PrettyAnny:
Based on d opportunity I am having, I wanna explore in d world
aiight! thats cool, enjoy
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
joywendy:

really am surprised you couldn't read and understand the sarcasm in my post.

Am done with this discussion.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
My current heartthrob is smart and intelligent plus she's a beautiful ebony model,give me 10 likes and I will post her picture
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by mizzochocinco: 2:30am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:
when i was just entering the game fully, i put a lot of attention on my personality, i always felt its my responsibility as a guy to have a good sense of humor, be smart, be attractive... bla bla. now i see things differently, is it just me or girls generally lack content. it seems girls only have to be beautiful and thats all. im not saying there aren't smart and versatile girls but the ratio is very disturbing,

my question is girls whats wrong you all, wasting your brains on -Genevieve vs beyonce, who wore it better?- but when i talk about Obama's domestic policy...i dare not bring up such topic if i value my dating life.
this pretty much applies to guys too, see on NL in the politics section all they do is raise biased opinions and swear at people when they cannot rebut in debates. But create a thread that has a picture of Kim K butt, they will comment there non-stop. It pretty much applies to guys too, some don't even know the purpose of feminism, but they call it a group of men hating females, when its actually a group for promoting equality between genders. Talk about ignorance at its peek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:
when i was just entering the game fully, i put a lot of attention on my personality, i always felt its my responsibility as a guy to have a good sense of humor, be smart, be attractive... bla bla. now i see things differently, is it just me or girls generally lack content. it seems girls only have to be beautiful and thats all. im not saying there aren't smart and versatile girls but the ratio is very disturbing,

my question is girls whats wrong you all, wasting your brains on -Genevieve vs beyonce, who wore it better?- but when i talk about Obama's domestic policy...i dare not bring up such topic if i value my dating life.
look in d right places...u'll see dem
D op is right tho abt d ratio

its very low
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2014
youmour:
My current heartthrob is smart and intelligent plus she's a beautiful ebony model,give me 10 likes and I will post her picture
sorry! I have 0 likes for ya grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by firestar(f): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
This "female" and her short and concise words

Son of earthly man...
undecided

View the forest, not just a tree.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by daryoor(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
look in d right places...u'll see dem
D op is right tho abt d ratio

its very low

pls where are those right places o?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Mprex:

well said.

Oga Op, where do you go to look for the smart girls, what is your physical appearance like?
well said sweery. Kisses
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:

pls where are those right places o?
around you. No specific place..cos there are dull girls|guys everywhere.

Look out for d right 'things'
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2014
100Cents:

What is the Name of Nigeria's Vice President ?

50% of Nigerian girls will fail this question..
The vice president doesn't know he is the vice president.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by justmag(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Merlissa:

I no try??

Am sure ladies don't know anything about google..

Come and join me as i play Assassins Creed 3

lmaoo...I aagree....I have met all kinds of dumb girls. So I can relate

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by leonprince: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2014
It depends wat u define as intelligence, people have different interest guy. You might like politics that doesn't mean every girl should like politics because of you. That's why people of different interest in a relationship teach eachother stuff the other doesn't know. Is a give and take thing not only in sex.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by leonprince: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2014
I love politics and world econs bt I hv met girls that tot me a lot abt fashion hw to blend the colour of ur top and ur pants which I took trivial initially. So guy everybody has something to offer it depends if u want to know, or u want to see them for wat u wanna see wink
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by celeron40(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
joywendy:
why is it so easy to find silly and boring guys like the op? undecided lipsrsealed
What is silly and boring about his post? Aunty?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
firestar:

Son of earthly man...
undecided

View the forest, not just a tree.
Hmmm,... Here we go again,...

Let me take my leave while I still can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.