Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,083 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card (3077 Views)

Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / National Identity Number Mandatory From September / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by 9jatriot(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
If you are Nigerian and do not want to be relocated to Syria anytime soon, then you should register for your national ID card. (Joke)

Well for those who are not aware, the National Identity Card Project is currently on. It does not matter if you have grievances against the project or that you suspect that it is another way to milk the system. Those misgivings can be set aside while you go and perform both your civic and mandatory rights as you register while the process last.

To register, you have to do a pre-registration on http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php

Print out the bar code and take it to the nearest NIMC centre for data capture, temporal card and registration.

I don't wish to scare you, but I had to use up to 4hrs while waiting for my turn for the data capture.

I noticed that a lot of artisans and low income earners who you would ordinarily think will not be aware of the program are actually taking advantage of the process, while a lot of the middle class and elites are in their offices complaining about the economy, sports, politics and any topic they can conjure.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
I registered since last election, I am yet to get my Original Voter's card.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by itstpia1: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
is that the new one?
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by jacabi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
kennygee:
I registered since last election, I am yet to get my Original Voter's card.
This is national ID card and not voter's card.

1 Like

Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by edoyad(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes I have
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
jacabi:

This national ID card and not voter's card.

Okay, i registered for the NIMC card two years ago, I am yet to hear from them for my Original. All i have is the slip.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by jacabi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
kennygee:

Okay, i registered for the NIMC card two years ago, I am yet to hear from them for my Original. All i have is the slip.
Although only the slip is available for now, the permanent card'll be released later.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
9jatriot:
If you are Nigerian and do not want to be relocated to Syria anytime soon, then you should register for your national ID card. (Joke)

Well for those who are not aware, the National Identity Card Project is currently on. It does not matter if you have grievances against the project or that you suspect that it is another way to milk the system. Those misgivings can be set aside while you go and perform both your civic and mandatory rights as you register while the process last.

To register, you have to do a pre-registration on http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php.

Print out the bar code and take it to the nearest NIMC centre for data capture, temporal card and registration.

I don't wish to scare you, but I had to use up to 4hrs while waiting for my turn for the data capture.

I noticed that a lot of artisans and low income earners who you would ordinarily think will not be aware of the program are actually taking advantage of the process, while a lot of the middle class and elites are in their offices complaining about the economy, sports, politics and any topic they can conjure.
I just tried to register, something is wrong with your link.

404 and 505 not found.

1 Like

Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
jacabi:

Although only the slip is available for now, the permanent card'll be released later.

Do you have an idea of the date?

1 Like

Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by 9jatriot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
ifyalways:

404 and 505 not found.

http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php

Try this and confirm.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by RichDad1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
How much am I gonna be paid for doing it? Otherwise...
{1} I don register for Voters card twice(03/2011) up till date no show.
{2}I don register for National I D card
{3}I don register for E-passport
{4}I don register for Drivers license
{5}I don register for LASRRA
Does this government think everyone e is jobless on this country?
Abeg, make I pass jare.
If government need my data/info, make dem go VIO/ or immigration office. Nansenseee
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by 9jatriot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
RichDad1:
How much am I gonna be paid for doing it? Otherwise...
{1} I don register for Voters card twice(03/2011) up till date no show.
{2}I don register for National I D card
{3}I don register for E-passport
{4}I don register for Drivers license
{5}I don register for LASRRA
Does this government think everyone e is jobless on this country?
Abeg, make I pass jare.
If government need my data/info, make dem go VIO/ or immigration office. Nansenseee

Ha ha ha. Abi.

They can even ask our respective banks for our details.

Well now that you draw my attention to it, it is in this present dispensation that we had to do a new drivers license, new number plate, bank revalidation not sure about the epassport etc.

Which one is LASRRA again?
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by jacabi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
kennygee:

Do you have an idea of the date?
No idea for now. I think when it's due for collection, they'll anounce.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by egift(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
ifyalways:

404 and 505 not found.

Use this: http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by Kennyfancy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
jacabi:

No idea for now. I think when it's due for collection, they'll anounce.
whch office will i complete the registration ?
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by RichDad1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
9jatriot:

Ha ha ha. Abi.

They can even ask our respective banks for our details.

Well now that you draw my attention to it, it is in this present dispensation that we had to do a new drivers license, new number plate, bank revalidation not sure about the epassport etc.

Which one is LASRRA again?

Imagine? Bank own still dey there o.
LASRRA na for Lagos state residents.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by jacabi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kennyfancy:
whch office will i complete the registration ?
NIMC office or Federal Secretariat.
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2014
egift:

Use this: http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php

9jatriot:

http://www.ninenrol.gov.ng/p/loginForm.tpl.html.php
Try this and confirm.

Thanks. Worked fine.

So where is NIMC office in Lagos?
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by jmoore(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
What of the old one I did in 2003?
Re: Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card by 9jatriot(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmoore:
What of the old one I did in 2003?

Hmmm, that question should be for the government o. Well you are expected to go for the new one.

With the very low publicity of it, something tells me politicians have something up their sleeves on this matter. Please everyone should endeavor to register.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC / Suggest The Office Ameachi Should Occupy In This New Gov't / The First Oil Well In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.