Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! (1502 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Love, Stupidity, My Brother And His Girlfriend - Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Sermwell(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
I had a big misunderstanding with my girlfriend when she caught me red-handed 'banging' my hostel nieghbour. After some weeks of pleading she decided to forgive me. But she came to visit me yesterday and when I was seeing her off, we decide to stop by at a cybercafe to print out something a friend sent to me. While I was doing that her phone rang and she went outside to pick because the place was noisy. A guy at the cafe ask me for a pen and I decided to open her bag for her pen but lo and behold two of my boxers were staring at me in the face....she has been crying asking me to forgive her but she hasn't told me what she wanted to do with them... Should I forgive her?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Exjoker(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Forgive on what offence? You have to find out why she kept your under-wear with her
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by ebukaOtika(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mtcheeeew MUMU TALK.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by lukedan75(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na serious case oooo,U can forgive her....but she has to let U know wat she wanted to do with it....because some ladies can go to d extreme ooo.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
If only you are saying d truth, dat means you have to be more careful my dear!

Main while, force her to tell you her reasons, why d boxers are been kept they!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ur boxers??
Ask wat she wants 2 do wif it,i guess ha reply sud let u knw whether 2 4give her or nt.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Tapout(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
ha!!! boy u get mind oh I swear....instead of finding out what the hell she wanted to use ur boxers shocked and do and share with us, u dey here dey ask yeye question. .... her papa na native doctor?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sermwell:
I had a big misunderstanding with my girlfriend when she caught me red-handed 'banging' my hostel nieghbour. After some weeks of pleading she decided to forgive me. But she came to visit me yesterday and when I was seeing her off, we decide to stop by at a cybercafe to print out something a friend sent to me. While I was doing that her phone rang and she went outside to pick because the place was noisy. A guy at the cafe ask me for a pen and I decided to open her bag for her pen but lo and behold two of my boxers were staring at me in the face....she has been crying asking me to forgive her but she hasn't told me what she wanted to do with them... Should I forgive her?
hewwwwoooo...guy u better begin to dance etighi and azonto and praise and thank GOd..if not, u for no cee ur manhood again....e for disappear...
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by freshness2020: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
What an expensive act!
...thank the Almighty ♈όϋ caught her! Sorry for be Ūя̲̅ name.. Forgive her and allow her go her way.
...this kind of person will bath ♈όϋ with hot water or poison ♈όϋ when she finds ♈όϋ an adultery mess!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Sermwell(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
izaray:
If only you are saying d truth, dat means you have to be more careful my dear!

Main while, force her to tell you her reasons, why d boxers are been kept they!
The truth is what I just told you ma'am. I have been asking her since yesterday but instead of telling my the reasons, she kept crying and asking for forgiveness!...I just don't know what to do.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by passionate88: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sermwell:
Maybe she want to help you wash dm... You know how some guys dey expect their girls to wash their cloths and stuffs na... Dm go say na criteria of a good wifey material...
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Dlionsheart: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
God just delivered you from ONE CHANCE

MY ADVICE:
repent from double dating
do thanksgiving next Sunday in your church
borrow leg from leopard, run and never look back to her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by yinkablue(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
no going back, because she will do waste than that, because the same thing happend to me, even this one is my wife we have misunderstanding n she pack the next thing i saw was my cup she went to keep it in her mummy place can u image that woman for, pls forgive her and do not accept her back
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dlionsheart:
God just delivered you from ONE CHANCE

MY ADVICE:
repent from double dating
do thanksgiving next Sunday in your church
borrow leg from leopard, run and never look back to her.

Leopard can't run like Cheetah.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by ebukaOtika(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
But why you go dey 'bang' your hostel girl sef ? When you have a girl?

Na your type dey test up to 5 different pair of shoes b4 finally knowing you dont like wearing shoes
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by clemz85(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
this issue calls for confession and not pleading, she has not offended you yet, she just owe you confession
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by Dlionsheart: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
honeric01:

Leopard can't run like Cheetah.

You're right, bro. Thanks.

plus or minus, the guy needs to run as fast as possible from a thievery or a possible diabolical girl on a desperate revenge mission.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by destante(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
you want to forgive her a wrong that your not sure of yet? undecided
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by iceberylin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
ŋoţђįŋg į ŋo go şęę ƒoŗ ŋāįŗālāŋd grin grin
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by valmunich(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol.. This guy na idiat oh grin

You didn't even ask what she wanted to do with your underwear
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by chibwike(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
forgive her
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dlionsheart:

You're right, bro. Thanks.

plus or minus, the guy needs to run as fast as possible from a thievery or a possible diabolical girl on a desperate revenge mission.

We are a reflection of our friends and partners. he needs to re-evaluate himself.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!! by jujutom(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Passing By A Group Of Men Drinking: Lion's Den Experience / On A Serious Note / Photo: why women love abs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.