Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Want To Know Who God Is? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Want To Know Who God Is? (1825 Views)

Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Understanding Who God Is From The Christian Perspective / Who God Has Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Want To Know Who God Is? by olabowale(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Huxley: « #30 on: November 20, 2008, 06:13 PM »

Expert,

are you demented or what? What kind of post is this you are posting? Who do you think will read such rubbish?

I wonder if you have enough gut to read anything through? Get reading man. Expert is trying to educate your ignorant mind about what you know not!

@mazaje: « #31 on: November 20, 2008, 06:17 PM »

he is a slave of allah. . .

I am sure that Expert relishes that Title, because I do. But you; a slave of the world! Who is better? The world will perish while Allah will remain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus died for our sins 2000 years ago / Muslim Cleric Voices Anger Over Pastor Oritsejafor's Comments / Reasons Why Pastor Chris Okotie's Marriage Crashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.