Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? (741 Views)

What University Girls Discuss In The Hostel / Nigerian Girls Discuss / Why Are You Not Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? by Cedari: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2014
With due respect to all the female Nairalanders, I would like to ask this simple and singular question of mine. It's scary these days when I hear girls (singles), discussing how to get on with their lives if they eventually divorce after they get married.

In all honesty, I think some girls have already destined themselves to divorce, because I don't understand why a single lady would discuss "How to live as a single mother" all day, if she's not planning to divorce after marriage.

Dear Nairaland quintessential girls, what is the purpose for that discussion ? Is it a precaution ?
Re: Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2014
..dnt u knw dat they wish for thr husbands to die in some sort of accident and thrn they will inherit all his properties because ey know that he must have made his wife his next of kin....but woe to dem, dem don forget say boiz don wise up...na my son i go make my next of kin ooo...
Re: Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Well ...... Too much E! News and fake celebrity life.
They all believe that divorce is a freedom for them but they fails to understand that freedom in marriage is when the two couple rob minds together..
In marriage, one person must be a fool (tolerate) for the marriage to last forever , but all this girls claim to know all even before they marry.
NAIRALAND BABES TOO SABI FORM.
99% of them can't divorce their husband because that's not our tradition. But all this over sabi ones (remaining 1%) will try everything possible to spoil the innocent ones mind

While if they are opportun to be in that marriage they will do everything possible to keep it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? by adekoonlay(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2014
fnep2smooth:
Well ...... Too much E! News and fake celebrity life.
They all believe that divorce is a freedom for them but they fails to understand that freedom in marriage is when the two couple rob minds together..
In marriage, one person must be a fool (tolerate) for the marriage to last forever , but all this girls claim to know all even before they marry.
NAIRALAND BABES TOO SABI FORM.
99% of them can't divorce their husband because that's not our tradition. But all this over sabi ones (remaining 1%) will try everything possible to spoil the innocent ones mind

While if they are opportun to be in that marriage they will do everything possible to keep it
wise words my brother, wise words.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. / He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy / One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.