Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl (967 Views)

Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal? / Manchester City Players Salary Update - New Signings Weekly Wage / Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by greatestman(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Just imagine how this club is disgracing EPL, I will never take Man city serious until they start winning the like of Barcelona, Bayern, and Real Madrid in champion league. bunch of mediocre players.
Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by hummerwise(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Lol, Sorry broda, dem don spoil ur nairabet ticket grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by klem93(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2014
na true oooo how u take know say na him ticket them spoil grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by heatmeup(f): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
i must comment
Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
greatestman:
Just imagine how this club is disgracing EPL, I will never take Man city serious until they start winning the like of Barcelona, Bayern, and Real Madrid in champion league. bunch of mediocre players.
from a manchester united fan right? U think every team with manchester can win every matches? What u said is true though
Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by greatestman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
from a manchester united fan right? U think every team with manchester can win every matches? What u said is true though

Guy I am a chelsea fan but the rate at which man city do disgrace EPL is too alarming with that kind of players they have.
Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Man City have been drawn in the group of death three times out of four. The respected teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern etc are drawn in the easy groups.

The only time Man City had an easy group, Bayern was in that group so topping it was difficult. Even when we escaped the group, we still met Barca next. A favorable draw will have Man City flying.

Staking in a group of death is like playing Russian Roulette Blindfolded.

1 Like

Re: Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl by Haywhymido(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Man City have been drawn in the group of death three times out of four. The respected teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern etc are drawn in the easy groups.

The only time Man City had an easy group, Bayern was in that group so topping it was difficult. Even when we escaped the group, we still met Barca next. A favorable draw will have Man City flying.

Staking in a group of death is like playing Russian Roulette Blindfolded.
i concur too, dey r a disgrace. Is dis year grouping nt fair enuff to dem too?? If dey can't come out 2nd in dat group. Dey better sit back at home n not come to ucl again. Olodo team

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Enyeama As The BBC Player Of The Year Here. / Barclays Premier League: Chelsea Vs WestBrom 2 - 0 - (Full-Time) / Willy Bazuaye Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.