Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:53 PM

Don't Touch My Girlfriend, Jealous Lover Warns Barack Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Touch My Girlfriend, Jealous Lover Warns Barack Obama (576 Views)

"We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband / "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) / The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Touch My Girlfriend, Jealous Lover Warns Barack Obama by hype9ja: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
A voter Mike Jones who was waiting in line with his girlfriend Aia Cooper when President Barack Obama came to cast his early ballot for the 2014 midterm elections in Chicago, warned the Commander-in-Chief as he stood next to him, ‘I know you’re Mr President, but don’t touch my girlfriend.’

The President who Joked about it, told Cooper what she might tell her family and friends about the day she met the President: ‘I can’t believe Mike, he is such a fool.
‘But fortunately, the president was nice about it, so it’s alright,’ he added.

“I really wasn’t planning on it,” Obama joked with the woman. “There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing you, just for no reason whatsoever.”

“And now you’ll be going back home and talking to your friends; what’s his name?” the president asked.

“‘I can’t believe Mike. He’s such a fool,’” Obama said, impersonating the woman.

“He really is,” she agreed.

Obama continued: “‘I was just mortified. But, fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s all right.’”

“I am freaking out right now,” she said, laughing.

The president said, “Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about,” the president said, as he gave Cooper a hug and a peck on the cheek. “Now he’s really jealous.”

Outside the poling station Cooper told WLS-TV that she received a hug and a kiss from the President: ‘On the cheek, just the cheek — please, Michelle, don’t come after me — just the cheek!’

The couple have been interviewed on multiple broadcasts since the jokey exchange including on CNN and on CBS Chicago.
President Barack Obama cast his vote early for the 2014 midterm elections in a bid to get voters to go to the polls ahead of election day.

http://hype9ja.com/2014/10/dont-touch-my-girlfriend-jealous-lover-warns-obama/

(1) (Reply)

Haa! Governor Fayose Returned His Official Vintage Car To The Museum? / FG Starving APC States Of Funds –govs / Patience Jonathan Endorses Wike’s Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.