Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Did She Do That??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Do That??? (1303 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Do That??? by Serginho(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
We've be really nice friends but no romance involved. She got her hand on a lovely romantic note addressed to me 4rm another lady nd decided to hide it 4rm me,
why did she do dat
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
She's jealous.

Seems she really like u
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
thats women for u. bt it seems she likes u
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Ploy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
She pitied the girl because you are not romantic as the girl (I mean the other girl) thought you are. The only way to save her was to hide the ROMANTIC note.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Do That??? by ERCROSS(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
She wants to present it to her boyfriend naa..
Smart gurl..
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Do That??? by adonbilivit: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
ask her first. i need her response to know what mine would be.
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Serginho(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
adonbilivit:
ask her first. i need her response to know what mine would be.
dis's are her words, ''sorry i actually got d note 4 u but i 4got 2 get it ova to u cus i was busy nd i cant find it wia i placed it...i'm so sorry!''
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by iceberylin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
Smart gurl..
grin

Lol....That could be true grin
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by adonbilivit: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Serginho:
dis's are her words, ''sorry i actually got d note 4 u but i 4got 2 get it ova to u cus i was busy nd i cant find it wia i placed it...i'm so sorry!''
she is not telling u the truth. a girl forget a note another girl asked her to extend to her boyfriend?...well from her response i guess thus:
1. that girl is prettier than ur girlfriend
2. the girl actually gushed out about you in the note
3. she is insecure.
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Serginho(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
Smart gurl..
grin
how cud she present a letter to her bf wen it has anoda guy's name written all over it?
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Serginho(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
adonbilivit:
she is not telling u the truth. a girl forget a note another girl asked her to extend to her boyfriend?...well from her response i guess thus:
1. that girl is prettier than ur girlfriend
2. the girl actually gushed out about you in the note
3. she is insecure.
hmmm, but she isnt my girlfriend anyway, we just get along well dat all.
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by teewai3(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
she is jealous i guess!!!, nd i think she likes u
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by Serginho(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
teewai3:
she is jealous i guess!!!, nd i think she likes u
lol, so why she dey form since naa
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by firstolalekan(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ploy:
She pitied the girl because you are not romantic as the girl (I mean the other girl) thought you are. The only way to save her was to hide the ROMANTIC note.
correct.
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by teewai3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
may b she is d shy-type u knw!
Re: Why Did She Do That??? by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Serginho:
We've be really nice friends but no romance involved. She got her hand on a lovely romantic note addressed to me 4rm another lady nd decided to hide it 4rm me,
why did she do dat

Jealousy. The worth of a guy bumps up in "girl-world" when a girl finds out some other girl (or girls) really appreciate that person she has been taking for granted.

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? / My Girlfriends Father Bought Cars For Her Sisters Boyfreinds But Not For Me. / How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.