Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Wife Knew I Was Not The Father Of "My Daughter" -mike L - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Knew I Was Not The Father Of "My Daughter" -mike L (503 Views)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Knew I Was Not The Father Of "My Daughter" -mike L by Azunwena: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
It wasn’t until his daughter was 4 years old that Mike L. learned he was not her biological father, causing him to leave his wife, the girl’s mother. He paid child support and kept the relationships intact until he learned his ex-wife was going to marry again, this time to the little girl’s biological father. That’s when he asked the courts to end his paternal rights. Thankfully, even after he stopped paying child support, Mike continued to be a supportive and involved dad, even if the DNA test indicated otherwise....
read more ===== http:///lPYrZNeQef
Re: My Wife Knew I Was Not The Father Of "My Daughter" -mike L by naijarates(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who is Mike L ?

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Lands In Trouble Over Love Portion / Fraudsters Impersonate Army Chiefs, Dangle Recruitment Slots / What Does Success Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.