Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,647 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital (6443 Views)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2014
THE SECRET ON IMPORTATION
Guess what? There is no secret .its just information ,really there is no big deal or rocket science knowledge to begin your own importation business with little or no capital its just common sense on what I call the 4Ws and 1H

1. Where to get your items from
2. When you get them
3. What you get.
4. Whom you are getting them for
5. How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
Once you can answer this questions you are good to go so now the big question is how do I get started .relax and lets take this one after the order

WHERE DO I GET MY ITEMS FROM
Well this really depends on you its your choice really but I will show you 4 uniques sources that I use
Ild rather you use the ones tested and trusted to get maximum results however you are not limited you can test new waters.
The site I advice to use as a beginer is a site they call

ALIEXPRESS.com
Why do I use them? They are cheap although not the cheapest and they sell in small amounts I can get a single piece of an item
Just log on to www.aliexpress.com and get into a new world of buying and shopping, well you might say I’ve heard of this before it’s the same as konga and jumia and all of that let me prove to you that’s not true lets survey this single item
a curren watch this watch goes on aliexpress for about 5usd however on nigerian sites its over 3500

other sites are dh gate
alibaba.com when dealing on a large scale its alot cheaper but you also need to be careful as there are many people ready to use your ignorance against you, ild advice you use this although it takes patience and research to be an experienced importer
1688( chinese site you would need google translate to decode somethings on the site)

when you get your items

this depends on you you can either use the free shipping method that last from 15 to 30 daysor you pay for them to send it through a faster means like dhl or fedex however expensive or you could use shipping agents who would get them across to you either through express or normal which could take up to 10 days attimes.so the choice is yours

what you get
a survey is neccesary, what i do is rather simple i look for a need and bring a good or product to solve that need ,items like jewelries,shoes bags ,tablets ,powerbanks are all good ideas to start with however broaden your horizon and look around then choose what would be wise to bring especialy during festive seasons ild give ideas on hotselling items someother time

who you are getting them for
please ensure when you start try to reduce credit buyers ,those who buy your goods are those who see your goods either before you bring them or after youve brought them make use of social media and word of mouth as a beginner to sell you items

How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
when the goods are sent via free shipping the address you put on your profile when you register the goods will be sent to the nearest post office or if you use an agent they will arrive the airport then you would use another logistics company to transfer them to your current location so the choice is yours, marketting has been made easy by sites like kaymu and olx maximise the use of this sites ive sold items all over nigeria with this sites,theres always a market to buy qulaity and cheap neccesary items ,and finally on profit making ensure you give qulaity goods as this will build your reputation and dont intend to become a milloniare overnite make reasonable profits to pay urself and keep the bussines running

as for starting without capital this is what i did

i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.

below is a copy of the curren watch
also a tab i got a while ago for about 10k and sold for 16k
also these watches i got for 1500 and sold for 2500-3k depending on the person buying
so what are you waiting for ? it time to practice remember in all experience is still the best teacher .of course this is just a surface summary but when you get the basics the rest is basic .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014
to get a list off logistic companies from china to Nigeria visit this thread by ymodulus https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

and to get logistic companies within Nigeria visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1820040/list-logistics-companies-use-within

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by yangzee2(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks you but is it safe to send money fair bank transfer to those seller at Alibaba
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2014
yangzee2:
Thanks you but is it safe to send money fair bank transfer to those seller at Alibaba
i wouldnot advice a direct transfer always ensure as a starter you are protected by escrow unlsess if the seller is a Gold seller and wont cheat you .keyword be smart and carefull
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by sodson11(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
i need a tablet in the range of 15-19k that has 1gb ram,8gb hdd and something like a dual core processor. It can use sim and has good camera. I dont mind paying you to get it for me
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2014
sodson11:
i need a tablet in the range of 15-19k that has 1gb ram,8gb hdd and something like a dual core processor. It can use sim and has good camera. I dont mind paying you to get it for me

call me lets discuss ild give you a range
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by sodson11(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
denzelpraiz:

call me lets discuss ild give you a range
your number?
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by femexsp: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
http://cheapimportsecret.info
is this link true about what he is saying if its true send links
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 5:23am On Oct 28, 2014
sodson11:
your number?
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by conquistadores(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am planning to venture into importation of cheap hair attachments i can sell fast dis decemba wit gud profit bt cnt find 1 in aliexpress or alibaba. My prospectiv buyers nw tink am nt serious due 2 my delay in gettin d goods
Pls i need help wit links n recommendations. My email: taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
conquistadores:
Am planning to venture into importation of cheap hair attachments i can sell fast dis decemba wit gud profit bt cnt find 1 in aliexpress or alibaba. My prospectiv buyers nw tink am nt serious due 2 my delay in gettin d goods
when it comes to hair you need to be carefull and search for not just cheap but quality people will pay well for quality so take time do your research and then get a few samples first before you venture into it fully
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Johnnybiz: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
conquistadores:

....I discovered a new secret Asian Company that I have been using for my inportation of brazillian hairs and cosmetics including Cologne for my Aunts Women Saloon.........

If you are interested Email me Sanitylord@yahoo.com
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Mickeyj: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aam interested@Denzrel. Here z my mail-michaeleze44@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=sodson11 post=27468234]i need a tablet in the range of 15-19k that has 1gb ram,8gb hdd and something like a dual core processor. It can use sim and has good camera. I dont mind paying you to get it for me[/quote
Search at aliexpress, open a PayPal account, or webmoney ,fund it thru e currency exchanger. Pay by escrow to aliexpress and get it delivered to you, confirm receipt to aliexpress, seller gets paid
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by arimahoseloka(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2014
I will not talk 2much, anybody buying from alibaba should not use any payment option apart from escrow. There are scammers there. Even the so called gold suppliers. People have lost money on that site money running into tens of thousands of dollars to scam chinese suppliers.
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by conquistadores(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls if any1 hv successfully imported n sold some items wit gud profit, let's share d links 2 d products if odas cud import too
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by twaintoy(f): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2014
Can i use my first bank master card or gtb master card to pay on aliexpress?
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by twaintoy(f): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Johnnybiz:

....I discovered a new secret Asian Company that I have been using for my inportation of brazillian hairs and cosmetics including Cologne for my Aunts Women Saloon.........

If you are interested Email me Sanitylord@yahoo.com
Am interested, especially cologne, sending u a mail now.
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by made001(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2014
twaintoy:
Sure!
I also teach people...
I'm in need of investment partnership!
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by twaintoy(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
made001:

Sure!
I also teach people...
I'm in need of investment partnership!
Ok
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by godoluwa(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2014
twaintoy:
i use gt ,stanbic or access hvnt tried firstbank but u cud try them out i prfare gt though
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by twaintoy(f): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
denzelpraiz:

i use gt ,stanbic or access hvnt tried firstbank but u cud try them out i prfare gt though
will try it then. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by nobleDream(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
denzelpraiz:
THE SECRET ON IMPORTATION
Guess what? There is no secret .its just information ,really there is no big deal or rocket science knowledge to begin your own importation business with little or no capital its just common sense on what I call the 4Ws and 1H

1. Where to get your items from
2. When you get them
3. What you get.
4. Whom you are getting them for
5. How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
Once you can answer this questions you are good to go so now the big question is how do I get started .relax and lets take this one after the order

WHERE DO I GET MY ITEMS FROM
Well this really depends on you its your choice really but I will show you 4 uniques sources that I use
Ild rather you use the ones tested and trusted to get maximum results however you are not limited you can test new waters.
The site I advice to use as a beginer is a site they call

ALIEXPRESS.com
Why do I use them? They are cheap although not the cheapest and they sell in small amounts I can get a single piece of an item
Just log on to www.aliexpress.com and get into a new world of buying and shopping, well you might say I’ve heard of this before it’s the same as konga and jumia and all of that let me prove to you that’s not true lets survey this single item
a curren watch this watch goes on aliexpress for about 5usd however on nigerian sites its over 3500

other sites are dh gate
alibaba.com when dealing on a large scale its alot cheaper but you also need to be careful as there are many people ready to use your ignorance against you, ild advice you use this although it takes patience and research to be an experienced importer
1688( chinese site you would need google translate to decode somethings on the site)

when you get your items

this depends on you you can either use the free shipping method that last from 15 to 30 daysor you pay for them to send it through a faster means like dhl or fedex however expensive or you could use shipping agents who would get them across to you either through express or normal which could take up to 10 days attimes.so the choice is yours

what you get
a survey is neccesary, what i do is rather simple i look for a need and bring a good or product to solve that need ,items like jewelries,shoes bags ,tablets ,powerbanks are all good ideas to start with however broaden your horizon and look around then choose what would be wise to bring especialy during festive seasons ild give ideas on hotselling items someother time

who you are getting them for
please ensure when you start try to reduce credit buyers ,those who buy your goods are those who see your goods either before you bring them or after youve brought them make use of social media and word of mouth as a beginner to sell you items

How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
when the goods are sent via free shipping the address you put on your profile when you register the goods will be sent to the nearest post office or if you use an agent they will arrive the airport then you would use another logistics company to transfer them to your current location so the choice is yours, marketting has been made easy by sites like kaymu and olx maximise the use of this sites ive sold items all over nigeria with this sites,theres always a market to buy qulaity and cheap neccesary items ,and finally on profit making ensure you give qulaity goods as this will build your reputation and dont intend to become a milloniare overnite make reasonable profits to pay urself and keep the bussines running

as for starting without capital this is what i did

i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.

below is a copy of the curren watch
also a tab i got a while ago for about 10k and sold for 16k
also these watches i got for 1500 and sold for 2500-3k depending on the person buying
so what are you waiting for ? it time to practice remember in all experience is still the best teacher .of course this is just a surface summary but when you get the basics the rest is basic .
Good day, pls I need ur candid advice on importation of China phone parts. I have been in d biz but buys Tru someone who resides in China and buys and sends down to me. But few years back, we heard a misunderstanding due to his dishonesty and insincerity. Pls I need ur advice on where to buy such goods at a cheaper rate and how to get it down to my base (Abuja) thanks and be blessed. Carnonso2003@yahoo.com this is my e-mail
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hello Chairman, pls I ordered a wrist watch on aliexpress and its on free shipping, pls will the free shipping send it to my closest post office (abuja) or lagos. Am so confused now. I cant even track it. It will show me NO ITEM FOUND. I dont know if the man gave me a wrong tracking number or. Pls I will love you to call or flash my number 08140606288 or send a mail to holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. I will really appreciate it if you can help with what I need to know. Thanks.
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Hello Chairman, pls I ordered a wrist watch on aliexpress and its on free shipping, pls will the free shipping send it to my closest post office (abuja) or lagos. Am so confused now. I cant even track it. It will show me NO ITEM FOUND. I dont know if the man gave me a wrong tracking number or. Pls I will love you to call or flash my number 08140606288 or send a mail to holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. I will really appreciate it if you can help with what I need to know. Thanks.
you could call me 07063666351, but they will call you to come pick it up at the post offcie closest to the adress you gave
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2014
i will like to advise anyone that want to go into this type of business to carry out his own diligence very so as not to fall into wrong hands. there are a lot of scamers online both nationally and internationally.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by holyemmyjoe(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks alot. I will call you. #praise
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by roqrules04(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=denzelpraiz post=27683286]
Bro, @Denzelpraiz pls I need a sample of your proposal; Roqrules@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by biztycoons(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
weldone praise
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by moniecom: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Have you tried advertising this with http://www.adafri.com/ Here is how it works http://www.adafri.com/how-it-works-2/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Licensed Firearms Dealers In Nigeria / Starting a juice factory in Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Market Soars Highest For The First Time Since April 7, 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.