Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Oil And Gas Jobs In Crestech Engineering Ltd. Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Jobs In Crestech Engineering Ltd. Lagos (3245 Views)

Toptech Engineering Ltd Employment / Dover Engineering Ltd. Recruiting Experienced Engineers / How Real Is E Breakthrough Nig Ltd, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs In Crestech Engineering Ltd. Lagos by 2busy: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2014
We currently require a Subsea Structure Engineer with a minimum of at least 3 years of experience. Candidate having predominantly Oil and Gas Engineering Design skills has an added advantage.

Successful candidate will report to the HOD for the Structural department and must have the following -

¨ Minimum of 3 years experience involved in subsea structure design - Capable in design subsea template with SACS or STAAD Pro software - Capable in design suction pile using Finite Element Modeling (such Ansys, STAAD Pro, Abacus or Solidwork)

To apply, your subject MUST clearly state your years of experience and the position you are applying for. Resumes of applicants will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview immediately. Resumption date is ASAP.

This mail is forwarded to you so you can refer suitable candidates with the experience required to HR. All resumes should be sent to aogunde@crestechengineering.com.

AJOKE OGUNDE (MRS) SENIOR Human ResourceOfficer ______________________________________________________________________________________________ Crestech Engineering Ltd - 4/6 Ajose Adeogun Street- Victoria Island - Lagos - Nigeria - www.crestechengineering.com Office Tel (Direct1): +234 1 4 62 95 83 - email: aogunde@crestechengineering.com

We currently require a Project Manager with over 15 years of experience for an FPSO Topside Project. Candidate must therefore have good Oil and Gas experience and having detailed floating production and off loading expertise. Qualified candidates should please send resumes to aogunde@crestechengineering.com The subject of your mail must clearly state the positioned you are applying for and your years of experience as a Project Manager. Interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates immediately. The need is urgent.  AJOKE OGUNDE (MRS)SENIOR Human Resource Officer ______________________________________________________________________________________________Crestech Engineering  Ltd - 4/6 Ajose Adeogun Street - Victoria Island - Lagos - Nigeria - www.crestechengineering.com Office Tel (Direct 1): +234 1 4 62 95 83 - email: aogunde@crestechengineering.com

2 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs In Crestech Engineering Ltd. Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
hello sir, pls i'm an engineering student wit proficiency in finite element analysis(FEA) in structures,computational fluid dynamic (CFD), nd electromagnetism using abaqus nd ansys...i'm currently in my 6 month i.t starting from june 2016 to december 2016..i believe i can be useful in crestech

(1) (Reply)

British Council Recruit Graduates / Graduate Recruitment At Kranite Nigeria Limited / May & Baker Nigeria Plc HND/Bsc Graduate and Exp. Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.