Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass (5282 Views)

Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by manchidede1: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-mLh28Sb5Oy0/VEgjZ70cSCI/AAAAAAAAFCs/LKS_ltyYkcs/s1600/Aphrodija.jpg[/img]
Aphrodija, marvin record's second lady performed in Manchester like this.
What do you think?
Cute or rubish?
SOURCE: Blog

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Noble11(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2014
manchidede1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-mLh28Sb5Oy0/VEgjZ70cSCI/AAAAAAAAFCs/LKS_ltyYkcs/s1600/Aphrodija.jpg[/img]
What do you think?
Cute or rubish?
cute

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Mayydayy(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2014
E NO MATCH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by clean2: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die

4 Likes

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by ChubbyT(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by adanduka: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2014
In theory, it's a no-no; but practically .... She's rocking that.
ME LIKEY 2!
Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by mekzyjoe(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Mmm

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by philantoxx(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2014
luvly style.
like d fact that she looks so relaxed in it

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Airforce1(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2014
light skinned and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Jerrick(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Bush Woman.

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by 100Cents: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2014
She is a fine girl.

Doro Jazzy.

Who still remembers the record label of D'banj ?
Tot he was the Mo'Hit hit maker..

Man know thy worth so you don't over value yaself

6 Likes

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by timpaker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
My babe kiss
Everything about her is good to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by 100Cents: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
timpaker:
My babe kiss

What is your babe's real name and the color of her night gown last night ?

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by timpaker(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
100Cents:

What is your babe's real name and the color of her night gown last night ?

I don't want people to stalk her for me. angry I call her "Dee" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
manchidede1:
What do you think?
Cute or rubish?

She's a celeb, don't try this at home

cute

2 Likes

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die
Stop forcing religion on anyone,stop threatening everyone with your fire stop.

5 Likes

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by kreamidiva(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fine geh...sexy geh... she's a golden geh.

Better pickin.

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by 100Cents: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
By the time Tonto Dike resigns from DB records and joins Marvin crew then we know who the Doro bosses are.

Anyway, Don Jazzy cannot sign a talentless singer..

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Samchelsea(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
She should have rocked it with red canvass to make it more beautiful
something like this

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by sevantex(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Luvly Di'Ja..,One of my fav Mavin..Anytin works for her IMO!

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Profcamsey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
is this miss Miss Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by kekakuz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
cant believe my eyes
na doro na yaro
fine like this.
damn
don jazzy
you lucky bastaard

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
cheesy
timpaker:

I don't want people to stalk her for me. angry I call her "Dee" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by ayobase(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
so far it is pleasing to the eyes.

it is pleasing to mine..... I likey.

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by vizboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
timpaker:
My babe kiss

which one you dey follow my wife go everywhere

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cute attires for jonsing people.

If na me dress like that now, all of my hommies, plus all of una go call me jonser. LOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
I will make sure every post ahead of mine on this thread goes with at least one like. . LOL

2 Likes

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
I will make sure every post on this thread goes with at least one like. But If mine doesn't get liked, then it's gonna be odd. LOL

try get a job before 2015

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by englishmart(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

try get a job before 2015
niggas seeking royal attentions.
If I ignore you, people will start saying I'm too fond of royalty

1 Like

Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Airforce1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
niggas seeking royal attentions.
If I ignore you, people will start saying I'm too fond of royalty

I'm serious wit dis advice

I don't want u to be jobless and broke like truckpusher whose girl friend's pix is on every guy's Dp
Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm serious wit dis advice

I don't want u to be jobless and broke like truckpusher whose girl friend's pix is on every guy's Dp
grin

Why are you dragging me into your juvenile quarters by deliberately mentioning my moniker undecided

If I curse you now ,you go just dark pass night. grin
Re: Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

Why are you dragging me into your juvenile quarters by deliberately mentioning my moniker undecided

If I curse you now ,you go just dark pass night. grin

Happy brithday bro cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Embarrasing Nip Slip At NYFW [see Photos] / Popular American Rapper Who Worships Yoruba Deity (IFA) / See Photos Of The Woman That Won 2015 Miss Bum Bum Brazil With The Best Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.