Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up (1314 Views)

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up by preach93: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
I cant believe my eye that is the first girl that is also in the second picture, see what makeup has done to the ladies of this generation. http://.in/2014/10/power-of-make-up.html

Re: Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
choi

this gal is a 419!!!
Re: Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up by Adventurist(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
you go fear makeups
Re: Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up by adanduka: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
POWER OF MAKEUP + WIG grin
Re: Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up by hybridtm(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Make God help boys oh...na early morning b d best tym to woo gal na....na dat tym u dey see d real tin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Wholesale Ladies Clothing Online / Ladies:15 Lovely Instagram Pics To Help Improve Your Dress Sense / Nigerian Is The New Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.