Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers (1004 Views)

How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
All good webmasters know that increasing your social network followers will automatically increase SEO and your website ranking. Modern business owners and brands have been pomping huge some of money to advertise on social networks, in order to multiply their number of likes, follows...for example, I recently saw a paid post(advert) on twitter by one of Nigeria's biggest brands, it says- Follow us now and stand a chance to win a super fly car!

Now let me unveil this legal trick to you all, its a new trick that is trending on twitter where some people will write I follow back in their profile, and by using search bar to search for people that follow back, twitter will bring up these people as result, and by adding them, your twitter followers automatically increases but beware of some folks that will follow you and later unfollow you!

The best way right now to increase your twitter followers is to first follow me-@GaffMultimedia and i will follow you back, then post your twitter handle as comment here, and make sure you follower every one that post his twiiter handle here as i will follow every one that post his/her twitter handle here, and make sure you follow every one that follow, dont be selfish if you dont want to be an island, after a month-check for all those that you follow that dint follow you and unfollow all of them and their relations, then come back here and follow new people that will post their twitter handle here. The title of this game is follow me and I I follow you, God no go vex!

1,2 ready Go
The GAME STARTS NOW

COME back and give your testimony and your money

Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
For Example, My twitter handle is @GaffMultimedia, oya way your own?
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am waiting oh
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by yungEX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
& y call tgis trick new? dude just make sure ur follower/following ratio is good & use services like twiends. also go to followtap.net for 500 instant followers
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
I mean real followers.not robots
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by EtienoFrancis(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
mine is @wild_weblog i always follow back
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
I am login in now to follow you
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by PenSoftCorp(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
@pensolutions1
guys enter here and lets be serious

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by resultcase(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
@mm24plusng
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
@GaffMultimedia

be serious if u want real followers
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by Shollay20(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
its working, pls be serious
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by getlancers: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2015
@getlancersng

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by Shollay20(m): 4:46am On Apr 09, 2015
My twitter handle @sqozeem

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its working...continue. .
Re: Easiest Way To Rapidly Increase Your Twitter Followers by spydeer(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Be aware that if u fail to follow who follows you; the person remove u

(1) (Reply)

Please Review Theis Site / How Do I Create An Easy To Use Forum Like Nairaland? / Webhostilla.com: Affordable Premium Unlimited Webhosting With cheap domain reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.