Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6487515 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2021
TammyAnybody:
INEC applicant should start warming up...
Wow, this info has really cheered me up. I have been warming up ever since.
Thanks for heads up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning guys. Pls I need the contact of Prof. Ajayi Boroffice , representing Akoko North urgently. Pls send it to

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Goodmorning fam. Let's expect good news today.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning!! Pls who has any idea about NABDA - National Biotechnology Development Agency ? What their pay is like ? Nature of the job ? etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foxriver8: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2021
TammyAnybody:
INEC applicant should start warming up...
You're well informed. A friend was called. I think their documentation is this month or so

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You're well informed. A friend was called. I think their documentation is this month or so
. Are you serious? Called without shortlisting for any exam.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
acumen90:
. Are you serious? Called without shortlisting for any exam.
Via connection. He was ask some information and was told documentation may hold this month.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
CBNwords:
For deltans and other interested applicants
Thank u very much. I must apply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2021
hartson:
Sure,but calculated risk make way pass.One need to use his head at full capacity .Many thanks for your opinion.
Also know what to tell him because sure he will ask, how you got his number. If you have the time and resources, please go there's no harm in trying. He will not eat you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Via connection. He was ask some information and was told documentation may hold this month.

Woow..please information like what Did he receive APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
U ARE NOT READY FOR THE JOB[quote author=hartson post=104575147]Hi folks

I had like to highlight this matter to seek for inputs
I called the FCC of my state {Anambra} precisely. I tried to introduce myself then explain how I got his number to call him
The man was pretty aggressive.He was yelling at me about how I got his number.
Each attempt I made to call back He cuts the call.I tried to calm him down so as to listen first.
I waited for an hour and called for the last time then he picked and told me to come to

After a while I got call from someone I assume is his PA.
The guy introduced himself as Nonso,
He said, his oga directed him to discuss with me.
Mr Nonso told to come down to Abj to see his Oga in person as my request for a govt job offer isnt enough to be discussed via phone conversation.

I tried to convince him to tell me atleast what to do cos transportation fare from my enclave to Abj no be here.

I expect the guy to tell me stuffs so I know what to

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nancygoje: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Please anyone with idea on how to.check custom list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trottle: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Closed.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
FYI

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cookie14: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please does anyone have any information about OGFZA( Oil&Gas free Trade Zone Authority). Is it a good place to work? Does anyone know 'bout there salary structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Medical laboratory
Pharmacist
Doctor
Nurse

Slot at Usman danfodiyo university Teaching Hospital Sokoto

Qualify Candidate should DM

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
cephaswizzy:
Please anyone with phone number of FCC commissioner representing Akwa Ibom State. (Mrs Dorah Daniel )

Someone should help me please.

Please contact me too. Your effort will be appreciated. ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pls is it still available
Trottle:
Good afternoon peeps,

Extra Two NDLEA slots available (Batch B; going to camp by September).

Call/Whatsapp 08086127694 if interested.

Offer ends this night (10pm).

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Trottle:
Good afternoon peeps,

Extra Two NDLEA slots available (Batch B; going to camp by September).

Call/Whatsapp 08086127694 if interested.

Offer ends this night (10pm).

Thank you.

Hello hommies here is another scammer requesting for 1.1m
550k before documentation and 550k during documentation.
Please my fellow nairalanders...flee from him

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please who have an idea if this ICPC pay well?
Make I know if na to put body
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missidy: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
After calling her then what?

cephaswizzy:
Please anyone with phone number of FCC commissioner representing Akwa Ibom State. (Mrs Dorah Daniel )

Someone should help me please.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missidy: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2021

hartson:
Hi folks

I had like to highlight this matter to seek for inputs
I called the FCC of my state {Anambra} precisely. I tried to introduce myself then explain how I got his number to call him
The man was pretty aggressive.He was yelling at me about how I got his number.
Each attempt I made to call back He cuts the call.I tried to calm him down so as to listen first.
I waited for an hour and called for the last time then he picked and told me to come to his office but I told him I am not resident in Abj.

After a while I got call from someone I assume is his PA.
The guy introduced himself as Nonso,
He said, his oga directed him to discuss with me.
Mr Nonso told to come down to Abj to see his Oga in person as my request for a govt job offer isnt enough to be discussed via phone conversation.

I tried to convince him to tell me atleast what to do cos transportation fare from my enclave to Abj no be here.

I expect the guy to tell me stuffs so I know what to do first before embarking on the Abj trip.
But he insisted I come to Abj for discussion with him.

Please guys I need your suggestions/opinions

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
justnixon:

How do you know he is a scammer?
Did he compell you to pay?
Did you request to meet one on one and he refused?
Shaa I dnt blame you..I blame the poster for greed..slot wai him for dash family and friends..he wants to sell it..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Trottle: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
justnixon:

Me a scammer? Who have I ever scammed here or you are just getting to know what scamming is as a word?

You called me once and you only asked for the price, then you cut the call and proceeded to label me a scammer? Very immature of you.

I don't blame you, internet really do provide anonymity for both the senseless and the sensible.

We move!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Trottle:

Me a scammer? Who have I ever scammed here or you are just getting to know what scamming is as a word?

You called me once and you only asked for the price, then you cut the call and proceeded to label me a scammer? Very immature of you.

I don't blame you, internet really do provide anonymity for both the senseless and the sensible.

We move!
I agree. Very immature. We don't deserve the slot(s). Give them to your neighbors, fellowship members, anybody deserving but not on this platform. We do not deserve your kind heart sir.
Cheers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Trottle:

We move!
Well, sorry if you're not a scammer and picked offense on my wrong use of word but why would one want to pay ½ a mill for something s/he is not sure of.

You may request I trust you to make the deal come through but on the other hand,would you trust me to get the full monies paid upon capturing?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mykcool:
Id4sho how far cheesy

I sight my nimasa comrades observing grin
I see you brother wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sometimes d way pple call amount of money here and just expect to be paid under a twinkle of an eye fears me. Trust doesn't fall like manna from heaven. Gone r the days u just meet someone n trust him or her at first.
What if I pay you almost a million as part of d deal and d deal end up casted, how on earth do you want me to feel? ..

Sometimes I do ask myself if buying slot from online can ever be a reality and d answer is not far fetched from the fact we only see adverts of slots here n hardly see testimonies from those who grabbed the opportunity.

Sometimes people come here advertise slot, tell u where to place u (probably an A-LIST agency)n get your money, at the end of the day, u find out it's one of those sick agencies that pay not more than 60k for a start yet u paid millions to get the job. NO-ONE! I REPEAT NO_ONE CAN BE TRUSTED in this present state of the country.

If you have a slot, give it to your families and friends for free. You will still benefit from them as time goes on.

Someone who works in one of A List agencies told me plainly that all this slots don't cost more than 500k if you get the right link(the issue is actually getting the contact). Say the highest you pay for a slot is about a million and u pay such to A LIST agencies that salaries ain't less than 300k for a start but scammers v really made things so difficult.

Imagine paying 2million for a 70k level 8 step 2 appointment. I wonder why the religion we so much carry in mind and parade ain't get to our hearts. Only God will help us.

A slot you can easily give out to a LOYALIST and get the favour back in fewest time is been preferred to be sold. SMH!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
there is NO A list(NDIC, CBN, DPR, etc) slot going for 500k or N1 million may be it was a few years ago. if that was the case EVERYONE in abuja would work in A list agencies...

sure there are scammers out there but lets be realistic of the times we are in, these slots are even fewer than before. Scammers exist but also lets be truthful to others here...

xscoffy:
Sometimes d way pple call amount of money here and just expect to be paid under a twinkle of an eye fears me. Trust doesn't fall like manna from heaven. Gone r the days u just meet someone n trust him or her at first.
What if I pay you almost a million as part of d deal and d deal end up casted, how on earth do you want me to feel? ..

Sometimes I do ask myself if buying slot from online can ever be a reality and d answer is not far fetched from the fact we only see adverts of slots here n hardly see testimonies from those who grabbed the opportunity.

Sometimes people come here advertise slot, tell u where to place u (probably an A-LIST agency)n get your money, at the end of the day, u find out it's one of those sick agencies that pay not more than 60k for a start yet u paid millions to get the job. NO-ONE! I REPEAT NO_ONE CAN BE TRUSTED in this present state of the country.

If you have a slot, give it to your families and friends for free. You will still benefit from them as time goes on.

Someone who works in one of A List agencies told me plainly that all this slots don't cost more than 500k if you get the right link(the issue is actually getting the contact). Say the highest you pay for a slot is about a million and u pay such to A LIST agencies that salaries ain't less than 300k for a start but scammers v really made things so difficult.

Imagine paying 2million for a 70k level 8 step 2 appointment. I wonder why the religion we so much carry in mind and parade ain't get to our hearts. Only God will help us.

A slot you can easily give out to a LOYALIST and get the favour back in fewest time is been preferred to be sold. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lovelygbems: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Deadline.... September 30th

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2309) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abokijabo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.