Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6461692 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guys shine your eyes. Na person wey fire burnt go see charcoal run. Kar ku bari wani ya yaudereku kan zai saman muku aiki ta wajan wani dan majalisa..akarshe sai an nemi kubiya kudi. In kunne yaji gaggan jiki yayi tsira...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bbbwings: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
my talent is wasting away at this state's establishment,
if you've connection with FMC, let me know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iyajelili:

Since last year December yet nothing positive till now? I hope this person really wants to help you.
yes he wants to help me although I have done documentation with Nigeria correctional service, waiting for issuance of appointment letters and all that through his connection but its taking long
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
CBNwords:

More reasons why constituencies have their own representatives. If they all will be giving free job slots, e for make sense. I really envy these northerners who believe in the spirit of brotherhood unlike some of our people here in the south...

Abeg I need favour ooooo...
most southern legislatures prefer to sell their slots or give it to their girl friends

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now
please sir count me among those you want to help, with the job my marriage, my home can be happy again,...please help me if you can... Please...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ameen oo
jeswinner:
I just pray that they pay minimum wage arrears this month and at the expected rates too.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm also looking for job, I have connection in the health sector but I don't have connection in the course I studied as it is not a health course. However I feel like helping someone, Nursing graduate in need of job in a govt hospital should message me.

Note: Candidate must be an intelligent, cool headed RN + RM or posses minimum of 2nd Class Upper in BNSc and must not be more than age 23.

Also, you'll appreciate my effort after getting your APL and resumption of work.

If anyone has connection in the Paramilitary or any relevant agency, kindly assist me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any word on PTDF and PEF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
jamoyakz:
yes he wants to help me although I have done documentation with Nigeria correctional service, waiting for issuance of appointment letters and all that through his connection but its taking long

You're on track then. Shortlisted candidates are yet to start training.

All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iyajelili:

You're on track then. Shortlisted candidates are yet to start training.

All the best.
thank you but they have been posted to various custodial centres waiting for them to start training. I was told that we that have done documentation but haven't collected appointment letter fell under director list and we will be issued our letters soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please stop this ethnicity bigotry. You have a Member that is representing you why not go to them for assistance. Be honest to your self, will a Southern Christian give appointment to a Northern Muslim who is not his Constituency Member? Reason well before you spew out rubbish
jamoyakz:
they mainly help fellow northerners or in the worse scenario Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ogis87:

U are welcome. I have this believe that with the new minimum wage it will go up a little and gradually he will grow in it.Millions are out there looking for that job, since this trend started i believe you have mot seen anything relating to NOA here,that goes to tell you that despite there redundancy there recruitment or replacement isnt too open to the public. And yo me no FG job is small nowadays, as small as people will think yet not everybody can get it.No job goes out without the Presidency fully aware of it. Let him be thankful and move on.

I think this is for me...though you quote the wrong person. Thanks so much for your input.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrbasHH: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Federal government job fall on me this coming year (2020)

Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Midex88:

Thanks and God bless your kind heart. My regards to madam. God bless her and we shall testify through her
Amen bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now
Chairman abeg I need a Federal job I am a Quantity Surveyor.kindly assist me thanks and also can I Pm you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Modikko:
Please stop this ethnicity bigotry. You have a Member that is representing you why not go to them for assistance. Be honest to your self, will a Southern Christian give appointment to a Northern Muslim who is not his Constituency Member? Reason well before you spew out rubbish
oga no be fight ooo. The guy wrote that members from the north gives slot freely to people I was just stating the fact that they give slot to northern Muslims
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
lostnegro:

Chairman abeg I need a Federal job I am a Quantity Surveyor.kindly assist me thanks and also can I Pm you?

I pray you won't be scam... If truly the guy has job slot he won't come to Nairaland to tell people. The guy is a job seeker like you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
ademmy102:

I pray you won't be scam... If truly the guy has job slot he won't come to Nairaland to tell people. The guy is a job seeker like you
Na person wey get money them dey scam but the guy no talk like scammer.Sometimes diamond are found in rough packages.But thanks for the caution

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Barka da warhaka, in an Fara GA email Dina Sullybilly2002@yahoo.com nagode
ahiboilandgas:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Buzzgal: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
gentle70:
I'm also looking for job, I have connection in the health sector but I don't have connection in the course I studied as it is not a health course. However I feel like helping someone, Nursing graduate in need of job in a govt hospital should message me.

Note: Candidate must be an intelligent, cool headed RN + RM or posses minimum of 2nd Class Upper in BNSc and must not be more than age 23.

Also, you'll appreciate my effort after getting your APL and resumption of work.

If anyone has connection in the Paramilitary or any relevant agency, kindly assist me.

Pls can you help a medical radiographer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rays123:
Aah toh yallabai. Ai gaskiya na fadi. Kudin sasuyi anfani gurin hada kayan lefe ai. Allaah dai Ya bamu saa gaba dayanmu...
gaskiya dai. Aameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
danqujigy:
Guys shine your eyes. Na person wey fire burnt go see charcoal run. Kar ku sa wani ya yaudereku kan zai saman muku aiki ta wajan wani dan majalisa..akarshe sai an nemi kubiya kudi. In kunne yaji gaggan jiki yayi tsira...
ka Kara karanta abunda ya rubuta. Ba alkawari yayi ba kai tsaye. Cewa yayi yana da niya. Abi Whc one be proverb wey u dey yarn. Wait make people complain first about am den yarn ur talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
lostnegro:

Na person wey get money them dey scam but the guy no talk like scammer.Sometimes diamond are found in rough packages.But thanks for the caution
Abeg tell them. Na this kind believe make work dey scarce because we don attribute getting job to connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
dejt4u:
Anybody willing to help with a placement at Nig. Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA).

Thanks
Let talk...mohabdu57@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

Please sir, I'm really interested in the job. My email is Ericpaul158705@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
ShadowM:
Any word on PTDF and PEF?
Yes pls. @TammyAnybody and EngrBriggs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any federal worker here? Pls has alert started rolling in yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Olumyyde:
Any federal worker here? Pls has alert started rolling in yet?
Yes it has
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
ademmy102:

Once a circular is out signed by the necessary authority be expecting your new salary by December this month.

Note that the circular came out on the 20th of November and salary being prepare on the 18th of every month and that is why the implementation couldn't start last month because salary has already prepared. Be expecting new salary this month of December.

You actually said it and yes is true, the new salary is paying. Thanks for the true information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
micflo28:
Yes it has
Nice, so was the new minimum wage implemented? Tnx.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pacypatty:

You actually said it and yes is true, the new salary is paying. Thanks for the true information.
Sent a pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Olumyyde:

Nice, so was the new minimum wage implemented? Tnx.
Yes so oo just a little but no arears

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2301) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AfricanLion22, Namus2020, rash47(m), Konne, teekay22, zlatan(m), Ima86, Xboy1993 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.