Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6628072 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
freddybonz:
Abeg how much be DSS salary for officer cadre and if Dem get any reasonable allowances abeg....and I already know the job is risky so no remind me

Is it really that risky, like the job compared to the military.

Would really appreciate an honest answer, thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
i926:
Any hope for people in their mid 30s in getting Federal jobs? grin

Abi make we continue with street hustle grin
Why not. There's hope except for uniform jobs but with connect is possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
freddybonz:

Yeaa, it's risky but not as compared to the army but compared to all other paramilitaries, it's way more risky...u fit jst die ontop small errand or undercover work

Omo! Thank you bros
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Any update on the rivers state civil service job? It is going to one year year now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shazz1:

Omo! Thank you bros

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cynthy008(f): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just met someone that resumed at FIRS last month.
I don’t have connect but God please pick up my call!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cynthy008:
Just met someone that resumed at FIRS last month.
I don’t have connect but God please pick up my call!!!
Ask the person for his or her connect na, because this picking of call u are talking about, many pple are already on call waiting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=freddybonz post=105208364]
Yeaa, so don't join because u are just looking for a job except ur connect assured u, u would be given a desk job but u can't be too sure....before u turn errand boy during election collect bullet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shazz1:

How about those who study Accounting & other courses that are office related not field.
And applying with BSc/Hnd would one still be given such task as undercover job or field job?

I’m eyeing the job reason why I’m asking!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=freddybonz post=105209143]
Lol....course doesn't matter plus B.sc doesn't matter aswell....u would most likely be taken to the field, the country is too hot right now, dey need all available hands in the field, as a second luitenant in DSS what would u be doing in the office after training when we have too many bandits in the bushes and terrorists in the north, that's what u were trained for, intelligence gathering and counter insurgence[/

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....course doesn't matter plus B.sc doesn't matter aswell....u would most likely be taken to the field, the country is too hot right now, dey need all available hands in the field, as a second luitenant in DSS what would u be doing in the office after training when we have too many bandits in the bushes and terrorists in the north, that's what u were trained for, intelligence gathering and counter insurgence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Freddybonz

Abeg how much be DSS salary for officer cadre and if Dem get any reasonable allowances abeg....and I already know the job is risky so no remind me

Let chat via this ... I will tell you d salary and allowances

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Wishing u good success
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shazz1:

But if I get the job, I won’t reject it with the way job scarce like this.
Lol.....if u are willing to risk ur life because of money, why not... although u might be lucky to get attached to a politician who is generous although u would be doing plenty things for him or her, some u might not like...in essence, just be ready to sell ur conscience, as in die it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beststriker9(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shazz1:

sir is anything still going on about the dss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello fam, please any info on boi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MalamJide: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Success1930:
Freddybonz

Let chat via this ... I will tell you d salary and allowances

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Why not drop it here for everyone? Thats the sole purpose of this thread. It’ll be helpful to many. Thanks

Wishing u good success
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Beststriker9:
sir is anything still going on about the dss

I really don’t know Sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol.....if u are willing to risk ur life because of money, why not... although u might be lucky to get attached to a politician who is generous although u would be doing plenty things for him or her, some u might not like...in essence, just be ready to sell ur conscience, as in die it

Thank you, I really appreciate your honest response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KHARYOUR: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Thesheldon5 post=105186664]

Check your mail [uote]

Please can i also check my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KHARYOUR: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chrisbtz:
To all Nimasa Candidates,

If you’re interested in getting updates about NIMASA, send me a PM. I’ll add you to our Whats App Community.

Hello
Add me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shazz1:

Are you referring to DSS- Direct Short Service
Or DSS- Department of State Security?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=elaino post=105213882]
Are you referring to DSS- Direct Short Service
Or DSS- Department of State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yelowfellow: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
philipianlobbos:

My nephew was asked to be at there head office in Abuja on Wednesday by 3pm next week. They didn't make it known if its APL or not but his credentials was submitted from the villa amongst others. Others has collected theirs.

Please what happened with him? Was it for APL or interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Any info on FIRS please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
Please how much is the salary at NABDA
Any info on this pls ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Bookhey21:
I also who have a brother who just got the APL of nabda, i want to know if you have resume
what’s the latest pls ? Have y’all resumed ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2021
mistahenri:
Any info on FIRS please?

Even last week firs gave APL and did documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samplex10: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Who sabi TCN entry salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seanlawrency01: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Pls is NIMASA RECRUITING..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Malikey, Muhammadjr12(m), tyinfinity, Falcon95, Owadipo7, Babagy832, Samueljohnny449 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.