Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,178 members, 7,916,439 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6633543 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (2348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Favourflavour:

You will be alright las las. God will heal your heart. I don't know what is going on but this is not normal, I pray he grants you a lasting solution to your ailment and a job to reduce all this time you have to stalk people. Instead of focusing on getting a place, be struggling to be right about other people's salaries 24hrs after an argument was over. God will help you sir, It is well.

I shouldn't be interfering in you guys banters but did he actually do anything wrong by sharing a screenshot of someone that's well vasted in this recruitment scheme? I have observed some of your comments and the way you talk, it's no way to address people.

I have a friend that lost an opportunity with NIA after a background check was had on him. Learn to ignore alot of things young lady. Do have a good weekend

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Edonnaa:

I believe we all know how trust worthy Tammy is. I agree with both he and arike, but if I talk that angry lion will attack me. Just shared a screenshot of where Tammy mentioned that that 450k is lumpsum for the duration of their training and their next month salary should be 154k

what can i say it is your choice.... I am just sharing what I know, my room mates wife works with efcc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
aligs:

what can i say it is your choice.... I am just sharing what I know, my room mates wife works at efcc

Young man, Efcc DO NOT EARN 450K or close to it in anyway.

Can you kindly not argue, thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

I shouldn't be interfering in you guys banters but did he actually do anything wrong by sharing a screenshot of someone that's well vasted in this recruitment scheme? I have observed some of your comments and the way you talk, it's no way to address people.

I have a friend that lost an opportunity with NIA after a background check was had on him. Learn to ignore alot of things young lady. Do have a good weekend

Thank you. Good for you. Bad for your friend. I would be responding in the same manner I was addressed. Nothing less. You would see that after Tammy addressed the issue I kept mum even though I believed otherwise. The approach matters. You don't see anything wrong from attacking yesterday to digging 24hrs later, I do. Have a great weekend too Mr. man.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

I think the words in quote is why.
"that angry lion will attack me."
Between, I think we should sheath our swords.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Hello World! Between, I am just passing by.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

Oh, I get where the problem is from. Probably they had an encounter or something. But whatever it is they should settle there differences
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Thank you sir, i am quite happy that someone is calling me a young man.... and i think you are confusing me with somebody else. i never said efcc pays 450k for entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

Good afternoon to your eyes grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Oh, I get where the problem is from. Probably they had an encounter or something. But whatever it is they should settle there differences
I agree.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
As for me, I don't mind A list , B list or even C list agency at all .....I just want this unemployed tag to remove from my life first

I studied Urban and Regional Planning back in school...A good Samaritan should just help me get a job in FCDA or Ministry of works and I won't mind FCTA too

Please now

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Favourflavour:

Good afternoon to your eyes grin grin grin grin
grin
I would have asked for a large plate of Ice Cream to help douse the tension but, I know it's already doused.
Cheers smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

grin
I would have asked for a large plate of Ice Cream to help douse the tension but, I know it's already doused.
Cheers smiley

Lolz, I am done jare. But give me ice cream please. Ice cream senior man grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Favourflavour:

Lolz, I am done jare. But give me ice cream please. Ice cream senior man grin grin grin
Great! Between, we are Fasting. Join us in fasting. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
arcike:

Calm down, alot of us here don't work in agencies we are looking for but we have close family or relatives there. So definitely you would know the salary structure like. Their salary was reviewed boss but it's almost similar to EFCC, though got high after the review but still almost similar as take home after deductions isn't up to 200k
Boss, you are right! I learnt that their take home pay after deduction is 177k

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
nikola:

Great! Between, we are Fasting. Join us in fasting. grin

grin grin grin grin Evil grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by musco4me: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Favourflavour:

You will be alright las las. God will heal your heart. I don't know what is going on but this is not normal, I pray he grants you a lasting solution to your ailment and a job to reduce all this time you have to stalk people. Instead of focusing on getting a place, be struggling to be right about other people's salaries 24hrs after an argument was over. God will help you sir, It is well.
Lol. Are u the angry lion?

grin grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
elaino:
location?

Abuja please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dat2jo: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day Gents.

Pls for those Organisations that pay upfront, when they employ new staff, do they pay them immediately on resumption or till after 3mnts probation period?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ourown:

Abuja please
DM please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good day Gents.

Pls for those Organisations that pay upfront, when they employ new staff, do they pay them immediately on resumption or till after 3mnts probation period?

Thanks
No time frame, 3-6months in some agencies. Some agencies, you have to wait when other staffs are paid(mostly January). Some as fast as 3wks after training/induction. Laslas, if e enter, e dey loud

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
How

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
elaino:
DM please

Sent please check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dat2jo: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
id4sho:

No time frame, 3-6months in some agencies. Some agencies, you have to wait when other staffs are paid(mostly January). Some as fast as 3wks after training/induction. Laslas, if e enter, e dey loud
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pax101: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good afternoon, all.
I've been jobless for 2 years now, and I finally got a job in Contonou, Benin Republic with monthly renumeration of 70,000 Naira. Honestly, I'm having a double mind about the taking the offer. Please, I sincerely need people's opinion. Should I take the offer or continue my job hunting in Nigeria??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
asiwaju60:
How will efcc pay you 450k monthly, even NNPC will not pay you that amount monthly.

The last set after graduation from NDA were given 400k.

Ignore people saying efcc, icpc pays 400k+, a none revenue generating agency for that matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pax101: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pax101:
Good afternoon, all.
I've been jobless for 2 years now, and I finally got a job in Contonou, Benin Republic with monthly renumeration of 70,000 Naira. Honestly, I'm having a double mind about the taking the offer. Please, I sincerely need people's opinion. Should I take the offer or continue my job hunting in Nigeria??

Abeg, make person answer na, make guy man no go use because of depression accept anyhow offer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pax101:

Abeg, make person answer na, make guy man no go use because of depression accept anyhow offer.

For me pray over it and choose the one your guts say you should. That Is part of being a man

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pax101: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Edonnaa:

For me pray over it and choose the one your guts say you should. That Is part of being a man

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pax101:

You get place wey you go stay over there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pax101: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
You get place wey you go stay over there?

Nope bro. I will have to rent an apartment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (2348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.