Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6469810 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (2304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
GuyFawkes:

Prospective IPO's have been undergoing cadet training in Bauchi since August, whatever you're planning seems very shady undecided
he may not be lying, someone also told me that too and collected my cv. Thou I have not heard anything from him since sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
GuyFawkes:

Prospective IPO's have been undergoing cadet training in Bauchi since August, whatever you're planning seems very shady undecided
angry grin angry grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
yemxylee:
Please which agency/parastatal under FMIC is the best to work with as a Mass Communication graduate

The National Broadcasting Commission is better. Go for it!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim94 post=107953625][/quote]
No be only red chamber grin. NATFORCE can't come into law, it's dead on arrival. An existing agency has being passes into law carrying same mandate, they won't ascent NATFORCE!
That was how they decieve people with peace Corp that year. Even a clown won't pass two agency to perform same mandate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Seankelly:
Good evening my lovely people.......

It’s been a while hope you all are doing great.
Im so sorry for those that wrote me and couldn’t reply their messages, pardon me for that.

There’s a problem going on in FCSC at the moment all would’ve received their APL which commenced since last week, but because of the hatred of our senators, ministers and many others for not given a slots from FCSC they blew a louder alarm regarding the recruitment ongoing.

Well, they’ve given waiver and approved for recruitment but because of the incident on ground it was put on hold at the moment but might commence after the conference that will take place in Katsina second week of December with our dear president about insecurity, unemployment and many problems to be discuss so as we all know that the year is coming to an end we should be expecting APL beginning of next year which Buhari has passed an order on that already.

Let’s pray and be optimistic for there’s nothing God cannot do.
Please any info on FFS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemxylee: 4:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you for your response
Mtschewwww:

The National Broadcasting Commission is better. Go for it!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chicky34: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Lolz this clowns can o, there's a difference between sensible clown and a senseless clown you know

Kaeboy:

No be only red chamber grin. NATFORCE can't come into law, it's dead on arrival. An existing agency has being passes into law carrying same mandate, they won't ascent NATFORCE!
That was how they decieve people with peace Corp that year. Even a clown won't pass two agency to perform same mandate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Kaeboy post=107966121]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Dtish:

Do you know why peace corp wasn't passed into law?
Do you know that the brain behind peace corp was an activist? Someone who fights the government can't head any government agency...
Do you know the brain behind peace corp was asked to stepdown as DG for David MARK law?
Do you know that the guy was offered to be deputy governor of Benue state and he refused?

They were several reasons why peace corp was pushed aside by the red chamber.
I nor talk say Natforce will be passed into law o but do your findings before you make reference or comparison.
Peace!!!
Peace corps bill was passed by both Chambers of the national assembly. It was the President that declined assent because it would be duplication of functions of the police and civil defense.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kentsol: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Please did anyone get this msg

Dear APPLICANT, In conclusion to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, this is to inform you as one of the successful candidates that you are hereby invited to attend the final screening and training exercise that is schedule for "Saturday 27th November, 2021".
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details about your shortlist status and schedule time and date.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is free but All Successful Shortlisted candidates are hereby to Accept this offer by making the payment of Acceptance Fee, and you are to print-out your Final screening and training invitation slip from this portal immediately after your payment is Successfull and certify that you are fully understand that you will attend the Final Screening and Training Exercise.

₦ 3,500
Thank you.
Signed: The Management.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Kentsol:

Dear APPLICANT, In conclusion to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, this is to inform you as one of the successful candidates that you are hereby invited to attend the final screening and training exercise that is schedule for "Saturday 27th November, 2021".
Please Kindly Check your Email inbox or spam folder now for more details about your shortlist status and schedule time and date.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is free but All Successful Shortlisted candidates are hereby to Accept this offer by making the payment of Acceptance Fee, and you are to print-out your Final screening and training invitation slip from this portal immediately after your payment is Successfull and certify that you are fully understand that you will attend the Final Screening and Training Exercise.

₦ 3,500
Thank you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
SCAM ALERT
Kentsol:

₦ 3,500
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pls my plp on nairaland, is institute for peace and conflict resolution under ministry of foreign affairs a good place to work and pls what is there salary pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cookie14: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kentsol:

₦ 3,500
Thank you.

BIG SCAM!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria Communication Commission

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:
obooiiiiiiii
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Oga Tammy we are listening....
Any good news? Have they started sharing Appointment letters?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hmm... My dream agency but no connection... What is life self without connect...

I'm just tired... Year in year out, story remains the same. No wonder giving up an option for an optionless one

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Pls is there any news concerning the agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls my plp on nairaland, is institute for peace and conflict resolution under ministry of foreign affairs a good place to work and pls what is there salary pls
pls help with answer to tbis question my plp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:
100% correct. I got the info yesterday. NCC, NPA AND THE NEW PPPRA. They shared the slots already and some have submitted their candidates. Again, na siddon look we dey. May God sha help us

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Paramilitary11:
100% correct. I got the info yesterday. NCC, NPA AND THE NEW PPPRA. They shared the slots already and some have submitted their candidates. Again, na siddon look we dey. May God sha help us

Boss man... I be dey under your shadow o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:
O boy.. no connect still. Painful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Paramilitary11:
Na wa ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
CBNwords:

Hmm... My dream agency but no connection... What is life self without connect...

I'm just tired... Year in year out, story remains the same. No wonder giving up an option for an optionless one
God will make a way for us brother .

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
CBNwords:

Boss man... I be dey under your shadow o
Bro. I no too dey reason nairaland and nairalanders again. I go dey manage wetin dey my hand until God will is done.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Keep calm. If na your destiny to work in such places. God go pick una call

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
HND BEng Civil Engineering ,26years old.
Available information on federal government agencies job slot is appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Paramilitary11:
can i still get NPA by contacting my connect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
So they still sit at home and collect free money

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Omuka:
can i still get NPA by contacting my connect?
At every point in time, things are happening. In the last few months. I personally know more than 6 persons that enter CBN within days of submission of CV. The highest duration of wait was 2 weeks. Ghost mode once again. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
henrymorebaba:
God will make a way for us brother .
. Ameen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (2304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.